• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Real Life Sex with Straight Boys

My best friend was straight until our first sexual encounter, then we spent 20 years together as boyfriends.

Not sex but a nice encounter...

I had a young roommate more than once when I was in the military. One of them was 19 years old (and straight) and seemed a bit shy in front of me. While some guys would change clothes in front of me and others, he would go to the small bathroom we had in the dorm. (I was in the Air Force so we had dorms and not barracks. I would have preferred barracks for obvious reasons.)

Tommy had found out I was gay and said it didn't bother him. He told me he had a gay friend in high school but nothing ever happened between them. That was a cool attitude for him to have.

Anyways, Tommy went to the bathroom to take a shower and closed the door as usual. I was watching television when he was finished and stepped out dripping wet and completely naked. I was turned on by his smooth body and nice dick. The boy also had a nice swimmer's build as well as a very cute bubble butt.

Tommy grabbed the towel and held it by his side as he talked to me. He was showing off his naked body to me. Should I do something about it? Or would it freak him out?

I didn't know if this was a test or not but I did enjoy his new found freedom of walking around totally nude in front of me. I also saw his full erection as he didn't try to cover it up. Never went for it as I didn't want to create any problems as we were very good friends. Sometimes I kick myself for not trying anything and other times I'm glad I had enough strength to control my urges.

Still, that nice cock of his swinging back and forth as he walked in front of me and those dangling balls when he bent over to dry off... Great additions for my spank bank.

I've had a number of encounters over the years but I will first share an earlier one.

When I was in high school I had a steady girlfriend but knew several guys who liked to jerk off with me and a few that would trade blowjobs. Like most guys, I identified as straight but enjoyed the encounters with other boys more than I was willing to admit to myself. I convinced myself that we were just helping each other get off and that no one would suspect that I was really gay.

One of my friends on the football team was Max who was short but very muscular, brown with curly black hair. I thought he was a hunk but very straight. He drove an old Dodge and I helped him do some work on it which he appreciated. Soon after we got together one evening for a few beers and he suggested we drive out to the lake. We sat in the car fand drank the carton of beer then he said he wanted to walk out on a nearby dock. By then it was fully dark. We sat on the dock and talked about nothing in particular when he said he was hot and took off his shirt and jeans. Sensing that things were going in a nice direction I followed his lead and soon we were sitting side by side in only our underwear. The conversation drifted in the general direction of sex and he began to stroke himself through his briefs. Max was not usually a big talker but perhaps the beer and loosened his tongue.

He started telling me in a rambling way about this man he knew who paid him to do a little work for him. I began to get the idea that some of the work may have been sexual although he didn't come right out and say that. After a few minutes, he slipped off his briefs and lay back on the dock slowly stroking his uncut cock. He was a beautiful young man, hairless except for a thick bush and some hair under his arms. In the moonlight his muscular chest, arms, shoulders and well-defined six-pack were impressive. By then I was hard as a rock and naked as well. He started saying something about how this man wanted him to do some really crazy stuff and put his hand on my stomach.

Without much warning, he rolled over on top of me and I put my arms around him to pull his hard body close. Our cocks were pressed together and he moved back and forth, then reached down and put my cock between his legs. He squeezed his legs together and started raising himself up and down, basically masturbating me between his thighs. Neither of us said anything more until I warned him that I was about to cum, at which time he squeezed even tighter and moved faster until I squirted. At that time he relaxed but was breathing hard. We lay still for a minute as I enjoyed the feeling of his hard body in my arms. When he raised up and sat back down on the dock I found that my stomach was covered with his sperm.

We wiped ourselves off with our shorts then dressed and drove back to town. We didn't talk about what happened on the dock but made a little small talk like nothing had happened. Several times I tried to get him to go out for beers hoping to repeat the experience but he always had some reason why he couldn't make it that evening. We remained on friendly terms but our little adventure was never metioned and not to be repeated. As I thought about what he had said about the man he did chores for, I realized that the man was probably paying him for sex. I think Max was basically straight but needed the money and probably derived some sexual pleasure out of the "chores". His play with me on the dock was a way of letting me fuck him without his being penetrated.

At the time that was as close to fucking a guy as I had experienced. I masturbated many times while playing out the memory of that evening. I have no idea what happened to Max after high school as he moved away. He was a nice guy. I wish him well.

Damn these are hot. More members need to contribute to this thread. I know some of them have great stories.

I had several buddies who fit that hunk's description, NickBrady. I just wish I had an encounter like that in high school. Hot encounter and thanks for relating.

Not sex but a nice encounter...

I had a young roommate more than once when I was in the military. One of them was 19 years old (and straight) and seemed a bit shy in front of me. While some guys would change clothes in front of me and others, he would go to the small bathroom we had in the dorm. (I was in the Air Force so we had dorms and not barracks. I would have preferred barracks for obvious reasons.)

Tommy had found out I was gay and said it didn't bother him. He told me he had a gay friend in high school but nothing ever happened between them. That was a cool attitude for him to have.

Anyways, Tommy went to the bathroom to take a shower and closed the door as usual. I was watching television when he was finished and stepped out dripping wet and completely naked. I was turned on by his smooth body and nice dick. The boy also had a nice swimmer's build as well as a very cute bubble butt.

Tommy grabbed the towel and held it by his side as he talked to me. He was showing off his naked body to me. Should I do something about it? Or would it freak him out?

I didn't know if this was a test or not but I did enjoy his new found freedom of walking around totally nude in front of me. I also saw his full erection as he didn't try to cover it up. Never went for it as I didn't want to create any problems as we were very good friends. Sometimes I kick myself for not trying anything and other times I'm glad I had enough strength to control my urges.

Still, that nice cock of his swinging back and forth as he walked in front of me and those dangling balls when he bent over to dry off... Great additions for my spank bank.
I thank you again IggyPop for sharing that. I have a friend on another website where we share stories including some about giving blowjobs to straight guys, and he calls hot experiences where nothing actually happens, "near misses". But sometimes the incidents that never happen remain among the hottest in our memories or as you call it your "spank bank".

I am reminded of a nineteen year old kid who worked for me during my many years of managing a business where I hired the temporary or part time workers in the warehouse during our busy summer months season. This young man's name was Miguel. He was of a Puerto Rican father and a Caucasian mother. His nickname was Mike and he was totally hot to me, tall, smooth and athletic with a sexy smile, trying to grow a mustache but only was able to get some peach fuzz. lol . I was in my late forties at the time. He was unquestionably straight and very hot for a pretty blonde haired Italian girl named Jen who worked in the retail store in our business.

He was working on a Saturday, as we always had one "stock boy" in on Saturdays to help customers to their cars or to get together a quick order. I wasn't scheduled to work that Saturday but as I knew Mike would be there I came in for a few hours to catch up on my paper work, and for a chance to be alone with Mike in the back warehouse. It was a very hot muggy Saturday during the summer and the warehouse was not air conditioned but my office was. Mike came in to talk to me and sat in the chair next to my desk facing me to take a break and cool off in the cool air. He was telling me how hot Jen was and how she turned him down to go out with him. Mike had been sweating in the warehouse and I will always remember that he wore a long sleeve green shirt, and had the shirt totally unbuttoned exposing his upper torso as he sat opposite me.

I guess my eyes practically popped out of my head as I was gazing at his naked upper body, the smooth well developed hairless chest, his pretty nipples, down to his rippled tummy, and I noted the few light brown hairs below his navel going toward his crotch of his jeans. I must have been in a daze as Mike said, "Hey. Why are you staring at my abs?". I kind of snapped out of it and must have blushed. I don't know how I responded but the spell was broken. I knew as an adult manager of the business, I could not make a move on a 19 year old straight employee. But my fantasies of what happened next have run through my own personal "spank bank" hundreds and hundreds of times over the past twenty five or so years.

In fact some of the "near misses" with straight guys are even hotter to me than actual encounters where I did do, what I wanted to do to Mike in my thoughts.

Thanks Iggy and I again ask for anyone else who had an experience or even a fantasy with a hot straight guy they've known to share it here on this thread!

I've had a number of encounters over the years but I will first share an earlier one.

When I was in high school I had a steady girlfriend but knew several guys who liked to jerk off with me and a few that would trade blowjobs. Like most guys, I identified as straight but enjoyed the encounters with other boys more than I was willing to admit to myself. I convinced myself that we were just helping each other get off and that no one would suspect that I was really gay.

One of my friends on the football team was Max who was short but very muscular, brown with curly black hair. I thought he was a hunk but very straight. He drove an old Dodge and I helped him do some work on it which he appreciated. Soon after we got together one evening for a few beers and he suggested we drive out to the lake. We sat in the car fand drank the carton of beer then he said he wanted to walk out on a nearby dock. By then it was fully dark. We sat on the dock and talked about nothing in particular when he said he was hot and took off his shirt and jeans. Sensing that things were going in a nice direction I followed his lead and soon we were sitting side by side in only our underwear. The conversation drifted in the general direction of sex and he began to stroke himself through his briefs. Max was not usually a big talker but perhaps the beer and loosened his tongue.

