• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Preston, Mike, and Jordan

I've never posted before, and I've carefully read through the posts about this video. I haven't seen anyone else say it, but my first impression when I first saw this video was that I was watching Preston get raped. I was shocked.

I clearly hear Preston say, "oh shit, slow down" but Justin doesn't, and then Justin says, "you like that?" It's pretty clear to me that Preston isn't enjoying that because the next thing Preston says is "asshole." A few seconds later Justin says, "he likes that" and Preston says, "no" in a plaintive voice. Again, that's pretty clear to me. And then David says, "that's some prison shit." What?!?! "Prison shit" sounds like rape to me.

I haven't seen anything as violent as this before on here. Again, I'm shocked and surprised at David's reaction (and non-reaction) during the video. I may be the only one who sees it like that, but I calls 'em like I sees 'em.

Zorgnerf, you have made a good point and it is your absolute right to comment on how you see it. If you look thru the thread entitled "Preston Jordan and Mike" you will see that Forum members got very hot under the collar about Preston being apparently abused in that episode by the two other guys. But after some explanations from David, we generally came to the conclusion that this is part of the "role-playing" for Preston, and he does indeed apparently like it rough. Not my style, I admit, and I was uncomfortable with the violence, but Preston does seem to end with a huge smile on his face.
Thank you for making the point though, and welcome to the Forum.

Last edited:
Preston! So hope you check your awesome reviews. Everything in this amazingly hot episode is to be cherished, no shit! Dude, whatever your sexuality, you are so fucking sexy and cool it's amazing. IF YOU'RE ALLOWED, as a fan would love to hear from you and chat. Just hit me up at [email protected]

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving...Greg

Maybe there could be a contest where the winner gets to star in an episode...

This scene is so hot!!! I watch it over and over again. I love mike and his beautiful cock.

I know its been up for awhile, but I just watched it and loved it!!!

Preston Mike and Jordan

I know its been up for awhile, but I just watched it and loved it!!!

It is also one of my favorites on the site, i love the rough part of the video, it always makes me cum watching it.