• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Prince William's Dick photo

Prince+William+Speedo.jpg

prince%20harry.jpg

The boys and Granny
princes.jpg

The boys with their father and Great-Granny
99th_bday.jpg

Last edited:
Hmmm, I wonder if Dave has enough $$$ in the futon fund to convince the royals to roll around with Tyler and Austin. (Or whoever.)

"Ok, refresh your names for everyone. Cool. Now this is just a paid interview and you will get the Principality of Monaco to get naked and shoot your load for us. You don't have to touch each other or anything. You OK with that? Cool. Well we have a little surprise for you. Come on in Tyler. This is Tyler, our member's favorite. Tyler, these are the Princes of France, William and Harry. What's that? Oh yeah, England, my bad. I will give you Argentina if you give each other blow jobs. No? OK, how about if I throw in Hungary? All right, I will give you Germany if you fuck, but I wanna see you really get into it. So why don't you go ahead and get undressed and pull out the futon. You OK using condoms?"

"Well that wasn't so bad. And now hit the showers while I dig out the deed to Rhode Island; that was what agreed on, right?"

(Do I watch these episodes too much?)

Hmmm, I wonder if Dave has enough $$$ in the futon fund to convince the royals to roll around with Tyler and Austin. (Or whoever.)

"Ok, refresh your names for everyone. Cool. Now this is just a paid interview and you will get the Principality of Monaco to get naked and shoot your load for us. You don't have to touch each other or anything. You OK with that? Cool. Well we have a little surprise for you. Come on in Tyler. This is Tyler, our member's favorite. Tyler, these are the Princes of France, William and Harry. What's that? Oh yeah, England, my bad. I will give you Argentina if you give each other blow jobs. No? OK, how about if I throw in Hungary? All right, I will give you Germany if you fuck, but I wanna see you really get into it. So why don't you go ahead and get undressed and pull out the futon. You OK using condoms?"

"Well that wasn't so bad. And now hit the showers while I dig out the deed to Rhode Island; that was what agreed on, right?"

ROFLMAO It's the addiction it gets to everyone eventually . LOL

GreatLakes. You said you want to become a comedy writer. You are off to a great start. VERY VERY funny. Thanks.

Mike

You did great Greatlakes! LOL That sounds like our David alright. :thumbup:

GreatLakes, I am so happy you joined the forum!! This one is priceless!! :lol:

I'm such a sucker for naked celebrities. Nice catch.

Here's one fer ya scorp. He has the rolled up deeds to Hungary, Rhode Island and Andorra in his right pocket.

Attachments

• Prince Harry.jpg
    Prince Harry.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
Here's one fer ya scorp. He has the rolled up deeds to Hungary, Rhode Island and Andorra in his right pocket.

I have that one in my collection at home too. :thumbup1: So, is it reall or was it stung by a bee. LOL Ouch!!!:confused1: