• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Raleigh NC Pride September 24

I'm thinking about going to the event (my first one), so, what's the itenerary for the 'boys' for the weekend? Will they be at any clubs Friday or Saturday night?

Sha,Cole,Jimmy,Rob and Thunder; I'll be at NC Pride also. I can hardly wait to meet Rob and Sha"my two favorites" along with the other guys as well. Will u guys be at Flexx again this year or CC's?

This one is coming in a couple days!

Not sure if any clubs are scheduled. I am sure Sha will chime in here to let you know here shortly as he might have the details now...

This one is coming in a couple days!

Not sure if any clubs are scheduled. I am sure Sha will chime in here to let you know here shortly as he might have the details now...

I'm pretty sure there is a club/bar we are going to because Sha had mentioned that there will be a foam party on Saturday night I believe!!

Hey guys. Sorry for the delayed reply. We will be at the Pride festival during the day on Saturday and then head over to 313 (Formerly CC's) for the Foam Party. I will have Rob Ryder and Cole Gartner with me and we are ready to have a great time in Raleigh. I am looking forward to seeing you.

Can't help but love them!

Words fail me at a time like this. Here we go........! I had a chance to meet Sha,Rob and Cole at Raleigh Pride and they did not disappoint me at all. I walked up to their booth and called each one of them by name and to see their reactions were priceless. Whats surprising is that Sha and I hit it off with great conversation. The guys were so down to earth and Hot of course. Thanks for making my day guys.

Words fail me at a time like this. Here we go........! I had a chance to meet Sha,Rob and Cole at Raleigh Pride and they did not disappoint me at all. I walked up to their booth and called each one of them by name and to see their reactions were priceless. Whats surprising is that Sha and I hit it off with great conversation. The guys were so down to earth and Hot of course. Thanks for making my day guys.

Awww you're welcome Diesal!! Thank you for makin our day! You were the only member that came to this pride. It was awesome being able to meet you and your fellow gay north carolinians haha