• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Pecs & nipples

tangogent

Reaction score
Would anyone else agree with me that the chest area of these lovely young men
tends to be under-valued?

I've been pleased to see Zane Tate drawn intuitively to squeezing the well-developed
pecs of Spencer when pleasuring him during their threesome scene with Sam.
But hardly anyone really gets into the kneading, squeezing, sucking, nibbling
that in real life is so gratifying to many men. I've known some who would
rather have their tits grabbed than their arses.

What thinkest thou, my fellow Forumites?

TG
x

I agree 100 % .... not only do I enjoy a guy feeling of mine, I really enjoy feeling of theirs. I can't imagine being with Johnny, Spencer or Denver and not feeling up those magnificent bods.

Agreed! I've actually got a tribal sun tattooed around my right nipple to draw attention to the area! If I had to label myself, which I don't like to do, I would say that I am mostly a top, but, if you want to get me to bottom, all you have to do is work my nipples right!

I've been thinking about getting the left nipple pierced for a while, and inspired by our lovely Laura, and her nose, I've got an appointment to have it done tomorrow! Once that heals, and if I haven't lost sensitivity, I'll probably do the right one as well.

I would be totally satisfied with that! As long as I got to fall asleep with my head on his hard body!

Or in the words of Shirley-Q-Liquor, Man Breast-eses!

Agreed! I've actually got a tribal sun tattooed around my right nipple to draw attention to the area! If I had to label myself, which I don't like to do, I would say that I am mostly a top, but, if you want to get me to bottom, all you have to do is work my nipples right!

I've been thinking about getting the left nipple pierced for a while, and inspired by our lovely Laura, and her nose, I've got an appointment to have it done tomorrow! Once that heals, and if I haven't lost sensitivity, I'll probably do the right one as well.

Yay!!!! If I had smaller breasts, I'd totes do mine. As it is, I've yet to meet a man who treats my nips the right way.... :-(

How bad can it be?!?! Lol. For me, it's the pretty factor. I love men with pierced nipples, but my giant saggy boobs just wouldn't look very sexy pierced....

I joke with Steve; since we have really gotten serious about working out, his chest has gone from "concave" to "convex!" I love to bury my face in his chest hair and suck his nipples...then he does the same to me!:tmi:

I have always wondered why there was no nipple licking and sucking in the Broke Straight Boys movies. Especially with guys who have well developed nipples. Not on guys who have nipples that are flat and about the size of the head of a pencil eraser. I love nipple play for me and for anyone with whom Iam having sex. I never cared for him, but if given the chance I would lick and suck Jimmy Johnson's nipples in a heart beat. I think he has nipples that cry out for attention. I really hope Broke Straight Boys management will consider adding nipple play to the movies.

I have always wondered why there was no nipple licking and sucking in the Broke Straight Boys movies. Especially with guys who have well developed nipples. Not on guys who have nipples that are flat and about the size of the head of a pencil eraser. I love nipple play for me and for anyone with whom Iam having sex. I never cared for him, but if given the chance I would lick and suck Jimmy Johnson's nipples in a heart beat. I think he has nipples that cry out for attention. I really hope Broke Straight Boys management will consider adding nipple play to the movies.

Hey Jayshaw,

I just happened to be watching an older Broke Straight Boys scene last night that had some nipple play in it. It was a pleasant surprise that added much to my enjoyment. The guy's nipples (Rex's) are smaller. But his partner (Ken) sure made it look like it felt great. I think you and others may find it worth your while.

The video is: Ken & Rex ~ 2/7/2011

Lets get with the script. This is about straight broke boys who do gay sex for money; this is not about gay guys doing nipples. How many straight guys do you know who would suck another guy's nipples on his very first gay event. First it's about chemistry, now it's about pecs and nipples. What else is it going to be? Straight guys doing rim jobs?

Did anyone say it had to happen on a first video? Not me, in any case.

And rimming is available on many videos here.

Let's not limit our Broke Straight Boys by our own stereotyping.

"Never say Never", you know!

TG
x

PS I like to refer to a man's well-devloped pecs as 'tits'.