He started telling me in a rambling way about this man he knew who paid him to do a little work for him. I began to get the idea that some of the work may have been sexual although he didn't come right out and say that. After a few minutes, he slipped off his briefs and lay back on the dock slowly stroking his uncut cock. He was a beautiful young man, hairless except for a thick bush and some hair under his arms. In the moonlight his muscular chest, arms, shoulders and well-defined six-pack were impressive. By then I was hard as a rock and naked as well. He started saying something about how this man wanted him to do some really crazy stuff and put his hand on my stomach.

Without much warning, he rolled over on top of me and I put my arms around him to pull his hard body close. Our cocks were pressed together and he moved back and forth, then reached down and put my cock between his legs. He squeezed his legs together and started raising himself up and down, basically masturbating me between his thighs. Neither of us said anything more until I warned him that I was about to cum, at which time he squeezed even tighter and moved faster until I squirted. At that time he relaxed but was breathing hard. We lay still for a minute as I enjoyed the feeling of his hard body in my arms. When he raised up and sat back down on the dock I found that my stomach was covered with his sperm.

We wiped ourselves off with our shorts then dressed and drove back to town. We didn't talk about what happened on the dock but made a little small talk like nothing had happened. Several times I tried to get him to go out for beers hoping to repeat the experience but he always had some reason why he couldn't make it that evening. We remained on friendly terms but our little adventure was never metioned and not to be repeated. As I thought about what he had said about the man he did chores for, I realized that the man was probably paying him for sex. I think Max was basically straight but needed the money and probably derived some sexual pleasure out of the "chores". His play with me on the dock was a way of letting me fuck him without his being penetrated.

At the time that was as close to fucking a guy as I had experienced. I masturbated many times while playing out the memory of that evening. I have no idea what happened to Max after high school as he moved away. He was a nice guy. I wish him well.
:welcome: back NickBrady!!!! I've missed you on the forum. And you came back with a bang, sharing your story! You and Iggy sure are into the spirit of sharing stories about the kind of guys that Broke Straight Boys began with and sometimes still feature, young cute guys that consider themselves str8, but under the right circumstances will explore their fantasies and boundaries.

So good to have you back on the forum Nick and please continue your trip down memory lane on this thread. These kind of stories are totally.....

An9p.gif

I ran across this part, MORE OFTEN than one would expect. It was either, their wife/gf did not like the taste of precum/cum, (which can always be rinsed/spit out), and/or when the guy actually finished off whilst be given oral.
Their(the wives') loss, was ALWAYS my gain!!!:w00t::w00t: and on occasion...:smiley-sex011::smiley-sex011: LOL

When I was in the military I had sexual encounters with many straight men. A few were married and kept on saying how much they loved their wives while we fooled around. It was mostly oral sex and little else for the most part. I did go further with this hot redhead young man. He was into getting fucked even though he told me he was straight.

Eventually, I'll come back and tell each encounter in fuller detail...(I know, I'm a tease.)

I don’t think I’ve told this experience on Broke Straight Boys and I don’t think I have ever told Mikeyank. This is his kind of story.

When I was in my early 20s I owned a high fashion men’s and women’s clothing store in Austin. It was geared to the younger crowd and was on 6th street in down town Austin which is the Texas version of Bourbon Street. We were open late at night and were surrounded by bars and restaurants.

One afternoon I was in the store and a young smaller built man in his early 20s came in to try on jeans. I hadn’t seen him before but it was our slow time and I waited on him. This was when Guess jeans were brand new and expensive and we also carried Levi’s. I’m not sure which one this guy was trying on but he called out to me from the dressing room. The dressing rooms were only half doors at the back of the store and the inside back and the front of the doors were all covered in mirrors so it just looked like a mirrored wall across the back of the store. He called out to me that he had trouble with the zipper. So I said let me see. I went into the dressing room and he was wearing the jeans and the zipper was off track. I got on my knees to check it out. I noticed his dick was hard through his tidy whities. I ran my finger inside the fly up and down over his dick while I checked out the zipper. It wasn’t going to be an easy fix so I ask him to step into my office which was at the end of the row of dressing rooms. It also had a mirror covered outer wall and door but it was a full door and very private.

I got back on my knees and lowered his pants so I could work on the zipper. His hard dick was bulging in the undies. I slid them down and put his very hard medium size dick in my mouth. It was a nice 6 or so inch one that I could suck and deep throat pretty easily.
I sucked him off pretty fast and I had his dick all the way in my mouth so he shot in my throat. No mess at all. He changed into his own jeans and brought the ones I fixed to the counter and bought them. When he opened his wallet to pay there was a picture of the wife and a couple of very young kids opposite his drivers license. He thanked me but that’s all the talking there was. I was hoping to see him again. I did get to feel his hard straight ass while I sucked him but I didn’t go farther. I have to say I thought how nice it would have been to bend him over my desk but I don’t think I would have gotten away with that.

