• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Real Sports - Athletes and Teams that we follow and admire.

Wonder if Tom has sex with both of his husbands and if Tom is the wife bottom to both?

I think that's what a lot of inquiring minds would like to know. I think the chances that Tom has at least sucked Matty's dick are pretty high. haha

Derek Jeter was not known as a home run hitter. In fact, in his career he only hit 260. However yesterday in Cooperstown in delivering his Hall of Fame speech, Derek hit a big home run. He was on point, clever, funny and charming. Everything about Derek from the day he first stepped on the major league field in 1995 right through yesterday has been total class. Congrats to a great guy, a terrific player and an all time great Yankee.

Derek_Jeter.jpeg

mag_jeter_timeline001_dipace_js_2048x2048.jpg

Jeter%20Derek%202154-97_Act_NBLPonzini.jpg

image1.jpg

jeter-fame-1.jpg

Derek Jeter was not known as a home run hitter. In fact, in his career he only hit 260. However yesterday in Cooperstown in delivering his Hall of Fame speech, Derek hit a big home run. He was on point, clever, funny and charming. Everything about Derek from the day he first stepped on the major league field in 1995 right through yesterday has been total class. Congrats to a great guy, a terrific player and an all time great Yankee.

Derek_Jeter.jpeg

mag_jeter_timeline001_dipace_js_2048x2048.jpg

Jeter%20Derek%202154-97_Act_NBLPonzini.jpg

image1.jpg

jeter-fame-1.jpg

Good for him! A young life well lived. And still plenty of time left to pursue personal happiness in another way. :cool:

This Yankee season has been a real roller coaster ride and while I'd love for the Yankees to have a secure lead in the wild card race, if not winning their division, this race sure makes for exciting September baseball. The long season which began on a cold day in New York in late March is now down to nine final games of the regular season. I don't know how the race will finish, but I'm grateful to have exciting baseball to watch.

And the two sexiest players on the team, Gleyber Torres & Tyler Wade played a big role in last night's come from behind win!

Gleyber-Torres-1-scaled-e1581973519845.jpg

Gleyber-Torres-regresa-de-la-lesion.jpg

tylerwade2.jpeg

mike-tauchman-yankees-outfielder-clap.jpg

Although the Yankee with the hottest body in my opinion is 26 year old Jonathan Loáisiga, who is currently on the injured list but could be back before the season ends next weekend. Jonathan is a 26 year old, from Nicaragua. He is listed as Height 5′ 11″, Weight 165 lbs but his body rocks.

If he weren't making a major league salary, I'd love to see him on Broke Straight Boys lol

990195132.jpg.jpg

GettyImages-1311844384.jpg

Mikey you are showingyour true blue Yankee colors, I applaud your fan loyalty.