• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

OOOuch Vids

Kodieboy

BSB Addict
Reaction score

This one is the scariest of all to watch. So, what happens when the cobra is able to fully open its mouth and sink teeth into an arm or a leg. Yikes, and everybody just stood around and laughed. :confused1: The fangs must have been recently removed or something. I know that cobras cannot open their mouthes like a pit vipers can so they cannot bite a fairly flat surface. But that was crazy...:mad::scared:

Last edited:
This one is the scariest of all to watch. So, what happens when the cobra is able to full open its mouth and sink teeth into an arm or a leg. Yikes, and everybody just stood around and laughed. :confused1: The fangs must have been recently removed or something. I know that cobras cannot open their mouthes like a pit vipers can so they cannot bite a fairly flat surface. But that was crazy...:mad::scared:

The fangs must have been recently removed or something

Thats what i thought

This isn't a vid. But it looks like it may have hurt.

Attachments

• Skid marks.jpg
    Skid marks.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 31
what it isnt from the old Ma and pa kettle show? ok it was

yes Abbort and Costello always drove me nuts

Last edited:
ooouch at the thought ...... unbelivable

Dam, his mom must have had some big titties or he used to swallow the baby bottle and all. I guess he could deep throat a pretty big cock too... :thumbup: :scared: I Kind of had flash backs from The Mummy, With all of those mummies with those large mouths.