• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Rabid

You ma main man Jaybabe. Burroughs wrote, in either Wild Boys or Naked Lunch, about a boy to whom an orgasm was like nothing more than a sip of cool water (contrasting him to other characters who had more spectacular ones). When a Broke Straight Boys can keep silent--with his eyes open, checkin' out his dick--while he ejaculates, I reckon that's the cool sip of water type. When his whole body quivers and jerks and he has to hold onto something for support, that's the other end of the scale. Nelson had one of those when he ejaculated on Ryan, the boy who gargled his own and Tyler's cum. What other Straightie or Sophomore has had a genuine Wild Boys Nelson style orgasm on the two main sites? I can think of a couple.

Yes, those quivers and jerks are amazing moments. The beauty of it is that the person has ascended through celestial body to the ethereal plane for mere moments before they are pulled back into their body to experience the physical ecstasy... :w00t: :thumbup:

Attachments

• Wild Boys.zip
    61.4 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
Only through the grace of the Almighty, I was blessed with the gift of ambidexterity. A gift which allows me to make artistic seamless transitions without missing so much as a tender moment of endearing self love and gratification. I cannot say that I have really ever experienced more than a few earthquake like tremors in my life. I can say that my mother was correct; in that, I do experience extreme sensory deprivation for periods not exceeding a period of time grater than one minuet. However; I must say, she was wrong about the permanence of the condition lasting a lifetime.

Ah! But what of the dreaded hyper-permutation of follicular cells on the derma of the metacarpus and digits of the superior extremities?

Ah! But what of the dreaded hyper-permutation of follicular cells on the derma of the metacarpus and digits of the superior extremities?

Nothing more than a physiological knee jerk reaction to coming back into the body. LOL :thumbup: We are spiritual beings experiencing a human condition. If it weren't for the living flesh it would only be a spiritual experience. We are one body, mind, and spirit. We can thank our higher power for that because it feels so good too.

Do you mean when the hair on my toes stands up on the nape of my neck?

Last edited:
Do you mean when the hiar on my toes stands up on the nape of my neck?

Sure, absolutely. Think it as if your soul was like a giant rubber band you just left your body had a wonderful divine experience (euphoria) and SNAP!! right back into body for the rest of the ride...:thumbup: You just went from a vibrational frequency of 600 + to one of a 1,000 or more and back in just a few seconds. What a rush!!!! :w00t: Who cares about all of the mumbo jumbo behind what happens anyway? If it feels good and it doesn't harm others; just do it. LOL :cool:

This is li'l Rabid's thread, but since we're talking about orgasms, please please check out COLE, DAMIEN, & BRANDON from Aug 1, 2007 again. Cole is straight and never been fucked, Brandon is straight and never had sexual intercourse at all. And Damien is Cole's uncut straight hottie pal from HS with the saddest pale blue eyes on the planet.

Cutting to the chase, Brandon fucks Cole while Damien jacks his own dick. Please check out Cole once Brandon's dick is inside him. He's on his hands and knees, but he's so hard that his stiffy doesn't show at first (since it's trying to fuse with his stomach) and when Damien comes round front to feed him his cock, the dude starts to shake, his right arm intermittently trembling so much he has to lock his elbow to keep from collapsing. Brandon then turns him over on his back and it even gets better. When Brandon pretty much lies down on Cole and rests his head on Cole's chest it starts to look almost like love. Brandon's body is 120% perfect and Cole's ecstasy is awesome. Brandon's and Cole's orgasms are ace, and Damien cums almost despite himself, their passion was such a turn on for him. This may sound like my getting tit-headedly excited about something you guys already know, and have maybe even discussed on the forum, but if you've forgotten that episode you have an amazing experience in store.

I love it when Straighties simply can't help themselves and get lost in the sex, it's just da BAY-ist.

Last edited:
Sure, absolutely. Think it as if your soul was like a giant rubber band you just left your body had a wonderful divine experience (euphoria) and SNAP!! right back into body for the rest of the ride...:thumbup: You just went from a vibrational frequency of 600 + to one of a 1,000 or more and back in just a few seconds. What a rush!!!! :w00t: Who cares about all of the mumbo jumbo behind what happens anyway? If it feels good and it doesn't harm others; just do it. LOL :cool:

By definition, we're all (Broke Straight Boys members) into orgasms. We've also got our orgasm provoking mechanisms fairly organized, got our ducks in a row as they say, and know how to get results. But Jay's mumbo jumbo is gonna make my next one even better, the value added so to speak :thumbup1:.

