• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Rider and Patrick

Reubenjames

Reaction score
WOW i have just watched these two guys on Straight Boys Jerk Off and would love to see them do more together, Rider has one big cock, and would love to see Patrick take it i would think that would be one hot video.
I did notice that Patrick was kind of playing with his arse a little at times.
Perhaps if enough money was offered who knows what they might do.
RJ

I think Rider is awesome. I'd like to see him on Broke Straight Boys He definately has a nice tool to work with.

Believe me we have asked for Rider to come over. And he is studying to be a massage therapist too.:thumbup: Nothing but good times there if he can learn to love the dick a bit better.:thumbup: :drool:

Believe me we have asked for Rider to come over. And he is studying to be a massage therapist too.:thumbup: Nothing but good times there if he can learn to love the dick a bit better.:thumbup: :drool:
If I'm wrong, please tell me, but isn't Rider the one who likes to lick his dick and swallow his own load? I think he "kinda likes it", know what I mean? Unless you mean taking it anally?

Marky:001_tt2:

If I'm wrong, please tell me, but isn't Rider the one who likes to lick his dick and swallow his own load? I think he "kinda likes it", know what I mean? Unless you mean taking it anally?

Marky:001_tt2:

He has been the one who has come the closest to a self suck scene that we have seen in here to date. I know he can do it... We just need to encourage the young lad.:biggrin: