• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Recent Technical Issue

tampa24

BSB God
Reaction score
Hey Folks,

I have noticed a technical issue with trying to get into the forum from the Home page of the site. I have had to go to some really strange computer lengths to get into the forum or even access things like the list of past models and so on. When I log into the forum from my PC (not a phone, mind you) and I land on the Home page, I no longer have the lower toolbar for Home, Episodes, The Boys, BTS, Message Board, etc.

I have to use previously saved links to the forum in my computer memory from earlier searches in order to gain access to the forum. One I get into the forum I do have the toolbar for all the access points mentioned above. But from the Home page...nada.

I wondered if anybody else was experiencing this or if it was a fluke isolated to my own computer.

Hi Tampa,

Good to see you posting again, so I assume you're back home full time using your PC and assumedly feeling much better. But on point to your question, I have not experienced the same issues. And I just went to the home page and all the bars including the boys and the message board are all available to me.

But the bright side of this is it gives you an excuse to message your "secret heartthrob" :smiley-love021:, Chuckblumedia to ask him for help. I am sure he will rescue you. lol

lifeguard-jumping-into-action.jpg

But I am happy to see you posting again Tampa!! :thumbup1:

Hey Tampa!

Hope life is treating you well! I am not aware of any forum login issues, I can reset your password and test if you'd like. PM me your email just in case if you would like me to test it out.

Thanks,
Chuck

Hey Tampa!

Hope life is treating you well! I am not aware of any forum login issues, I can reset your password and test if you'd like. PM me your email just in case if you would like me to test it out.

Thanks,
Chuck
See Tampa,

I told you that your "knight in shining Armour" would come to your rescue! lol

Thanks Chuck. You've always been a most helpful member of Mark's team. And we all appreciate knowing you are always here for us. :thumbup1:

Hi Tampa,

Good to see you posting again, so I assume you're back home full time using your PC and assumedly feeling much better. But on point to your question, I have not experienced the same issues. And I just went to the home page and all the bars including the boys and the message board are all available to me.

But the bright side of this is it gives you an excuse to message your "secret heartthrob" :smiley-love021:, Chuckblumedia to ask him for help. I am sure he will rescue you. lol

lifeguard-jumping-into-action.jpg

But I am happy to see you posting again Tampa!! :thumbup1:

That lifeguard can rescue me anytime. But, instead of the customary mouth to mouth, I'll go for the mouth to dick.

Okay. I feel like an idiot. I haven't been feeling well and I just figured out the source of my problem. I had enlarged the magnification on the screen to the point that the toolbar disappeared. Once I lowered the magnification...it magically reappeared. haha

As Emily Littela used to say... Never mind! haha

emily .jpg

Hmmm. My credentials aren't being accepted yet in order to enter the site.

I did get in! :)

As I just told Mark in a PM, I had been using the Boy Gusher link in his forum post to try to get in. That link didn't work for me. But... When I went to the bonus sites section (like HSBoys) , I hit the tab for Boy Gusher in the bonus section. And then it worked. It accepted my credentials.

Still nothing rocking. Can’t even download. :-(