• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Pair up Kodi with...

Let's see Kodi with...

• Tomas

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Jimmy

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Jacob

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Jason

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Jake

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mick

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Someone else (not Chad)

Votes: 4 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Robert, I am offended for my CHAD! Why was he shunned in this poll?:confused::shock::grr:

I voted for Mick, since my CHAD was denied access.............Maybe if Mick wins, Mark will bring him back.:):):)

If Chad is available...

Robert, I am offended for my CHAD! Why was he shunned in this poll?:confused::shock::grr:

I voted for Mick, since my CHAD was denied access.............Maybe if Mick wins, Mark will bring him back.:):):)

Darling if your CHAD took part in this poll, you'd made sure he win. In fact you would even pair Mark or Clay with your CHAD...

Who would you pair CHAD with Ms. K:001_wub:?

Huh?

Did I miss something here? Why can't Chad be paired with Kodi?:wtf:

Think of anything except the pink elephant in the room

Yeah, you've missed something Tequila. No poll needed if CHAD participates....

Rumors say CHAD already needs infusion with all sort of liquids simply because his testicles can't keep up with all of Ms. K:001_wub: demands. That's why he walks so peculiar. Clay is thinking about a new bonus site: drainpoorCHAD.com

Is it that hard to choose anyone for Kody except CHAD???

Last edited:
I voted for Tomas. I thought they could do and awsome flip flop.

Thanks for the creative answer, Robert! Not being sarcastic, just thought it was funny!

Did I miss something here? Why can't Chad be paired with Kodi?:wtf:

He can be Tequila. It's just a silly game we're having fun with. Rrhill created this poll and purposely left out Chad because he knew that many of of would side with MsK.

For all we know Chad has already done a scene with Kodi. But this thread has just given us a fun, non-divisive subject to talk about. So I'm all for that. :)

Mick's not around anymore, so he's out. I have been lobbying for Chad & Kodi for days now so that's still my first choice. On the poll, I voted for Jason, I think he'd be great with Kodi. Another name whom I'd vote for is Bobby.

"Mick's not around anymore..., so he's out."

If I analyze the results of this fair and balanced poll correct, Mick's in the top three. So Mick is in!
Might Micky be staying at your place now Stowe... and don't you feel like sharing him with us any longer? What's the story?

PS: JLipps you could settle for Rob, and become our first winner!

Last edited:
NO thanks, lol. In that case, I'd rather just keep sweet, young , innocent Kodi, for MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

P.S. I love fried bologna!

Last edited:
One fried Bologna for the gent cumming up...

fried-bologna.jpg

Just an act of human kindness...

Mick's not around anymore, so he's out. I have been lobbying for Chad & Kodi for days now so that's still my first choice. On the poll, I voted for Jason, I think he'd be great with Kodi. Another name whom I'd vote for is Bobby.

Dear Stowe1,

I love Jason as well and I feel like I am being asked to give the bride a different handle. So Jason, make Kodi forget completely how to make them "fried-bologna samiches" as we call them in the south. We don't want his arteries to become clogged with all that unidentifiable fat. He is simply too pretty to be a part of that innutricious scene.

Release the virginal Kodi from his innocence, but do it with kisses and all the sweetness your lips and dick can offer Kodi as a cumfort and make him promise, after his first cumshot, to ask for more, perhaps even a round two. After all, it is only good manners! I think he can easily oblige and probably will insist if afforded the opportunity. He needs to know why his prostate exists and it's ability to keep himself and others deeply entertained duriing the cold months ahead?

Just go gentle on Kodi and keep it action steady until he simply cannot take it anymore. That is all I ask! I call that a "reality rub-in! It is something he will never forget and always want to "thank-you" for your "unrelenting human kindness and intervention"!

Sincerely,

Stimpy

"Mick's not around anymore..., so he's out."

If I analyze the results of this fair and balanced poll correct, Mick's in the top three. So Mick is in!
Might Micky be staying at your place now Stowe... and don't you feel like sharing him with us any longer? What's the story?

PS: JLipps you could settle for Rob, and become our first winner!

A while ago, someone posted that Mick was no longer working for Broke Straight Boys Now I wish he was staying with me or just visiting. But, alas, my days of being able to afford such treats are long gone. I wouldn't mind a visit from Jason and he's from the 'burgh. I should be so lucky - lol!!!!!!

i don't know whether to bite that sandwich, or stick my tougue in that hole or i don't know my dick in that hole.
damn that fold of bologna looks sexy and also good to eat.

this one of polls where if the number one selection (chad) were not picked, who would be your number two selection? jason!
but my level of disappointment would be high, if it were not chad.
thanks for the poll. and fried bologna with melted cheese on a bun picture.
i don' know whether to go eat, suck, or fuck or in what order.