• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Preston, Mike, and Jordan

Wow, Preston took it like a champ. I agree with Lester though after a fucking like that Preston should have received flowers, a kiss, or at least chocolate.:biggrin: I wonder if Mike of Jordan could take it like Preston did...:thumbup1: Oh, well it was a great shoot none the less...

How about this guys, considering how much we all obviously like Preston that we officially ask David if he would email or contact Preston and share all of our comments with him to let him know he is now being seen as one of the top dogs in the stable. And to also officially request that poor Preston be given the blow job he rightfully deserves for his service to our entertainment...:thumbup:

I see the film has achieved number 1 in members favourites.. Well done. One thing I would have dearly liked would have been some intimate kissing, but it's old hat in here and appreciate it's a no no with most str8s.

Jon and Denny I agree with you both Let the sweet lollypop of a Preston know how much we think of him Send him some big forum love

I'm beginning to wonder how much of what happened with Jordan, Preston, and Mike was scripted (planned in advance) and how much was spontaneous. There was something in the written intro about how Jordan had become really good at "fitting into the roles David needs him to play" ... so ... something to think about ... just sayin'

How about this guys, considering how much we all obviously like Preston that we officially ask David if he would email or contact Preston and share all of our comments with him to let him know he is now being seen as one of the top dogs in the stable. And to also officially request that poor Preston be given the blow job he rightfully deserves for his service to our entertainment...:thumbup:
If somebody has to give him that blowjob, I volunteer. It's my civic duty as a long standing memeber of Broke Straight Boys:wink:

Denny, I've followed everyone's longing for Preston to get sucked through all these posts on the various threads we've been talking about him in. I know I'm paranoid and always looking for complex backgrounds to stuff that's probably not at all complex, but it seems to me that if Preston getting sucked were gonna be a success on film, David would have made very very sure that he'd got sucked by now. He jacked his dick throughout this whole last video, and only got it stiff at the end in order to cum. I think the reason he hasn't been blown by Mike (or Jordan) is because blowing doesn't do it for him, at least under futon conditions.

But I agree wholeheartedly that he should be told how much we love him. I actually would like to have him for my very own. I'm so wonderful that I'd have his dick stiff in less than 5, and he'd be having awesome orgasms and cumming endlessly without even touching his dick. And he'd be getting kissed. That's how great I am. But anyway...

Mark, make a space for Preston to chat with us, like the What's Up thread that Michael runs. We want personally to send him our luuuuve.

Denny, I've followed everyone's longing for Preston to get sucked through all these posts on the various threads we've been talking about him in. I know I'm paranoid and always looking for complex backgrounds to stuff that's probably not at all complex, but it seems to me that if Preston getting sucked were gonna be a success on film, David would have made very very sure that he'd got sucked by now. He jacked his dick throughout this whole last video, and only got it stiff at the end in order to cum. I think the reason he hasn't been blown by Mike (or Jordan) is because blowing doesn't do it for him, at least under futon conditions.

But I agree wholeheartedly that he should be told how much we love him. I actually would like to have him for my very own. I'm so wonderful that I'd have his dick stiff in less than 5, and he'd be having awesome orgasms and cumming endlessly without even touching his dick. And he'd be getting kissed. That's how great I am. But anyway...

Mark, make a space for Preston to chat with us, like the What's Up thread that Michael runs. We want personally to send him our luuuuve.

Maybe Preston doesn't have time like Michael has... I'm not really bothered that he didnt get his dick sucked either, 'cos he seemed to so much to enjoy himself getting fucked and sucking the other guys cock. There is only so sex much one can get in 20 odd mins film when the initial dialogue takes over about 7 or 8. I would personally like to see less wheeling and dealing about how much they are gonna get paid and more sex. Unless Broke Straight Boys want to extend the film length of course.

Forumite Straighties

Maybe Preston doesn't have time like Michael has... I'm not really bothered that he didnt get his dick sucked either, 'cos he seemed to so much to enjoy himself getting fucked and sucking the other guys cock. There is only so sex much one can get in 20 odd mins film when the initial dialogue takes over about 7 or 8. I would personally like to see less wheeling and dealing about how much they are gonna get paid and more sex. Unless Broke Straight Boys want to extend the film length of course.

jon, dude, man, what, are, you, SAY, ying? The pre-game discourse is ace.

But your hint hint about making the episodes longer can't be quibbled with.

Re: brokies gettin' in the forum to soak up some love. I'd hope that they'd get some pocket money from doing that. It's like the events, you should get some mun for off-futon activities like chatting with the members, whether on the forum or out in the rain at a pride parade.

jon, dude, man, what, are, you, SAY, ying? The pre-game discourse is ace.

But your hint hint about making the episodes longer can't be quibbled with.

Re: brokies gettin' in the forum to soak up some love. I'd hope that they'd get some pocket money from doing that. It's like the events, you should get some mun for off-futon activities like chatting with the members, whether on the forum or out in the rain at a pride parade.

I love it when I get a reaction like that xx :tongue_smilie::tongue_smilie:

New Favs

I think Jordan is one of my new favorites. Right behind Logan and Anthony or Jacob or whatever his name is. I think it's his goofy grin that makes him so adorable. Not that he doesn't have a hot body and a nice cock! When he bottoms the fact that he likes it I find very hot as well. What ever happened to Nu? I found him very hot!

I would react to you mister even if you suddenly and completely lost the power to speak or type. You are such a buff blond cute-assed hottie brit. Yes, indeed.

Hey you're not bad ursen.. :001_tt2: Maybe it's time for me to take a trip to Benidorm or wherever you hang out. LOL :lol::tongue_smilie:

I would react to you mister even if you suddenly and completely lost the power to speak or type. You are such a buff blond cute-assed hottie brit. Yes, indeed.
Have you seen pictures Slim, that we are all not privy to? Damn I'm jealous. Please share Jon.:001_smile:

I've often tried to upload my pic as an avatar or whatever you call it. I just keeping getting upload error messages. Slim/Tampa you have more than my word of who I am but I like a bit of privacy. Thank you. xx

I've often tried to upload my pic as an avatar or whatever you call it. I just keeping getting upload error messages. Slim/Tampa you have more than my word of who I am but I like a bit of privacy. Thank you. xx

Fear not.

I thought the video was hot but I thought Jordan was a little too rough. It reminded me of how Dustin was in a few videos. I don't like it when htey feel they have to be that rough and especially when hte poor bottom guy is yelling.
I hope Jordan doesn't turn in to another Dustin, I thought he was arrogant and very mean spirited:mad:
Just my opinion:cool:

I thought the video was hot but I thought Jordan was a little too rough. It reminded me of how Dustin was in a few videos. I don't like it when htey feel they have to be that rough and especially when hte poor bottom guy is yelling.
I hope Jordan doesn't turn in to another Dustin, I thought he was arrogant and very mean spirited:mad:
Just my opinion:cool:

Yes Ive thought about that again and you may have a point. Jordan's attitude HAS changed quite a lot in the few films he has made so far. At the beginning butter wouldn't melt in his mouth and he showed great respect to David and the other models. Maybe he does need checking before he ends up in the dustbin.