• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Question to the Younger Guys-Sagging

mikeyank

Long time forumite
Reaction score
I was just outside today on a wet, rainy, slushy day in NYC, and noticed a young delivery guy reaching up to lift a carton from his truck. His jacket and shirt raised as he lifted his arms up, revealing about a third of his blue boxer shorts.

I know that this has been a popular urban fashion statement for the last few years, but I wonder if it is annoying and or uncomfortable for the guys who are sagging. I noticed a young high school student a week ago walking, with the waist of his jeans around his upper thighs, and he was more waddling than walking.

When I was a teen and early twenty's guy in the late sixties and early seventies, we wore bell bottoms, and had our hair long with long sideburns, etc. and people my age were shocked and outraged. I swore that when I got "old", I would never criticize the way the younger generation dress, and I try to accept tattoos, and body piercing's that I do not find attractive, but I understand. It is like we said it was to "let our freak flag fly". (Thank you Crosby, Stills, Nash, & Young).

I am just asking if sagging is comfortable and if there is an explanation to it, besides the young urban black kids trying to emulate prisoners, who have their belts taken away in prison.

Thanks.

I was just outside today on a wet, rainy, slushy day in NYC, and noticed a young delivery guy reaching up to lift a carton from his truck. His jacket and shirt raised as he lifted his arms up, revealing about a third of his blue boxer shorts.

I know that this has been a popular urban fashion statement for the last few years, but I wonder if it is annoying and or uncomfortable for the guys who are sagging. I noticed a young high school student a week ago walking, with the waist of his jeans around his upper thighs, and he was more waddling than walking.

When I was a teen and early twenty's guy in the late sixties and early seventies, we wore bell bottoms, and had our hair long with long sideburns, etc. and people my age were shocked and outraged. I swore that when I got "old", I would never criticize the way the younger generation dress, and I try to accept tattoos, and body piercing's that I do not find attractive, but I understand. It is like we said it was to "let our freak flag fly". (Thank you Crosby, Stills, Nash, & Young).

I am just asking if sagging is comfortable and if there is an explanation to it, besides the young urban black kids trying to emulate prisoners, who have their belts taken away in prison.

Thanks.

I think it's terrifically sexy to see, and I bet the boys who have the top 5 inches of their underwear showing know it.

When I was teaching in Barcelona 4 kids from the electronic arts department were sent over to help me put up a stand my students had designed for a trade fair. The crew were uniformly sagging, and were riveting to watch as they went about doing those same movements you saw on the street. The skinniest one had to haul his jeans up every so often, but the other three had perfect bubble butts upon which the waistbands of their pants rested behind perfectly, at half mast. And the front of their jeans perched on their bulges. One kid's designer whities were so perfectly in tune with the way his pants fit him that you could see a centimeter of thigh/groin, just a little crescent of skin, where his waistband dipped below the leg opening of his Hanes.

The cutest giveaway gesture is when they pull their pants back up over the hump of butt. They're careful not to get them too far up around their waists, and usually adjust them down an inch after the hoist to keep them looking just right.

I once sagged all the way up the finger ramp getting onto a plane in London. I'd taken off my belt to get through security and had it in my hand along with the carry on stuff, both mine and my companion's. You could feel your trousers coming down bit by bit as you hiked up the ramp, but short of stopping the horde behind you, almost the whole planeload, to put down your load and re-belt, you just had to waddle, like your boy, up and onto the plane. My entire underwear situation was visible by the time I reached the cabin crew at the door with my boarding pass.

The moment of chagrin was ameliorated a bit by the fact that they were at least a really nice set of new white 2(x)ist pouch boxer briefs. All in all it was a blessing I had some underwear to show, and hadn't gone commando that day.

Last edited:
I once sagged all the way up the finger ramp getting onto a plane in London. I'd taken off my belt to get through security and had it in my hand along with the carry on stuff, both mine and my companion's. You could feel your trousers coming down bit by bit as you hiked up the ramp, but short of stopping the horde behind you, almost the whole planeload, to put down your load and re-belt, you just had to waddle, like your boy, up and onto the plane.
So now I have a new nickname for you, to go along with "Slimmie" and "SOW". You are now aka "Saggin' Slim". :thumbup:

So now I have a new nickname for you, to go along with "Slimmie" and "SOW". You are now aka "Saggin' Slim". :thumbup:

That nickname has to come with a disclaimer mister. Anyone would think you were dissin my butt.:001_unsure:

That nickname has to come with a disclaimer mister. Anyone would think you were dissin my butt.:001_unsure:
The nickname was only intended to be used here in forumland where you are known as a legend. After all, you are the King of Forumland and the lovely Ms. K is your queen. (And no I don't mean it the other way around). :thumbup:

Sagging

Hey guys,

I'm with Slim on this one! No prizes for guessing why. haha

But there is hot sagging and not hot sagging. When a guy does it well it is really hot, but is so easy to look stupid or outwardly desperate. Here are some tips:

TIPS
  • This trend is most common with guys. So if you're a girl, its a good idea to give this a miss.
  • Try to avoid shirts that cover up the sag. Use short shirts that let you show all your sag.
  • Generally it is tight trunks for waist band sagging and boxers for full sagging
  • If you're a little self conscious at first, just expose the elastic waistband of the boxers.
  • Boys should only sag if they wear boxers or boxer-briefs, you can sag briefs if you do it really well but never sag a g-string!
  • Bend slightly to exaggerate the sag, or stretch your arms in the air to show off your boxers.
  • If you don't wear a belt, put your hands in your pockets to help keep the sag up.
  • Try wearing boxers in a color that contrasts with your pants (like yellow, red or green) so they show better.
  • Buy loose pants so they can fit where you want them.
  • At high school parties, it's a great place to sag, so choose your favorite boxers, sag your pants very low with a short shirt, and show them.
  • Wear different color boxers every day, or people may assume you never change them.
  • Some schools prohibit this trend. Be aware of your school's dress code.
  • When walking up or down stairs, let your pants fall til they almost fall off, then hold them up in the front so the people walking behind you can see all of your sag.
  • Avoid putting heavy things in your pockets. If your pants have an elastic waistband there is a possibility of pants falling off.
  • Avoid this trend at formal proceedings.

The 1st, 3rd and 4th images are hot. The 2nd is stupid and 5th is boringly straight.

Undie

Attachments

• sagging 1.jpg
    sagging 1.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 32
  • sagging 2.jpg
    sagging 2.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 31
  • sagging 5.jpg
    sagging 5.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 29
  • sagging 4.jpg
    sagging 4.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 50
  • sagging 6.jpg
    sagging 6.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 24
The nickname was only intended to be used here in forumland where you are known as a legend. After all, you are the King of Forumland and the lovely Ms. K is your queen. (And no I don't mean it the other way around). :thumbup:

You and I will be banished for lèse majesté. Queen Marky wouldn't like this heresy one bit, not one bit. I appreciate very much what you say, but that's the sort of idle speculation that results in a person being relieved of his head. (And no I don't mean it the way you're thinking).

Undie, thank you so much for those pix mister. I live opposite a city high school and some of the boys have your rules memorized down to the last nuance. Around New Years some of the very cutest ones came to school dressed up and sagging, really hot and totally rad, a bit perplexing and decontextualized.

Hey guys,

When I decided to pose this question to the forum, I sort of had you in mind Undie, and you responded with a comprehensive list of the etiquette of sagging. But you also provided excellent visual evidence of such "sagging" and they all look delicious. Thanks Undie. :thumbup:

Beware the FLAT BUTT SYNDROME

Hey guys,

But there is hot sagging and not hot sagging. When a guy does it well it is really hot, but is so easy to look stupid or outwardly desperate. Here are some tips:

TIPS
  • This trend is most common with guys. So if you're a girl, its a good idea to give this a miss.
  • Try to avoid shirts that cover up the sag. Use short shirts that let you show all your sag.
  • Generally it is tight trunks for waist band sagging and boxers for full sagging
  • If you're a little self conscious at first, just expose the elastic waistband of the boxers.
  • Boys should only sag if they wear boxers or boxer-briefs, you can sag briefs if you do it really well but never sag a g-string!
  • Bend slightly to exaggerate the sag, or stretch your arms in the air to show off your boxers.
  • If you don't wear a belt, put your hands in your pockets to help keep the sag up.
  • Try wearing boxers in a color that contrasts with your pants (like yellow, red or green) so they show better.
  • Buy loose pants so they can fit where you want them.
  • At high school parties, it's a great place to sag, so choose your favorite boxers, sag your pants very low with a short shirt, and show them.
  • Wear different color boxers every day, or people may assume you never change them.
  • Some schools prohibit this trend. Be aware of your school's dress code.
  • When walking up or down stairs, let your pants fall til they almost fall off, then hold them up in the front so the people walking behind you can see all of your sag.
  • Avoid putting heavy things in your pockets. If your pants have an elastic waistband there is a possibility of pants falling off.
  • Avoid this trend at formal proceedings.

The 1st, 3rd and 4th images are hot. The 2nd is stupid and 5th is boringly straight.

Undie

Dearest Undie,

Being from the "old school" myself, when it comes to displaying one's beautiful bubble butt, I take no particular liking to the rear view being totally devoid of rounded cheeks so typical of the human specie. But the complete absence of any meat at all should plainly be taken as a warning. When choosing proper attire, especially when considering sagging, having a perfectly flat rear end means you are not favorably disposed to display your butt in public in sagging mode. There are cheek implants that can be obtained, however. This addition to one's buttcheeks is costly, not without risk as any elective surgery, and extremely painful during recovery.

The other issue is the natural proportions and contours the human body needs to maintain looking healthy and is usually blessed with. If you saw President Obama in his presidential portrait while sagging, no one would believe he is tall. They would however believe that he had short stubby legs with midget proportions below the waist. Those lovely long male legs, known for their length and sex appeal, are all but lost in this relentless pursuit for a mere and momentary fashion statement known as "sagging". Then, if someone, anyone wants to see sagging flat butts, what community doesn't have a home for the elderly. Personally, acquiring this premature degenerative look is not flattering to the overall human form and especially a young one. Ask your self, seen any elderly men with flat butts sagging in any fashion magazines lately? I thought so.

The other tragic ourcome is that bubble butts are not a "lifetime warranted item". Bubble butts spell "look at me, I'm sexy" where as flat butts spell "look elsewhere, I'm out of reach and no where to be found". No swimming suit models in Speedos would ever be chosen possessing the dreaded "FLAT BUTT SYNDROME" precisely because it isn't sexy or pretty. No one desires to squeeze it's dimples as flat butts dont have any.

In closing remember a very simple rule to live by: "You are your own best advertisement, therefore dress accordingly".

Sincerely,

Stimpy, Fashion Critic and Advisor

Undie - Saved at the last minute

.......oh, and you should have a hot butt to!:booty:haha

Undie (if you got it fluant it)

Dear Undie,

I guess you covered your ass with this later posting afterall! LOL

Stimpy, thank god for small favors

My butt....

....because besides the gym I am training for a marathon as well as skiing most weekends I decided to find a good masseur and start having regular massages to help take the tension out of my muscles. Anyway, the guy I found does home visits with his folding table and oils. Damn the messages are relaxing and his hands are soft, warm and strong and it feels great rubbing my naked body taking all the tension away. On his second visit last weekend, while he was massaging my hamstring and glutes muscles he asked if I was tensing my butt or is it always this firm. I laughed and said I wasn't tensing it.

Undie (just sharing a little funny story)

Two Ski slopes ahead

....because besides the gym I am training for a marathon as well as skiing most weekends I decided to find a good masseur and start having regular massages to help take the tension out of my muscles. Anyway, the guy I found does home visits with his folding table and oils. Damn the messages are relaxing and his hands are soft, warm and strong and it feels great rubbing my naked body taking all the tension away. On his second visit last weekend, while he was massaging my hamstring and glutes muscles he asked if I was tensing my butt or is it always this firm. I laughed and said I wasn't tensing it.

Dearest Undie,

Seriously, you have my utmost respect and admiration training for any marathon. Furthermore, I can see how your bubble butt can really come in handy while skiing protecting all that vital masculine plumbing of yours.

Just for fun, did your masseur ask you if he could go skiing on your two firm slopes? If not, don't be too surprised if and when he does asks you! And, whatever you do, don't give him a tip! LOL As it will only lead to more headaches and him appearing unannounced and unscheduled at your door all hours of the night and day with or without his table. But then, you never said he left, did you? LOL

Just as a point of clarification and for fairness sake, Undie, just exactly how does your tensing or not tensing your glutes while on a massage table have anything to do with this thread on "sagging" anyway? LOL You're not going to tell us you were wearing your boxers showing above the waistline of your belted pants all during the massage, are you? LOL, again!

Sincerely concerned,

Stimpy

Last edited:
.......oh, and you should have a hot butt to!:booty:haha

Undie (if you got it fluant it)

Good topic Mike and well responded Undie. I sometimes expose the tops of my underwear but not often because the constant pulling up of my jeans annoys me so I do tend to wear a belt. But another good tip is that if you ARE going to sag and sag in whities, make sure your undies are clean. I was pissing next to this guy in a clubs urinals the other week and when he finished and was adjusting himself I couldn't help noticing how dirty his undies were.

