• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

"People" I am starting to Admire....more!

betudidntknow

BSB Addict
Reaction score
I have often stated that "I don't have a favorite model" because they are all unique in their own ways. There are a couple of "people" who are models that I am starting to admire for their work and their sense of connection with their audience and me as a member. Those people are: Damien, Paul, Cage Kafig,Kaden Alexander and Adam in particular. Paul has always had a real personality and it's hard to pin point just one thing about him that I like! His performances reflect who he is as a person and I don't see anything fake or pretentious about him.

I started to notice Damien more as I started to notice a "certain" look on his face during his scenes that told me, he was actually trying to stay focused and give a better performance. He needed to find his "comfort" zone. When he did, he really connected with me through his work. Getting to know more about him through his "public" postings and lately, his initiative to go back through threads and post comments. I respect the privacy of these guys and find them more interesting when they share what they are comfortable with sharing as time goes on! Cage Kafig, Kaden Alexander and Adam are also people who I find admirable traits in. They share but, I like it when there is still a bit of privacy that they maintain too. Most important is their work ethics! That goes for all of the guys mentioned. They all give me a sense of giving the best performance they are comfortable with giving.

There are many models here who I enjoy but, these particular models I've mentioned, really seem to be holding my interest.

For that, I have to say...Thank you very much guys for being who you are and providing me with an enjoyable viewing experience here at Broke Straight Boys at the same time!!!!!!!

I have often stated that "I don't have a favorite model" because they are all unique in their own ways. There are a couple of "people" who are models that I am starting to admire for their work and their sense of connection with their audience and me as a member. Those people are: Damien, Paul, Cage Kafig,Kaden Alexander and Adam in particular. Paul has always had a real personality and it's hard to pin point just one thing about him that I like! His performances reflect who he is as a person and I don't see anything fake or pretentious about him.

I started to notice Damien more as I started to notice a "certain" look on his face during his scenes that told me, he was actually trying to stay focused and give a better performance. He needed to find his "comfort" zone. When he did, he really connected with me through his work. Getting to know more about him through his "public" postings and lately, his initiative to go back through threads and post comments. I respect the privacy of these guys and find them more interesting when they share what they are comfortable with sharing as time goes on! Cage Kafig, Kaden Alexander and Adam are also people who I find admirable traits in. They share but, I like it when there is still a bit of privacy that they maintain too. Most important is their work ethics! That goes for all of the guys mentioned. They all give me a sense of giving the best performance they are comfortable with giving.

There are many models here who I enjoy but, these particular models I've mentioned, really seem to be holding my interest.

For that, I have to say...Thank you very much guys for being who you are and providing me with an enjoyable viewing experience here at Broke Straight Boys at the same time!!!!!!!

Thanks so much for your kind words & Support! Im Sure The Rest Of The Guys Will Also Appreciate This Post Once They Read It

It's wonderful that we can develop feelings for the models as real people beyond just their ability to entertain us on film. :)

I would add Ian to your list. I think he continues to go out of his way, at a "cost" to himself, to open up and experience "this business." He always seems to be helping out either a model, staff member or a forumite. :welcome:

I would add Ian to your list. I think he continues to go out of his way, at a "cost" to himself, to open up and experience "this business." He always seems to be helping out either a model, staff member or a forumite. :welcome:

INDUBITABLY!!!!:sign0031: