• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Paul Canon Bottoms for Dimintri....

Ok I hope I've chosen the right thread to write on as I'm not good with choices. I have to say I really enjoyed this scene I wasn't to sure before hand if I would or not as Dimitri isn't one of my favourite models but I'm pleasantly surprised. I thought they both looked really well together which was good and the scene was really hot especially with the one and only Paul cannons cum shower at the very end. Finally I agree that Paul Canon definitely looks good it just proves his work outs has really paid of. I gave it a 4. X

I also gave this scene a 4. Paul looked great as usual. Dimitri looked very good and is off to a promising start as a newbie. At the moment of truth shortly before and during ejaculation, I was really impressed by Dimitri's size. He's packing some serious heat once he's really aroused. lol

I have a few comments and suggestions for Johnny's consideration here, as much as for possible responses from other members. I usually find having the models start fake kissing immediately at the very beginning of a scene...to be a buzzkill. Speaking for myself, I don't think it necessarily ruins a whole scene. (Though sometimes it will knock a scene out of 5 star contention for me.) Nonetheless it usually (IMO) tends to start a scene off with a flat and uninspiring tone. If anything it actually slows down the momentum and pace of a scene in the viewers' eyes, rather than kicking it off and propelling the momentum forward. Especially so if it looks like they are just mentally crossing off a box on the checklist of things they're supposed to do. If I perceive that to be the case, then the models and director are already having to play catchup to regain and retain my interest from that point on.

What would I suggest to do in place of that? I would probably urge you not to have models start kissing until some sexual excitement has begun and the kissing seems more congruous to the unfolding action. Even if the kissing is still somewhat fake and forced, it will always have a better chance of being compelling to viewers if it occurs at a more appropriate moment. That's not to say that some kissing that's more passionate and less forced cannot carry the beginning of a scene. Sometimes it can and has.

I do foresee another possible scenario for kissing at the beginning of a scene if it's done differently. If there is to be kissing at the very beginning of a scene (with newbie straight models especially), let the models start kissing while they are still clothed. But... Let them embrace each other while kissing (probably best captured on film if done in a standing position) and have them running their arms, hands and fingertips around each other's torsos. A short makeout session as it were, rather than just a quick robotic pecking of the lips. Sometimes fingertips will glide more easily across clothing than bare skin to get the desired effect. Sometimes running hands and fingertips underneath clothing can be a trigger for moaning and closing of the eyes. If you can capture that moment while kissing when fingertips gently running along the back, spine or ribcage cause a guy to shudder and quiver with the combination of ticklishness and sexual thrill...you'll know you've scored with viewers. :)

I'm not criticizing Paul or Dimitri here. They did a very good job. As far as the kissing, they were only doing what they were told to do in the scene.

:anyone:

Last edited:
I also gave this scene a 4. Paul looked great as usual. Dimitri looked very good and is off to a promising start as a newbie. At the moment of truth shortly before and during ejaculation, I was really impressed by Dimitri's size. He's packing some serious heat once he's really aroused. lol

I have a few comments and suggestions for Johnny's consideration here, as much as for possible responses from other members. I usually find having the models start fake kissing immediately at the very beginning of a scene...to be a buzzkill. Speaking for myself, I don't think it necessarily ruins a whole scene. (Though sometimes it will knock a scene out of 5 star contention for me.) Nonetheless it usually (IMO) tends to start a scene off with a flat and uninspiring tone. If anything it actually slows down the momentum and pace of a scene in the viewers' eyes, rather than kicking it off and propelling the momentum forward. Especially so if it looks like they are just mentally crossing off a box on the checklist of things they're supposed to do. If I perceive that to be the case, then the models and director are already having to play catchup to regain and retain my interest from that point on.

What would I suggest to do in place of that? I would probably urge you not to have models start kissing until some sexual excitement has begun and the kissing seems more congruous to the unfolding action. Even if the kissing is still somewhat fake and forced, it will always have a better chance of being compelling to viewers if it occurs at a more appropriate moment. That's not to say that some kissing that's more passionate and less forced cannot carry the beginning of a scene. Sometimes it can and has.

I do foresee another possible scenario for kissing at the beginning of a scene if it's done differently. If there is to be kissing at the very beginning of a scene (with newbie straight models especially), let the models start kissing while they are still clothed. But... Let them embrace each other while kissing (probably best captured on film if done in a standing position) and have them running their arms, hands and fingertips around each other's torsos. A short makeout session as it were, rather than just a quick robotic pecking of the lips. Sometimes fingertips will glide more easily across clothing than bare skin to get the desired effect. Sometimes running hands and fingertips underneath clothing can be a trigger for moaning and closing of the eyes. If you can capture that moment while kissing when fingertips gently running along the back, spine or ribcage cause a guy to shudder and quiver with the combination of ticklishness and sexual thrill...you'll know you've scored with viewers. :)

I'm not criticizing Paul or Dimitri here. They did a very good job. As far as the kissing, they were only doing what they were told to do in the scene.

I too thought the kissing was pre planned and not enjoyed. Quite surprised because Dimitri seemed to enjoy kissing Damien Kyle in his previous scene. Maybe it's the mouthwash Paul is using lol x

I too thought the kissing was pre planned and not enjoyed. Quite surprised because Dimitri seemed to enjoy kissing Damien Kyle in his previous scene. Maybe it's the mouthwash Paul is using lol x

I appreciate that you mean that as a joke Jon. :) Still, I would hate to make a point about directorial decisions at Paul's expense. He should know we all love him. :angel: :001_wub:

I appreciate that you mean that as a joke Jon. :) Still, I would hate to make a point about directorial decisions at Paul's expense. He should know we all love him. :angel: :001_wub:

Indeed we do and if Paul does read my post he is cool enough to realise it was in jest..

I totally agree with you Tampa, it is really a turn off for me and it takes a little time to ge me back into the scene providing the models are into it as well. That is if they have started some erotic action.

I think the reason behind my dislike for the immediacy of a kiss to get the "balls" rolling is that I don't believe straights would be comfortable at all to that type of come-on. Perhaps after some intiment rubbing and fondling and maybe even nibling on the ear lobes the lips could find each other and some passionate kissing begin. At least that's how I've found it in real life (in my world.)

Last edited:
As far as how the models start off the scene...I leave it up to them - I do suggest kissing and rubbing each other, as well as frottage- I make many suggestions and then leave it up to what they naturally do to each other- I do mix up them starting the scene with clothes on and clothes off as this has been a suggestion in the past. Many times with their nervous energy going at the start of the scene, the most "normal" thing they know to do is to start off kissing - sometimes guys can be more into it than others, sometimes there is more chemistry and sometimes I capture some awkward movements between models- which I don't mind as I'm trying to document the reality of the situation verses over-directing it -I would like to see kissing in each and every scene, even if it is at the beginning- but I find that once they break the ice with kisses in the beginning- there's MUCH more of a chance they will naturally throw that in during the actual sex - as that uncomfortable barrier was broken right off the bat. I do appreciate all the feedback and there are a million ways to skin a cat- ill do my best to mix it up and shoot for different results as I have been doing. Again, everyone's straight guy fantasy looks different in Their own heads....by leaving it up to the models, with all the different personalities and comfort levels, I will continue to get different reactions- doing my best to keep scenes as realistic and authentic as possible.
Johnny Robins

As far as how the models start off the scene...I leave it up to them - I do suggest kissing and rubbing each other, as well as frottage- I make many suggestions and then leave it up to what they naturally do to each other- I do mix up them starting the scene with clothes on and clothes off as this has been a suggestion in the past. Many times with their nervous energy going at the start of the scene, the most "normal" thing they know to do is to start off kissing - sometimes guys can be more into it than others, sometimes there is more chemistry and sometimes I capture some awkward movements between models- which I don't mind as I'm trying to document the reality of the situation verses over-directing it -I would like to see kissing in each and every scene, even if it is at the beginning- but I find that once they break the ice with kisses in the beginning- there's MUCH more of a chance they will naturally throw that in during the actual sex - as that uncomfortable barrier was broken right off the bat. I do appreciate all the feedback and there are a million ways to skin a cat- ill do my best to mix it up and shoot for different results as I have been doing. Again, everyone's straight guy fantasy looks different in Their own heads....by leaving it up to the models, with all the different personalities and comfort levels, I will continue to get different reactions- doing my best to keep scenes as realistic and authentic as possible.
Johnny Robins

Thanks Johnny. Great narrative. You're doing a terrific job!