• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Performance Ratings Rights From Wrongs

I think most models would like to be included in the top 50 models ever to appear on Broke Straight Boys
Damien has a 4.51 rating. the highest rating is 4.78. 0.27 separate Damien from to very top.
Damien is type of player the team can count on to get a hit. that means something to fans and management.
combining long gone models together with the current models does not give a clear picture of where current models stand in relation to each other.

I know there is the 5 star rating system but I think alot of people would forget to rate the models and I think if it makes people like Damien doubt himself and worrie then there needs to be some kind of new or additional voting system or regular poll even if theres an extra voting system for the forum uses it would be better as there are a lot of forum uses that are on it every day so the poll would get more votes. Talking to Damien, to me you are like the bread in a sandwich with out the bread there can be no sandwich and therefor with out you in Broke Straight Boys there would be no Broke Straight Boys or it would always feel wrong. You are an amazing performer who gets on well with all the other models by what I can see and you are always there to help the newer models to gain confidence and to progress further. Please don't doubt yourself you are an amazing model and person. There sorry for waffling on.

I think most models would like to be included in the top 50 models ever to appear on Broke Straight Boys
Damien has a 4.51 rating. the highest rating is 4.78. 0.27 separate Damien from to very top.
Damien is type of player the team can count on to get a hit. that means something to fans and management.
combining long gone models together with the current models does not give a clear picture of where current models stand in relation to each other.
That reminds me. Wasn't there a thread a few months ago, that they were starting a contest to see who the most popular model is, and there would be a BTS to celebrate it? There was some confusion on the voting process, but so far we've heard nothing as a follow-up......Perhaps that BTS will be released after the TV show??????:wink:

That reminds me. Wasn't there a thread a few months ago, that they were starting a contest to see who the most popular model is, and there would be a BTS to celebrate it? There was some confusion on the voting process, but so far we've heard nothing as a follow-up......Perhaps that BTS will be released after the TV show??????:wink:
the contest tried to use the current rating system to see who people wanted to see more of.
the rating system is not setup to indicate who is a current model or how current would be defined.
not sure when a bts will be released that reflects the results.
I remember using that thread to highlight what I thought were the then current models.

Dear Damien
If your not in the top 5 and Paul is not number 1 there has to be something wrong with the voter system.

Totally agree with you!!
And one more thing Damien..I have enjoyed looking at the pictures of You and Paul on vacation more than half the scenes.
To me you really should be up there in that top 5. You do more for this site than any other model. Talking to us,Facebook etc.
Everyone I have met on the site, and lucky me I have met a few. Love you..Don't worry you are a valuable asset to Broke Straight Boys
And I hope they realize it. Just starting to piss me off.
A big fan..
johnny
And Tyler is cute.. But he is no Paul..Yet. He has a long way to go.and I like tyler.

Last edited:
Mom taught me that to turn away a compliment is to ask for it twice. Just say thank you and move on.

Mom taught me that to turn away a compliment is to ask for it twice. Just say thank you and move on.
Your Mom was right.I find some times spending a quite day at home . I talk to much.
Thank you and move on. Smart Lady.

Last edited:
Gosh "Biscuit", I personally don't rely upon the numbers to know how I feel about a model, especially YOU! I know that these "numbers" have been a "bone of contention" in your eyes for a long time. For what it's worth, new faces and new models may come and go! A lot are excited by "The New Best Things" in Life! While other's (to include myself) continue to appreciate; familiar,reliable, dependable...no matter what! I'd say, you are those things! While I cannot speak for others, I can definitely say...YOU EARNED YOUR SPOT as my favorite model through your performances, personality and TEAM SPIRIT a long time ago! I will always be a devoted fan....no matter what the NUMBERS say!

Having said that; Judging from your FB and Twitter Stats (numbers) I really don't think you're "Unpopular" by any means! Basically, all of your FANS know you from where?............just sayin!