• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Outdoor 5 Guy Orgy (11/8/08)

chafu213

Reaction score
Greetings

Continuing my journey through the archives. Have gotten through ALL of the Forum threads, and am now going through the General Chat Forum.

Question: I've noticed that when a new post is made, some of those threads will have a yellow button, but if a new post is made to an existing thread, there is no way to tell. Unless I'm missing something. Is there any way of ensuring that I read all NEW posts?

Am on Page 14 of the Episodes and just watched the hot Outdoor 5 Guy Orgy of 11/8/08 with Dustin, CJ, JC, Tyler and someone I didn't recognize.....Michael. Nice brown skin and an extra long dick. Has he appeared in any episodes prior to this one? The spreadsheet only lists this one date for him, but all 5 guys said they had "been here before"

Today was the last day of school, and once I finish marking my final exams, I will have a lot more time to continue through the Episodes. Since I've read all the Forum posts, I know there are many guys that I really look forward to seeing.

This is a GREAT site!

Forward

Greetings

Continuing my journey through the archives. Have gotten through ALL of the Forum threads, and am now going through the General Chat Forum.

Question: I've noticed that when a new post is made, some of those threads will have a yellow button, but if a new post is made to an existing thread, there is no way to tell. Unless I'm missing something. Is there any way of ensuring that I read all NEW posts?

Am on Page 14 of the Episodes and just watched the hot Outdoor 5 Guy Orgy of 11/8/08 with Dustin, CJ, JC, Tyler and someone I didn't recognize.....Michael. Nice brown skin and an extra long dick. Has he appeared in any episodes prior to this one? The spreadsheet only lists this one date for him, but all 5 guys said they had "been here before"

Today was the last day of school, and once I finish marking my final exams, I will have a lot more time to continue through the Episodes. Since I've read all the Forum posts, I know there are many guys that I really look forward to seeing.

This is a GREAT site!

Forward

1. The yellow button will always appear for new posts on the front page of the forum
2. The yellow button only appears for new posts on the Membership Site Chat & the General Chat pages if there is less than 9 or 10 posts for each thread when a new post is added. (I am 99% certain this is how it works)
3. On each of the Membership Site Chat & the General Chat pages the thread header text for a new post will be in bold.

I hope this helps.

Thanks, just figured out the bold type a few minutes ago. Hadn't noticed it before.

And I guess I should have searched the Forum for the original Outdoor Orgy thread. Found that and it answered a few questions, except who Michael was.

A great site

Greetings

This is a GREAT site!

Forward

This is a great site. You will run out of jiz before you run out of inspiration. Best on the net for sure . . .

Welcome Chafu!

I feel a bit sorry for you in that you've read all the threads and every post. Yikes!! haha

michael appears in 2 more videos. with cj and jc, october 31, 2009, page 7. with dustin and tyler, april 06, 2009, page 12. pages in the future.
i think these were made before outdoor orgy was made. that is why all five said they had been there before. they were released later.
as you make your way thru the updates, michael/mike will become a nice surprise.
i thought i had every video in my collection, but after looking for the answer to your question, i found that i did not have the one with tyler, dustin and mike. now i do, thank you for the question, who is michael? enjoy, i know i have.