I did one time take a hot built customer that was killing time waiting for the boyfriend he had come to town to visit to get off of work. He was very cute and built. A hunky blond. My gay employees were having fun getting him to try on and model various clothing articles especially bathing suits. Anyway I took him to lunch and then by my high rise apartment down the street. I did fuck him long and hard and return him back to the store in time to meet the boyfriend. I didn’t get that many opportunities to have sex with customers but a few hustlers got bent over a sale table or in the stock room after hours. But the straight married guy in the dressing room was really hot.

Good stuff Rep! Especially getting down on your knees to fix the straight married guy's zipper and fixing his other problem while down on your knees. :blowjob:

Indeed my kind of straight guy story!

Good stuff Rep! Especially getting down on your knees to fix the straight married guy's zipper and fixing his other problem while down on your knees. :blowjob:

Indeed my kind of straight guy story!

I knew you would like it!

Hot topic! I've had a few straight boys in my time. Perhaps I'll share some stories here soon...

Hot topic! I've had a few straight boys in my time. Perhaps I'll share some stories here soon...

Please do. We love them. I’m hoping for KG and a few others I know have stories to step up.

:welcome: back NickBrady!!!! I've missed you on the forum. And you came back with a bang, sharing your story! You and Iggy sure are into the spirit of sharing stories about the kind of guys that Broke Straight Boys began with and sometimes still feature, young cute guys that consider themselves str8, but under the right circumstances will explore their fantasies and boundaries.

So good to have you back on the forum Nick and please continue your trip down memory lane on this thread. These kind of stories are totally.....

An9p.gif

Thank you Mikeyank. It's good to be back. It's taken me a little while to get caught up on the scenes I have missed and like many of the newer models. I'll try to share a few more memories as time permits. Life is good!

Alrighty, here's one:

About ten years ago I had two young guys as tenants in the apartment in the back of my house. One I had been friends with for several years. His name was Richard. He was, well, a little rough. Tattoos on his chest, arms, and legs, pierced ears, nipples, tongue, and cock (and yes, I had seen them all over the course of our friendship), and his hair changed color from time to time. Richard wasn’t athletic or ripped, but he had a decent body of a typical mid-20s guy, plus a pronounced bulge in the front of his pants! And, according to him, Richard was “straight as an arrow.” He knew I was gay and had no issues, and I had offered on numerous occasions to give him head if he wanted, but he always ignored me or politely declined. He didn’t really need my head as he was an extremely proficient lover, a fact I knew first hand as our bedrooms in my house were back-to-back and I heard for myself the sounds of passion coming from his bedroom sometimes three or four times a day! He oozed sexuality. You could almost smell the pheromones when you were around Richard.

Then one snowy wintery night Richard sent me a mysterious text message about how he had been “thinking a lot about what we’d talked about” and could he come over? I was flabbergasted as I knew that meant only one thing. Finally, after all this time of chasing this elusive straight boy, I was going to have him to pleasure.

It wasn’t more than a few minutes when I heard the knock at the door and there he was. He stumbled in, reeking of alcohol. He said he was drunk, which was obvious. He hung up his jacket and came through to the living room, sitting on one of the two sofas. I sat on the other one. We made small talk for a while until I finally got up the nerve to get up and move next to him on his sofa. Wordlessly, I began to rub the front of his jeans. He closed his eyes and moaned a little bit. My heart racing, I slipped my fingertips into the waist of his jeans. He quickly unbuttoned and unzipped them, and his hard cock strained in his boxers. I grabbed it and was shocked to feel how big it was. It felt like a soda can in his boxers! I rubbed on it for a minute and then released it from the fly of his boxers, letting it pop out.

Slowly, I stroked him, his eyes closed all the while. Then I bent over and delicately licked the head of his cock. He shuddered. I ran my mouth up and down the shaft, feeling the piercings in my mouth (he had three!). I lifted his shirt and kissed the center of his chest where a patch of hair sprouted, then kissed down to his stomach and finally opened wide and took his cock into my mouth. I could only get about half of it in, but I did my best.
Coming up for air, I grabbed his jeans and pulled them down to his knees. I hadn’t meant to take the boxers yet, but they came with the jeans. So at that point, it was a-go. I worshipped his cock the best I could, tasting the pre-cum almost immediately. “Suck that dick,” he moaned at one point, grabbing my head with his hands.

