• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

out of this country

i2ina69

BSB Addict
Reaction score
I'm just curries on how many people that visit this site are from other countries? Or other planets?? I would like to find out more about this big rock. I've been all over the US. and now I would like to here about the rest of the world! I look forward to chatting with you. meegwiich (thank you). :thumbup1:

What's the weather like today? I'm in El Paso, Texas, today and it's 90 degrees here and sunny. I called home a little while ago and they said they said it was snowing and 20 degrees. I love my job. lol

Hi i'm in the UK, and it was a typical spring day here, cool wind, but nice in the sun.
I have Daffodils and primroses out in my garden, and the primroses are the wild ones, which are protected here.
RJ

I am from earth, unless I am acting a a medium and channeling other dimensional planes and the ascended masters and angels. Then I am still from Earth accept I have surrender my consciousness to the higher dimensional beings.

Denver that is kewl my cousins lives in Mars, PA. I love to visit her. The Drive is only about four hours away and the drive it is pretty scenic most of the way. I am still working on teleportation. I will miss the scenery but I can really save time visiting family and friends. I keep telling my one cousin that the city is named Mars because it is an inner planetary trans dimensional substation for the Martians to visit earth. (essentially a wormhole, Kind of like the Stargate with out the iris. I guess kind of like Stone Henge used to be):thumbup:

Aliens at home

Anybody from Hell, MI????? LOL

We all know that Jayman's earthly coil is made of stardust and his spirit is "universal".

The world is a great place to explore, but we need more emphasis on extra terrestrial exploration as well. Our destiny lies in the expanses now filled with stars.

"My God it's full of stars!"

Yours,

Jayce

I've lived on other planets in previous lifetimes. (I miss them) LOL I guess I chose earth this time around because it offers the most accelerated path to spiritual growth. It's not called the insane asylum of the universe for nothing. LOL :glare::wink:

I have lived in Europe though. Er... In this lifetime. :thumbup1:

Anybody from Hell, MI????? LOL

We all know that Jayman's earthly coil is made of stardust and his spirit is "universal".

The world is a great place to explore, but we need more emphasis on extra terrestrial exploration as well. Our destiny lies in the expanses now filled with stars.

"My God it's full of stars!"

Yours,

Jayce

:smiley: I've been there. I bought T shirt say's " I got kicked out of hell fore pissing on a fire." :angry:

Was that YOU? Damn dude, do you have any idea how hard rubbing those sticks was?

Signed,

Satan, by permission of,

i2ina69:

Been there too, but didn't see you there (I'm originally from up by Alpena).

I didn't get the T-shirt.

Jayce

I've been told many times that I am from out of this world. Compliments of a Brooklyn accent. Perhaps I am, say Alpha Centauri. Maybe all those meteorites I collect come from there?

In reality I've done some traveling to Europe, Africa, Middle East, Caribbean, & Central America. This summer I go the other direction to China, Korea & Japan.

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

I've been told many times that I am from out of this world. Compliments of a Brooklyn accent. Perhaps I am, say Alpha Centauri. Maybe all those meteorites I collect come from there?

In reality I've done some traveling to Europe, Africa, Middle East, Caribbean, & Central America. This summer I go the other direction to China, Korea & Japan.

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

If you see Alex Rogan tell him I said hello... Thanks :thumbup:

Ok folk's what is weather like to day where you are? :thumbup1: sunny and warm. Or :mad: cold and nasty ?

I'd like to know!!!

Good evening, i2: Well here in the Seattle area we have had a mix bag of weather today. We started out this morning with sun, then came the showers through the afternoon with marble size hail, wind, rain, slushy snow and a couple of thundershowers rolling through the area. Our mountains got hit again today with another 8-12 of snow. That gives most of our Cascade Passes close to 300 inches of snow for the season. Currently we have 45 degrees at 10:15p.m.
Gary

wow you had it all! I love snow and cold weather. 48 degrees and clear here in Coxsackie NY.

Greetings

Bumping another old post. But it's a new one for me.

I lived outside Detroit Mi until I went to college at Michigan State Univ. Graduated with my BA in Sec Ed (Math/Vocal Music) in '75. Spent the next few months hitchhiking from Lansing MI to Colombia, South America (flew from David, Panama to Bogota)....and back. Joined the Peace Corps and was assigned to St Vincent in the West Indies ('76-78). Returned to Colombia and taught English for a few months.

Returned to MSU and got a 2nd BA in Spanish. Joined the Peace Corps again (jobs were scarce in teaching at that time) and got assigned to Kenya (since I had studied Swahili while doing my 1st degree). Spent the next five years there ('80-85)...loved it! Married my Kenyan girlfriend and I sent her to the US so she could go to university. I spent 6 months travelling across Africa (Uganda, Rwanda, what was then Zaire, Togo, Ivory Coast, Morroco) and Europe.

Back in the US, I accepted a job teaching Spanish in St Croix in the US Virgin Islands for the next year. And then moved to New York to do my Masters in Math Educ. at Columbia Univ, while teaching full time in the South Bronx. ('86-88)

My wife (who incidentally is related to Barak Obama) and I realized our lives were going on different paths...she wanted to stay in the US to study and I wanted to continue travelling...so we separated and eventually went through a do-it-youself divorce.

I took a job teaching in Monrovia, Liberia and lived there from '88-90 until the civil war broke out and Americans were evacuated. Then moved to Istanbul, Turkey and taught there from '90-93 until I realised I was starting to dislike teaching (at least in Turkey), so I took a year sabbatical to travel around the world. (Greece, Egypt, Israel, Bulgaria, parts of Europe I'd never visited before, Iceland, then across the US and Canada to Japan, Taiwan, China, Hong Kong, Macau, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Australia, New Zealand, Fiji....on to Hawaii, and back to the US)

In '94 I accepted a job teaching in Guam and have been here ever since.

Love travelling (have been to 104 countries) and studying languages (English, Spanish, French, Italian, Swahili, Giriama, Dholuo, and Turkish...but am only fluent in English, Spanish and Swahili).

Where am I from? Good question! I've lived out of the US more than in, so am not sure of the answer to that question.

Ever forward