• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Pretty Boys Pics

Patrick Dempsey

2470081413_82bd8fc3cd.jpg

patrick_dempsey_4.0.0.0x0.215x235.jpeg

slide3-patrick.jpg

patrick-dempsey.jpg

I am a lesbian traped in a man's body! No wonder I like straight guys!

Hey Mitch,
While you are digging through your archives, how about some of your favorite Brewer Twins pics?

Can I get an Amen from the congregation?

I am a lesbian traped in a man's body! No wonder I like straight guys!

Same here. I can relate... I think he got the pun intended from the movie. I am not sure though. Oh, well his loss if not. :001_tt2:

I have really gotten into the Aussie hunks!!
This first person is Craig Horner from a show called "Legend of the Seeker" He looks even better in action.
craig_horner[1].jpg

The next to are pictures are of Jesse Spencer from the show "House". His eyes are amazing.
jesse-spencer-2007-mtv-video-music-awards-red-carpet-1i6Ijl[1].jpg

20073198.jpg

These 2 really make me want to go down under and I am not talking about the southern hemasphire.

This first person is Craig Horner from a show called "Legend of the Seeker" He looks even better in action.
View attachment 958

The next to are pictures are of Jesse Spencer from the show "House". His eyes are amazing.
View attachment 959

View attachment 960

These 2 really make me want to go down under and I am not talking about the southern hemasphire.

That photo of Jesse at the beach is very hot!

Never heard of him why did die so young? :crying:

he was a very well known movie star, since he was a little kid. He died of a drug overdose as I recall. He was from Chattanooga, TN and that is where he died.

he was a very well known movie star, since he was a little kid. He died of a drug overdose as I recall. He was from Chattanooga, TN and that is where he died.
thanx 4 the info.

View attachment 958

View attachment 959

View attachment 960

canada, thanks for posting these pics! I don't know Craig Horner. I wish I did!

I do know Jesse Spencer from House. He is a beautiful boy!

Thanks again, canada!

Never heard of him why did die so young? :crying:
Brad Renfro did die of a drug overdose. I especially enjoyed him in "Bully", a disturbing film about a group of teens, which leads to extreme violence. but there is a lot of male skin shown as I recall. And I also recall a homoerotic feeling to it. (But that may have been my homoerotic hormones reacting to a mostly nude Brad Renfro:001_smile:) The film also stars Michael Pitt, who was also in The Dreamers, (another very hot film with gay undertones).

Mitch. How about some Michael Pitt pics? I think the forum members would enjoy him too.:001_smile:

Mike

I will give you Michael and his co-star from Dreamers, Louis Garrell:

Michael

05581c2c-d9db-4cca-802a-8701bff74619

Michael
michaelpittorisit-thumb.jpg

Louis - he is French, thus the uncut dick
louis_garrel_nu.jpg

Louis
26022008LouisGarrel.jpg