Then all of a sudden he said he had to pee! He jumped up from the floor, where we now were and went to the bathroom. When he came out he was fully dressed and said he had to go. I tried to get him to stay to let me finish, but I had no luck. Whether he sobered up enough to realize what he was doing or what the issue was I still don’t know.

We’ve remained friends over the years and see each other a few times a year. I every so often mention that night and put the offer on the table to try again, but he’s yet to take me up on it.

So, that’s my big one that got away! I’m still hopeful I’ll be able to get a second chance and finish him off to an explosive end next time…

Alrighty, here's one:

About ten years ago I had two young guys as tenants in the apartment in the back of my house. One I had been friends with for several years. His name was Richard. He was, well, a little rough. Tattoos on his chest, arms, and legs, pierced ears, nipples, tongue, and cock (and yes, I had seen them all over the course of our friendship), and his hair changed color from time to time. Richard wasn’t athletic or ripped, but he had a decent body of a typical mid-20s guy, plus a pronounced bulge in the front of his pants! And, according to him, Richard was “straight as an arrow.” He knew I was gay and had no issues, and I had offered on numerous occasions to give him head if he wanted, but he always ignored me or politely declined. He didn’t really need my head as he was an extremely proficient lover, a fact I knew first hand as our bedrooms in my house were back-to-back and I heard for myself the sounds of passion coming from his bedroom sometimes three or four times a day! He oozed sexuality. You could almost smell the pheromones when you were around Richard.

Then one snowy wintery night Richard sent me a mysterious text message about how he had been “thinking a lot about what we’d talked about” and could he come over? I was flabbergasted as I knew that meant only one thing. Finally, after all this time of chasing this elusive straight boy, I was going to have him to pleasure.

It wasn’t more than a few minutes when I heard the knock at the door and there he was. He stumbled in, reeking of alcohol. He said he was drunk, which was obvious. He hung up his jacket and came through to the living room, sitting on one of the two sofas. I sat on the other one. We made small talk for a while until I finally got up the nerve to get up and move next to him on his sofa. Wordlessly, I began to rub the front of his jeans. He closed his eyes and moaned a little bit. My heart racing, I slipped my fingertips into the waist of his jeans. He quickly unbuttoned and unzipped them, and his hard cock strained in his boxers. I grabbed it and was shocked to feel how big it was. It felt like a soda can in his boxers! I rubbed on it for a minute and then released it from the fly of his boxers, letting it pop out.

Slowly, I stroked him, his eyes closed all the while. Then I bent over and delicately licked the head of his cock. He shuddered. I ran my mouth up and down the shaft, feeling the piercings in my mouth (he had three!). I lifted his shirt and kissed the center of his chest where a patch of hair sprouted, then kissed down to his stomach and finally opened wide and took his cock into my mouth. I could only get about half of it in, but I did my best.
Coming up for air, I grabbed his jeans and pulled them down to his knees. I hadn’t meant to take the boxers yet, but they came with the jeans. So at that point, it was a-go. I worshipped his cock the best I could, tasting the pre-cum almost immediately. “Suck that dick,” he moaned at one point, grabbing my head with his hands.

Then all of a sudden he said he had to pee! He jumped up from the floor, where we now were and went to the bathroom. When he came out he was fully dressed and said he had to go. I tried to get him to stay to let me finish, but I had no luck. Whether he sobered up enough to realize what he was doing or what the issue was I still don’t know.

We’ve remained friends over the years and see each other a few times a year. I every so often mention that night and put the offer on the table to try again, but he’s yet to take me up on it.

So, that’s my big one that got away! I’m still hopeful I’ll be able to get a second chance and finish him off to an explosive end next time…
WOW!!!!

That was fuckin HOT!!! Interesting how after he stopped to pee, he left. Reminds me of a str8 guy who worked for me, who was about 25 who came to my apartment, and after a whole bunch of flirting over a period of time finally let me suck on his big cock for about ten minutes. But it was so big and thick, I had to take a break to rest my jaw but when I did he told me how good I was and zipped up his pants. I begged for him to let me finish and make him cum, but he refused. And I tried many times after that night for him to allow me to do it again and to finish the job the next time, but he always told me he was straight and said no. But we remained friends outside of work as well as in work, and it turned out to be a one time experience. Straight guys with their regrets and guilty conscience's. lol

Thanks for the extremely hot and well written story, Lkpt14094. I thoroughly enjoyed reading all the details of your night with Richard.:drool:

I would think that other fans of Broke Straight Boys might have some of their own experiences to share on this thread. :anyone:

Very hot the big one that got away. I love it. Kind if like guys bragging over a fishing trip. But my kind of fishing. Deep inside straight boy pants.