• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Ponderings for April 16th 2022

That was a fine contribution for the day Chac. Thank you. :)

Agree.

I lost my large post that I was writing, that pretty much sums up how my day went LOL

I'll leave you with a quote from one of my top 5 comedians, I wish I could have seen him on Broadway in Hairspray:

"The guy who made the shoes for 'Hairspray' said putting shoes on me was like putting a pump on a ham. I found out that if I ever was to dress like a woman, I would not be buying off the rack." - John Pinette

Sending hugs to you all!!

Sending hugs to you all!!

Back at you, too.

Today was a beautiful day, mostly sunny but not too warm, mid 50s, just perfect. I love this weather, cool nights for sleeping and nice sunny days to warm your soul.

Wishing each of you a wonderful night and weekend!!

Today was a beautiful day, mostly sunny but not too warm, mid 50s, just perfect. I love this weather, cool nights for sleeping and nice sunny days to warm your soul.

Wishing each of you a wonderful night and weekend!!
Same to you Chac! :001_smile:

I just saw that Grace and Frankie's final season was dropped on Netflix!!! So excited to watch it, so sad to see it come to an end.

I just saw that Grace and Frankie's final season was dropped on Netflix!!! So excited to watch it, so sad to see it come to an end.

I only watched season one. If you recommend it Tampa, I will go back to it.

I haven't seen that one. What channel or platform is it on?
whoops. I thought it was Tampa who said it was the final season for Grace and Frankie. Correction. Thank you Chac. :001_tongue:

When I was a kid, we did not even have TV not to mention the net how did we survive. Now we are deluged with stuff.

whoops. I thought it was Tampa who said it was the final season for Grace and Frankie. Correction. Thank you Chac. :001_tongue:

When I was a kid, we did not even have TV not to mention the net how did we survive. Now we are deluged with stuff.

All is forgiven Mikeyank!

Yes Br, that's one of the issues today, we have too much to choose from, I have a hard time finding stuff to watch because my watchlist is so long LOL

All is forgiven Mikeyank!

Yes Br, that's one of the issues today, we have too much to choose from, I have a hard time finding stuff to watch because my watchlist is so long LOL
Reminds me of Bruce Springstein’s song from 1992, Chac! :001_tongue:

EC60039D-1B51-4E5D-8111-5107EECF5450.jpg

Attachments

• 6D177C0A-95D7-4D8D-ABB4-DB1A4DE44724.jpeg
    6D177C0A-95D7-4D8D-ABB4-DB1A4DE44724.jpeg
    33.5 KB · Views: 57
Another beautiful Saturday, another day spent working. I need another hobby to fill time, I'm thinking of picking up the keyboard again. I never took lessons beyond what my grandmother taught me (she played the organ). I'm kind of liking the Roland RD88 or maybe the Williams Allegro III. I'd love a real piano, but I have nowhere to put it in my 600sf condo LOL

Hugs to everyone!!

Another beautiful Saturday, another day spent working. I need another hobby to fill time, I'm thinking of picking up the keyboard again. I never took lessons beyond what my grandmother taught me (she played the organ). I'm kind of liking the Roland RD88 or maybe the Williams Allegro III. I'd love a real piano, but I have nowhere to put it in my 600sf condo LOL

Hugs to everyone!!
If you enjoy playing much Chac, I think that is a great way to relax and enjoy your time off from work. Have a great Sunday.

It was a beautiful day, got to see the family and we all went out to The Ninety Nine for dinner. It feels like it has been so long since I went out and ate a meal inside. I'm hoping that the virus stays down for a while so that I can feel safe to go out and do more things. I've been cooped up like a hermit for way way too long. Time to go out and enjoy life, and maybe even find me a nice guy to take on a date.

Hugs everyone!

It was a beautiful day, got to see the family and we all went out to The Ninety Nine for dinner. It feels like it has been so long since I went out and ate a meal inside. I'm hoping that the virus stays down for a while so that I can feel safe to go out and do more things. I've been cooped up like a hermit for way way too long. Time to go out and enjoy life, and maybe even find me a nice guy to take on a date.

Hugs everyone!
In New York City, I’ve seen more and more people out and about, mostly maskless particularly this weekend. So many people agree with you Chac that it is time to go out and enjoy life. As far as finding a nice guy to take on a date, that would be even nicer. :angel: