• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Question with Brenden and Donovan Scene

swm89

Reaction score
OK,
Maybe it is just me but in the first episode, the jack off scene with Brenden and Donovan the picture for the 5th movie clip shows Donovan grabbing Brenden and stroking him some.
However, after watching the movie and the clip it isn't anywhere in there.

Am I missing something or is this just the wrong picture for the clip perhaps?

Anyone have thoughts?

SWM89
Not single white male

Going back I now see that its different.
Sorry

OK,
Maybe it is just me but in the first episode, the jack off scene with Brenden and Donovan the picture for the 5th movie clip shows Donovan grabbing Brenden and stroking him some.
However, after watching the movie and the clip it isn't anywhere in there.

Am I missing something or is this just the wrong picture for the clip perhaps?

Anyone have thoughts?

SWM89
Not single white male

It was probably a promotional shoot. They do that sometimes. Like the photo with Kyler and Zacck. Zacck was supposed to get fucked in their original plan. So, the promotional shoot shows Kyler ramming Zacck. In reality Kyler wound up bottoming. I hope that helps.

What happened to Kyler - he was a very sexy guy?

My understanding is that Kyler moved on to do some work at other studios. Like Baitbus.com.:thumbup: According to David Zacck should be back sometime in the future though.:thumbup:

My understanding is that Kyler moved on to do some work at other studios. Like Baitbus.com.:thumbup: According to David Zacck should be back sometime in the future though.:thumbup:

That would be nice.

Both of them were cute.

I wish they would have flip flopped and Both been able to get fucked...

That would be nice.

Both of them were cute.

I wish they would have flip flopped and Both been able to get fucked...

Well the good news is that Zacck seemed willing to let Kyler take his virginity last time they were together. Although, his ass seemed pretty tight. You might get to see that happen on here one day who knows???:thumbup:

Well the good news is that Zacck seemed willing to let Kyler take his virginity last time they were together. Although, his ass seemed pretty tight. You might get to see that happen on here one day who knows???:thumbup:

That would be absolutely hot.
I always thought he was the cuter one out of him and Kyler.

Thanks for the info. I look forward to seeing him again