• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

P.S. Scorpio, and other managers on this site - when are you bringing my JASON BACK??

Ambivalent

BSB Addict
Reaction score
Dudes -

I am super-deep into JASON withdrawal. I am normally a pretty level-headed guy: but I cannot DEAL with this much JASON withdrawal, for this LONG.

PLEASE GET HIM BACK, QUICK. Put him on Broke Straight Boys Put him on College Dudes. Get him to read the f***ing telephone book. I don't care - just give me a little JASON FIX, PLEASE. . . of ANY KIND, WHATSOEVER!!!!

I thought I could be level-headed about this - but I am just not COPING all that well, with Jason being GONE so long! If he hasn't retired, and is still WILLING to do videos - please get him BACK, as soon as you can!!! (I am very, very, politely, begging, you, DUDES ;-)))

Waiting for a new Jason video is driving me - CRAZY.

"A" ~ ****SIGH*****

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OVtpnpCOKM

Last edited:
Oh Ambivalent........While I understand that you miss Jason, there are so many Jason videos that you should not have to suffer any withdrawal symptoms. Are you like a strange member of my family that refuses to eat leftovers? Can you only watch Jason videos once? Surely, watching a Jason rerun could help you avoid the sweats and shakes that come from withdrawal.

CODE HEAD, CODE HEAD...[/COLOR="#FF0000"][/COLOR]I am afraid if Ambivalent doesn't get some Jason juice soon, i fear he will not be our easy going guy. He may turn into a Decisive focused fan that uses the forum for demands of a Jason scene; oh wait, never mind....:001_tongue:

Last edited:
Hey, Ms. Kianna ~

Yes, I suppose I am pretty strange, in truth! LOL! For certain, I have found that there is just a handful of models, who, historically, INEVITABLY and ALWAYS inspire me ~ and I cross the mighty oceans of the Internet, just to find them. (I wrote a little about this, in my not-so-subtly titled post, "Models who ALWAYS MAKE ME COME!" LOL!

Though there are sites which certainly command more affection and warmth than others, and Broke Straight Boys is certainly one of them (!!!), when it comes to my erotic tastes, I am resolutely "model-centric"; because, as much as I appreciate good production values, and intriguing scenarios - the one thing that MOST commands my attention and loyalty is a site which regularly features a model who TRULY INSPIRES ME. And I think this is not so unusual - because, as human beings, we don't fall IN LOVE with corporations - we fall in love with OTHER HUMAN BEINGS ~ n'est-ce-pas?

This way of thinking, and feeling, has caused me, or compelled me - over the last 15 years or so, to do a great deal of restless hopping from site to site, across the great erotic archipelago of gay online entertainment: always following the MODELS I admire. It is for THEM that I'll purchase a subscription, and for no other reason. . . . Of course, when one encounters a site like Broke Straight Boys, that features, regularly, a model like JASON, there is every reason to unpack one's bags, and stay awhile.

As I mentioned in another post, I think there are two basic sorts of FANS, when it comes to gay erotica. Perhaps a small majority (50 to 60 per cent, even) love NOVELTY, and always crave new experiences, and new faces. But I think there is a durable and large MINORITY (perhaps 40 per cent, or so) who will pay time and time again, to see their great favourites. And I am one of THOSE!

So, Ms. Kianna - while I am certainly grateful for all the wonderful videos of Jason that are up on the site ALREADY - and refer to them frequently (pardon the *euphemism* ~ LOL!!!): I NEVER tire of the models I love, and ESPECIALLY, JASON. Models of beauty, and genius, like J., bring something new and exciting to each new performance ~ and, if one is a dedicated FAN, that is what one ESPECIALLY APPRECIATES. . . . the opportunity to see someone you adore, in a new light.

And, that is why I am so eagerly anticipating new JASON videos ~ either here, on on College Dudes, or on BOTH.

Hugs,
"A" XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

P.S. Yes, Jason - I AGREE that the world NEEDS MORE JASON ~ but that is why I am a charter-member of your fan-club: LOL!!!

LOL, Beth. . .

That is so funny, and I DO have to laugh at myself, frequently, as well. I don't really set much store by astrology, but I am a SCORPIO (and an INFJ, to boot): and so I do get rather involved in things, sometimes. (I appreciate your all being so kind and patient, with me.

For the record, I am also becoming, since I returned, a great Blake Bennet fan - he is so cute, and such a sweetheart, too!

"A" XOXOXOXOXO