• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Prince William's Dick photo

mitch768292

Banned
Reaction score
d55094a79d7a4052a9f808275533111d.jpg

Since the whole world knows how old he is, i.e. over 18, I assume we can post a pic of his dick.

Actually, that is one of several, Their R. H.'s William and Harry have both shown a marked inability to "Keep it private" including at least one near full frontal when William was much younger.

With Love, I am,

d55094a79d7a4052a9f808275533111d.jpg

Since the whole world knows how old he is, i.e. over 18, I assume we can post a pic of his dick.

It is nice to see that Prince William represents the Monarchy very well.

See how the proper way to roll back a foreskin is performed?

I'd do him in a minute... royalty, rich and handsome = husband on the hoof LOL

Jayce

See how the proper way to roll back a foreskin is performed?

I'd do him in a minute... royalty, rich and handsome = husband on the hoof LOL

Jayce

The Royals are circumsized. I read it in a Men's health magazine in an ariticle about circumcision. The royals started doing it during Victoria's reign.

Cut willie

The Royals are circumsized. I read it in a Men's health magazine in an ariticle about circumcision. The royals started doing it during Victoria's reign.

I did not know that... I guess Wills was just showing us how to do the aristocratic inverted V hold on one's johnson when taking a piss or is it a Polo thing? :001_smile:

Jayce

William's willy could have fooled me... Hooded or not he and his little friend are still hot.

Last edited:

I know a guy who competed with him at swimming meets between their schools. This boy is exactly as hot as William, and actually chatted with him in the nude after beating him freestyle when they were 17. He reported a couple of Will-glances at his dick and a princely awareness that the royal Willy was being scrutinized by him as well.

The report confirmed that Will's willy is uncut. I don't think he was woofin' me, but I've lost track of him and it just wouldn't do to :blushing: look him up after 4 years to ask him if he's sure he saw a foreskin.

Most celebrity dickpix are photoshopped, but that peepee looks uncut to me, which backs up my boy's assertion.

I know a guy who competed with him at swimming meets between their schools. This boy is exactly as hot as William, and actually chatted with him in the nude after beating him freestyle when they were 17. He reported a couple of Will-glances at his dick and a princely awareness that the royal Willy was being scrutinized by him as well.

The report confirmed that Will's willy is uncut. I don't think he was woofin' me, but I've lost track of him and it just wouldn't do to :blushing: look him up after 4 years to ask him if he's sure he saw a foreskin.

Most celebrity dickpix are photoshopped, but that peepee looks uncut to me, which backs up my boy's assertion.

Well, I guess one of us will have to fly to London and find out! :sneaky2:

When I first looked at the pic, I thought, uncut. Looks that way to me. Either way, it is a very good looking peepee, attached to a very good looking man! :001_smile:

When I first looked at the pic, I thought, uncut. Looks that way to me. Either way, it is a very good looking peepee, attached to a very good looking man! :001_smile:

I agree. He's uncut in this photo. I also think that the photo's authentic. :thumbup:

Well Slim, you get the assignment. Go to London and find out first hand!

Why does it have to be either you or me? Let's do it together. Two heads are better than one on a mission like this one, to find out if the third head is skin or hoodie. Try to get Robert to cum too. We would have a ball mister.

Why does it have to be either you or me? Let's do it together. Two heads are better than one on a mission like this one, to find out if the third head is skin or hoodie. Try to get Robert to cum too. We would have a ball mister.

Especially if the locked you in the tower or the dungeon.

Especially if the locked you in the tower or the dungeon.

Imagine, on second thoughts, going on a mission to check out Will's willy with Mitch and Robert. Christ what was I thinking of?

Well actually jail with the two of them could also be great days...