• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Palm Springs Pride - Nov 7 - 8th, 2009 (cancelled)

We will celebrate our last pride of 2009 in Palm Springs, California.
Join us each day at the festival from 10am to 6pm where we will be handing out great giveaways. We will be announcing soon where we will be hanging out during the evening.
http://www.pspride.org/
I want to attend this one. I'll do my best to convince my husband that it is worth it. How much does it cost? Is there a way we can set up a time where we can hang out and just get to know each other? Talk?

Both me and my husband have been laid off from work so money, unfortunately, is an issue. If I am ever going to meet any of the boys, this is going to be my best chance since I live in San Jose, CA. It shouldn't cost that much to get down there.

I'm so excited.

I'm really sorry we are unable to do this event. The event cordinator is being a real pain in the ass and isn't allowing another adult company to sponsor. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Mark

Thats a dam shame Mark but to make it up to you I bet we could still get you booked to do an evening at the Max in Omaha. Heck that is close enough you could even show up there yourself?....:dancingpenis:

In all seriousness Mark Omaha and or Kansas City would be a good place to host a combo Broke Straight Boys BCB show this winter as sort of a mid winter warm up??? I bet you could really whip up a gully washer in Denver to for that matter? Ill be there with at least a few people.

In all seriousness Mark Omaha and or Kansas City would be a good place to host a combo Broke Straight Boys BCB show this winter as sort of a mid winter warm up??? I bet you could really whip up a gully washer in Denver to for that matter? Ill be there with at least a few people.

Is there any pride events there in the winter? We are pretty much doing only pride events right now.

Mark

Is there any pride events there in the winter? We are pretty much doing only pride events right now.

Mark

Not sure about KC but Omaha is in the summer. I just thought it would be a good place and time to sort of introduce BCB to the world. You know live it all up with a big party with all kinds of models from both sites. Since it would be a big deal and since it is centrally located it might draw folks from a fair ways away. How about it guys if Mark through a big bash in Omaha or Kansas City with stars from both web sites who all would show up?

Did I tell you guys that I visited Palm Springs some years ago with my family. It was August and the temp was 130degs Farenheit. We hired a "condo" is that what u call it, and I think it cost my parents 800dollars for one month. From PS we visited most of CA and even ventured into Tiguhana (sorry about the spelling). Was a fantastic holiday - I love the West Coast. Gonna go back soon...

They need to restructure their whole committee. They're never gonna grow as long as that guy is in charge. He is a Notorious Dick. Everyone hates him and for good reason. We'd been doin' every Pride there for like 6 or 7 years straight and all of a sudden he cancels our reservation without warning or consulting or explination, or replying to our calls and mailings....And we had some reservations already booked, etc. Oh well.