• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Pic's of me because Tampie asked so nicely

My first wheels

The red one's a Dinky Lester

Attachments

• img677.jpg
    img677.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 26
  • img670.jpg
    img670.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
The red one's a Dinky Lester

Ok, the red one is dinky. What do you call the big one on the right? :001_smile:

You really were a cute kid. I'm skinny myself, but I am not ashamed of it! Lighten up, Kodie!! :001_smile:

Ok, the red one is dinky. What do you call the big one on the right? :001_smile:

You really were a cute kid. I'm skinny myself, but I am not ashamed of it! Lighten up, Kodie!! :001_smile:

Its called a scooter ...... im ok with it any lighter id float lol

or were you talking about the boat or the scooter

Last edited:
I would never harm anyone least of all you my dear friend No fear from me and I love your dinky

lol ...... i know that ..... that aniimated cat with the gun..... my cats looks just like that kitty cat

Im just naming some files on my hubbys comp...... the sod has a vid of my butt he took while we were out shopping one day lmao........ wait till he gets home from work.. he had the cam in the trolley ..... at first i didnt realize it was me....... my first thought was what the hells,he been doing ....... then it dawned on me ....... HANG on there my clothes.

Last edited:
Hail storm pt1

I was away in Sydney at the time......... the voice's you hear are Peters and and his mother's Delma's

Please dont look at the lawn...... I wasnt at home to say those 2 words that were needed ..... (mow it) lol

Last edited:
Thunder storm Pt2

The street we live on ..... is so nice and quiet .... very peaceful

The Window in front of the car is my comp room ..... with the drapes open i get a good veiw of the street.. I might come across as bossy about the lawn ...... but all the neighbours keep theirs so nice .... if we dont it looks crap ...... and i hate it...... its my pet pev lol

Last edited:
Here is the end of my butt vid that peter took... there's a butt at the jewelers window .... well i think its the jewellers.. nothing great.

Then there's a baldie guy ........ slim lol

the only 1 ....... i was intrested in seeing was right ahead ..... and guess what

wouldnt u know it

Wasnt it baalie that did the vid of the guy on the bus?

Last edited: