• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Pecs & nipples

Thanks Tampa24 for directing me to the Ken and Rex episode. I watched it and found it very enjoyable. As you probably know, according to polls that have been done, over half of straight guys say that they enjoy having their nipples licked and sucked. Therefore, I don't find it so out of the question that straight guys might be willing to do nipple play in a movie on Broke Straight Boys, as some people on here seem to think. Just my opinion. Do you agree? Thanks again.

There was a moment in the beginning of the update last night where there was some nipple play... short but sweet....

I've been thinking about this one....and I've decided I don't much care who touches who's nipples, because what turns me on is when they get so caught up in the moment they tough their own...

they touch their own

Sorry, I'm working with one eye at the moment and it's hell!
Sheesh, I even have to edit the edit...

Last edited:
I've been thinking about this one....and I've decided I don't much care who touches who's nipples, because what turns me on is when they get so caught up in the moment they tough their own...

they touch their own

Sorry, I'm working with one eye at the moment and it's hell!
Sheesh, I even have to edit the edit...

I read that and read it again several times and finally figured that "tough their own" must be an Australian slang term for something. Glad you issued your corrective post. I was trying to figure out how to use "tough your own" in a sentence one day to impress you. That would be awkward. Hope your eye gets better soon.

I read that and read it again several times and finally figured that "tough their own" must be an Australian slang term for something. Glad you issued your corrective post. I was trying to figure out how to use "tough your own" in a sentence one day to impress you. That would be awkward. Hope your eye gets better soon.

Hehe..:biggrin:

I've hooked on an old ( = David era ) model, black-haired beauty Jeremy.
If you look up the scene where he's paired with gay boi Ken Tanner--who
has very shapely nipples indeed--you will see enormous passion and
maybe the most enjoyment of pecs and nipples on Broke Straight Boys to date.

Besides which, you will probably fall in love with good-humoured,
playful, confident, super-cute, sensual Jeremy, which is not a
bad thing.

Where is that exceptional man today?I wonder.

Ahhh... Jeremy. Yes. My heart skips a beat just looking at him. haha The reason I remembered the Ken and Rex video from earlier is really because the Jeremy and Rex vid is one of my favorites. These photos will enlarge if you click on them up to 2 times.

Jeremy and Rex ~ 2/11/11

Attachments

• jeremy-rex07.jpg
    jeremy-rex07.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 46
  • jeremy-rex06.jpg
    jeremy-rex06.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 34
Although I don't like the idea of the gay/str8 pairing usually, the chemistry between Jeremy,
the nominal Broke Straight Boys and Ken Tanner, the official gay boi, is very interesting and intense.

I'm glad someone else remembers Jeremy, DrabBoiz. Wish we knew where he was now..
I have a fantasy he stopped because he knew if he continued he'd have to consider how
straight he was.
I had a mad crush on him in the first few frames and it only got deeper over time. He
has the cutest personality in a handsome, masculine frame.

TG
x

Oh, that GORGEOUS man.

Thank you for the photos, Tampa.

In one of his cute asides, Jeremy said he had Native American heritage,
which is quite possible given that he's a Texan. That might explain
his very full mane of fine, straight black hair and the relative lack of body
hair (except a little trill of fine black hairs between his high, toned
boobs). I would describe his body as perfect (in my eyes) and his
personality as 100% irresistible.

Oh, where are you now, Jeremy?

TG
x

Although I don't like the idea of the gay/str8 pairing usually, the chemistry between Jeremy,
the nominal Broke Straight Boys and Ken Tanner, the official gay boi, is very interesting and intense.

He has the cutest personality in a handsome, masculine frame.

Oh, that GORGEOUS man.

In one of his cute asides, Jeremy said he had Native American heritage,
which is quite possible given that he's a Texan. That might explain
his very full mane of fine, straight black hair and the relative lack of body
hair (except a little trill of fine black hairs between his high, toned
boobs). I would describe his body as perfect (in my eyes) and his
personality as 100% irresistible.

Oh, where are you now, Jeremy?

He does have a personality that's even more attractive than his body. And that's saying something. haha His Native America ancestry makes him even more interesting to me. I have some Cherokee ancestry myself. I'm quite happy to give some praise to Jeremy and help others in this thread to introduce him to newer members. He's just beautiful.

I miss him too. sniff, sniff But, oh the memories! :)

Here's a little visual. squeeze.jpg
I do like to play with a well shaped chest, and I love biting nipples.

You paint a pretty picture Scorpio. haha Thank you! That scene is one that I have gone back to again and again. :)

Scorpio, thank you so much.

I try to imagine the silkiness of the skin of Spencer's
hairless boob, and the firm texture of his taut
pectoral muscles.

Then, I think of the delicious NIPPLE that adorns
his pec, waiting to be licked, sucked and otherwise savoured!

TG
x

How bad can it be?!?! Lol. For me, it's the pretty factor. I love men with pierced nipples, but my giant saggy boobs just wouldn't look very sexy pierced....

When it comes to my breasts, I like to take a description from the guys; I call them "low hangers.":biggrin: