• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Rabib & Daxter

USARick2

Reaction score
What ever happened to Rabib? Is he coming back soon? He is a different kind of model, and very interesting and cute as hell!

Welcome to the forum Rick!

Rabid's scens are much older. I don't expect that mgmt will be able to get him back. Rabid did go on to do work at other sites. But his time here was brief.

Rabib and Daxter's second scene on Broke Straight Boys is one of my top 10 favorites! I LOVE how Daxter was already hard when David had him get naked (too bad David panned away from Daxter with the camera RIGHT as Daxter was getting naked, which only gave us a glimpse of Daxter's boner...what a shame!!!) But even though we missed most of it because the camera moved away from Daxter, that boner of his looked so hot, and he and Rabib hadn't even done anything with each other yet! I guess Daxter couldn't wait to have Rabib slurping on his huge cock!

And then, he comes all over Rabib's face, and then Rabib licks his cock clean, and slurps up every bit of Daxter's creamy cum with his tongue and mouth, and then continues sucking Daxter's still hard cock for a long time after Daxter came!

HOT scene, so lusty and erotic! Somehow it's even hotter that Rabib acts like he's not at all into it, and doesn't enjoy what he's doing even though his actions seem to prove otherwise!!!

Abe

And then, he comes all over Rabib's face, and then Rabib licks his cock clean, and slurps up every bit of Daxter's creamy cum with his tongue and mouth, and then continues sucking Daxter's still hard cock for a long time after Daxter came!

HOT scene, so lusty and erotic! Somehow it's even hotter that Rabib acts like he's not at all into it, and doesn't enjoy what he's doing even though his actions seem to prove otherwise!!!

Abe
Absolutely Abe! That is one of my all time favorite scenes here too. I haven't watched it in several months, but I think I'm going to again after posting this message. And I agree that Rabib's acting like he's not into it brings the sexual tension up a few degrees. And as I recall when Daxter's big throbbing cock shoots his big load on Rabib's face, his expression is a combination of revulsion and lust. I'm definitely going to watch it again now. I got myself turned on. :drool:

Daxter

Rabib and Daxter's second scene on Broke Straight Boys is one of my top 10 favorites! I LOVE how Daxter was already hard when David had him get naked (too bad David panned away from Daxter with the camera RIGHT as Daxter was getting naked, which only gave us a glimpse of Daxter's boner...what a shame!!!) But even though we missed most of it because the camera moved away from Daxter, that boner of his looked so hot, and he and Rabib hadn't even done anything with each other yet! I guess Daxter couldn't wait to have Rabib slurping on his huge cock!

Abe

This is definitely near the top of my favorite scenes. Wish Broke Straight Boys would be able to bring Daxter back. That guy is fantasy material.

he what up, you mention rabbit went on to do other work, can you tell me, if he went to another studio, and where can i find some of his work, this model was hot and i enjoy watching him get fuck thanks

Wow, after that description,I too am going to have to go b ack and watch it again!