Hey guys,

But there is hot sagging and not hot sagging. When a guy does it well it is really hot, but is so easy to look stupid or outwardly desperate.

Undie

I agree the 3rd and 4th are hot. The 1st and 5th, not so hot. Is the 2nd one even for real, the guy on the left can't even walk?:lol:

Good topic Mike and well responded Undie. I sometimes expose the tops of my underwear but not often because the constant pulling up of my jeans annoys me so I do tend to wear a belt. But another good tip is that if you ARE going to sag and sag in whities, make sure your undies are clean. I was pissing next to this guy in a clubs urinals the other week and when he finished and was adjusting himself I couldn't help noticing how dirty his undies were.

That's a whole nother fetish jonnie. He was hoping you were a "filthy pig" fanatic.

I saw a guy waddling towards me with his GF some time ago. As he came nearer his jeans were falling lower and lower and as they passed, I turned around to get the rear view. His GF reached over to pull his pants up and he slapped her hand away. And kept on waddling. I've gotten to the stage where I just don't care how old I am, I just stare and hope that at least they have a decent butt and a decent pair of undies on.

BEHIND every "Champion" is a "Winning $trategy"

Dearest Undie,

I am so pleased that you are all about training for some inevitable marathon. Although not an athlete, myself, in any sense of the word, my first inclination, in setting out any similarly daunting task such as a marathon, is to evaluate your physical readiness; your running shoes and suitable attire; your having consumed suitable amounts of nutrients and water to propel you through those seemingly endless miles; visualizing what it would be to cross the finish line in "first place"; and most importantly establishing a formal plan for accomplishing this marathon by mapping out your strategy for running the course competitively.

Undie, I feel confident you will more than master any and all elements required for competing successfully in your chosen marathon. While I am no coach or physical trainer, I feel your unspoken strategy is perfectly obvious to me, as it should be to all Broke Straight Boys members. You have two "very special attributes" that stands out above the crowd of mere mortal marathon competitors, The competitive advantage they represent should place you at least 30 seconds ahead of your nearest rival and competitor. I am not going to bore you with the obvious, but just like any other competitor, "to bring home the Gold" you need to maximize any and all competitive advantages you possess prior to beginning the race.

As you so methodically outlined in your rules for "proper sagging", I feel you need to take these rules to heart and use the formerly successful telephone company advertising slogan as your guide. Just as your most recent masseur was so mesmerized by your falsely assumed "tensed glutes", I say paraphrasing from the phone company's slogan..."Just let your "glutes" do your walking" (a euphemism for running, of course). Then, just as Rasputin so mesmerized the Romanov Russian Royalty Family before the Revolution, I am more than convinced that your "two glutes" are more than equal to Rasputin's hypnotic eyes.

Then, just like the movie/TV series of "Mission Impossible", your pre-determined strategy, should you accept it, should be to lull your marathon competitors behind you by your expessive dimpled glutes' equally broadcasting hypnotic and mesmerizing charms and beat the pants off of them into submission, thereby guaranteeing you at least a 30 second advantage as the front runner.

As this strategy has now been copyrighted, you will need to make all necessary arrangements for my usual and customary "$ports $trategist" fee, payable in advance!

Your $ports authority,

$timpy

Attachments

• funbuns.jpg
    funbuns.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 54
  • hotstuff.gif
    hotstuff.gif
    12.5 KB · Views: 53
  • rasputin_468x504.jpg
    rasputin_468x504.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 47
I saw a guy waddling towards me with his GF some time ago. As he came nearer his jeans were falling lower and lower and as they passed, I turned around to get the rear view. His GF reached over to pull his pants up and he slapped her hand away. And kept on waddling. I've gotten to the stage where I just don't care how old I am, I just stare and hope that at least they have a decent butt and a decent pair of undies on.
Carl and I went to lunch today, and on the way home were treated to the site of an immensely overweight caucasian male trimming bushes in front of Goodwill.
But when he bent over to trim the lower branches, I swore I saw some of the burros they use at the Grand Canyon making their way along the edge of that immense crack! No underwear at all, and Carl is certain he saw mud on the path! EEEEWWWWW! I still have compresses on both eyes from the swelling!