• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Pretty Boys Pics

mitch768292

Banned
Reaction score
ORLANDO BLOOM

orlando_bloom03.jpg

original.jpg

obloom_shirtless.jpg

orlando-bloom.jpg

This is a boring thread, but I guess it is safe. Can't have anything intelligent or interesting, God forbid there be anything controversial.

This is a boring thread, but I guess it is safe. Can't have anything intelligent or interesting, God forbid there be anything controversial.
There is nothing boring to me, about hot young guys. Rob Lowe was one of my "favs" back in his day. I remember going to his new movies on opening weekends, and sitting in the first three rows to get a full look at his usually shirtless or more body.I remember a hockey movie, called Young Blood, I think, with his naked tush, and others like St Elmo's Fire. Thanks for the memories, Mitch.

Mike

Please don't start the day like this :)

I've always been turned on by naked celebrities. I guess it's the "voyeur" side of me. I want to see Bob Harper (the biggest loser) naked so bad! He's my crush right now. Post more if you have ;)

Please don't start the day like this :)

I've always been turned on by naked celebrities. I guess it's the "voyeur" side of me. I want to see Bob Harper (the biggest loser) naked so bad! He's my crush right now. Post more if you have ;)

Who is Bob Harper? I will see if I can find him.

I don't know what's stopping me from licking my screen :)

I want to fuck scorpio so badly. He's totally wanton. He gets crushes on guys he doesn't know. He's a Scorpio for heaven's sake. You can have sex with a Scorpio for months without doing the same thing twice. They are perverse and inventive. They know what all those bits of body are for, and if they forget, they invent something no one's ever thought of before. And they're brilliantly responsive: sex with a Scorpio is so fluid, like a perfect symphony. Intuitive and creative, they are totally with you, a nanosecond behind if you are leading, a millisecond in front if you are following, 98% simultaneous.

Then of course there are the other 11 signs of the zodiac, all of which are irresistible too...:waw:

I want to fuck scorpio so badly. He's totally wanton. He gets crushes on guys he doesn't know. He's a Scorpio for heaven's sake. You can have sex with a Scorpio for months without doing the same thing twice. They are perverse and inventive. They know what all those bits of body are for, and if they forget, they invent something no one's ever thought of before. And they're brilliantly responsive: sex with a Scorpio is so fluid, like a perfect symphony. Intuitive and creative, they are totally with you, a nanosecond behind if you are leading, a millisecond in front if you are following, 98% simultaneous.

Then of course there are the other 11 signs of the zodiac, all of which are irresistible too...:waw:
Slim. You sound like a teenage girl going through her "boy crazy" stage:wink:, but I understand as I have been in that stage for approximately 45 years. :biggrin:

Mike

Gee, will you be paying me a visit for my birthday on November 9th? I may not be young and pretty like Scorpio, but I still share his sign. :biggrin:

Thanks for the Matt Damon pics; my all time favorite.

My very hetero boss one time told me (after several cocktails) that he would prolly bottom for Matt. "Come on John; it's Matt Fucking Damon! Who could fault me?"
Despite that comment, I assure you he is very straight, and given his Pillsbury figure, I am very happy to keep it that way.

Gee, will you be paying me a visit for my birthday on November 9th? I may not be young and pretty like Scorpio, but I still share his sign. :biggrin:

You guys are hot in every size, shape, age and color. You guys are so hot you can even be women and still sizzle.

Its mine on the 10 November, i will leave the front door unlocked.
RJ

Young Rob Lowe was so dam beautiful! His brother Chad was pretty cute, too. Yep, they got a rise out of me. Matt Damon has a nice ass. Orlando Bloom, yum!

There is nothing boring to me, about hot young guys. Rob Lowe was one of my "favs" back in his day. I remember going to his new movies on opening weekends, and sitting in the first three rows to get a full look at his usually shirtless or more body.I remember a hockey movie, called Young Blood, I think, with his naked tush, and others like St Elmo's Fire. Thanks for the memories, Mitch.

Mike

Rob was my all time favorite too. God that boy was beautiful!

Thank you, Mitch!!

Brad Renfro. So attractive. So sad.............

Ryan Phillipe is another total babe.

Thank you so much for posting these pics! I haven't seen these before!