By definition, we're all (Broke Straight Boys members) into orgasms. We've also got our orgasm provoking mechanisms fairly organized, got our ducks in a row as they say, and know how to get results. But Jay's mumbo jumbo is gonna make my next one even better, the value added so to speak :thumbup1:.

I always say, "make love not war." If you can't love your self; who can you love? I think if we could just get some of our political leaders world wide to to have a few more orgasms each month we may not be involved in so many wars on a global scale.:thumbup:

Do you mean when the hair on my toes stands up on the nape of my neck?

I was actually referring to the hairy palms and fingers resulting from excessive masturbation. I tried burning it off by holding my hands over an open flame but that didn't work out so well. Has anyone tried Nair on their hands?

too funny

I was actually referring to the hairy palms and fingers resulting from excessive masturbation. I tried burning it off by holding my hands over an open flame but that didn't work out so well. Has anyone tried Nair on their hands?

Oh, sorry, my bust. I misread it too. I was in a hurry this morning so thought you were referring to hair standing up on the skin; expressly the fingers and you were making reference to turning into an animal like a werewolf. I forgot about the dreaded rumor of growing hair on your palms from masturbating. LOL Do I ever feel stupid now...:thumbup:

Last edited:
Since were talking about orgasms I liked the one Alden had in his shoot with Robert. He shook like a leaf.

Since were talking about orgasms I liked the one Alden had in his shoot with Robert. He shook like a leaf.

:biggrin: You had to bring that up didn't you... My little man just stood at attention thinking back on that scene. I can't wait to see more of Alden and Robert that is for sure. It was really neat watching Alden he was totally lost in the moment. You could tell he had a lot of fun. :masterbate::blowjob::anal_smiley:

P.S. While we are on the topic of Masturbation; I agree with you. I might just need to move to RI with you. Wow, Derek, Johnny, and Danny did that live Broke Straight Boys jack off show in public and at least one of them came. Actually, I think they all did. I am telling you we need to send Patrick with a web cam from now on. LOL. (We love you Patrick. We envy you too... :)

Last edited:
Hobbit

As a hobbit with a gollum body, I am smooth and hairy in different places from you elves. No one remarks on the hair on my palms, they are too fascinated by the ears.

http://s249.photobucket.com/albums/gg223/gollum_2008/

Last edited:
24 Jan

Denny, tell me you're not looking forward to the follow up shoot in just over a week. From what David has said, I'm supposing that the 24 Jan release was made the same day as the first one, or the day after. They were so good together then, that this one should be amazing.

Denny, tell me you're not looking forward to the follow up shoot in just over a week. From what David has said, I'm supposing that the 24 Jan release was made the same day as the first one, or the day after. They were so good together then, that this one should be amazing.

I am definitely looking froward to the release. :drool: :001_rolleyes:

:biggrin: You had to bring that up didn't you... My little man just stood at attention thinking back on that scene. I can't wait to see more of Alden and Robert that is for sure. It was really neat watching Alden he was totally lost in the moment. You could tell he had a lot of fun. :masterbate::blowjob::anal_smiley:

P.S. While we are on the topic of Masturbation; I agree with you. I might just need to move to RI with you. Wow, Derek, Johnny, and Danny did that live Broke Straight Boys jack off show in public and at least one of them came. Actually, I think they all did. I am telling you we need to send Patrick with a web cam from now on. LOL. (We love you Patrick. We envy you too... :)
Live? Heaven for an exibitionist! Lucky audience, LOL! Where the hell did you find the smilies? I'm still laughing!

Live? Heaven for an exibitionist! Lucky audience, LOL! Where the hell did you find the smilies? I'm still laughing!

Parisnoyd, Look to the smiles on the right side of the screen. Click on the more link and watch for the pop up. All of the smiles are in there including the ones I used.

Are you kiidding I just placed an order for a new case of lube just to make sure I have enough! :drool: