• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

OMG! Upcoming Scene of Cliff and Chad! :)

tampa24

BSB God
Reaction score
:waw::waw:

OMG! We have an upcoming scene of Cliff. With... Wait for it....................Chad!! LOL

:waw::waw:

Hooray! Let the denizens of Forumland rejoice! May there be dancing in the streets!

where did i put my dancing shoes?
popcorn and comfy seat ready to go.

Déjà vu! Another one for the record book!

Didn't I just recently hear the name Cliff in reference to his cliff-of-a-dick, no less? Well, maybe CHAD will now have some "thang" to smile about, I mean as in a "jumbo-jet hangar" smile? Let's hope CHAD may even feel prompted to write home about it.:worship::swallow::thankyou::sign0004:

Sincerely,

Stimpy

I was glad to read it is an oral scene. I don't want Chad to be damaged!!!

OMG Tampa I agree...had concluded that Cliff was just a one timer. Cliff-Chad has me eagerly awaiting its unveiling!

Hey Tyler! :)

I shared your concern about Cliff. I had begun to fear that maybe he was a straight one timer who decided not to continue. Or even that maybe he had been poached by College Dudes. :scared: LOL

I too am VERY happy to see him back. I'm really looking forward to seeing it. :thumbup1: If you couldn't tell already. haha

Stuntman

Most oral scenes are followed by the fuck scene... and how could Clay pardon Chad? Ms. K:001_wub: insists Chad takes part in as many video's as possible.

Larkster are you offering to be Chad's stunt double?

I agree, Larkster. If my CHAD:001_wub: suffers any damage.....I WILL CRY, SCREAM, FILE A FORMAL COMPLAINT, CALL 911, FLY TO FLORIDA AND SMACK CLAY:tnpe::boxing:...........

Whatever happend to...

With all the controversy and disagreements that there have been lately, I am not sure if anyone realizes that the often polarized forum has become united.......on at least one topic.

Despite our religious views, political views, age, gender, financial status, location, or taste in guys..............

:groovy:WE ALL LOVE CLiff fucking CHAD:001_wub:!!!:groovy:

Congratulations everyone, on your superb taste in men!

PS: You're so lucky that Larkster offered to be his stunt double Ms. K:001_wub:

Last edited:
With all the controversy and disagreements that there have been lately, I am not sure if anyone realizes that the often polarized forum has become united.......on at least one topic.

Despite our religious views, political views, age, gender, financial status, location, or taste in guys..............

WE ALL LOVE CLiff fucking CHAD!!!

Write your own speech, Robert.:nana: We are not all united on wanting the GODZILLA of dicks, to invade CHAD'S personal space:crying2:..............Some of us, want CHAD:001_wub: to live through his Broke Straight Boys experience.

If Cliff finally is willing to do oral, then maybe Kurt will follow in his buddy's example. I sure hope so, I'm in need of fresh meat.

Don't worry Ms. K. Chad will heal once the swelling subsides. :) This should be fun to watch as the saga continues. Yippy.

:groovy:WE ALL LOVE CLiff fucking CHAD:001_wub:!!![/SIZECENTER]

The blurb says nothing about fucking and Chad has done all oral scenes before. I think you are jumping the gun!:smackass:

I don't hate cliff but I found nothing attractive about him at all. Just because he has a giant dick doesn't make him hot. I'm curious to see If he is actually a good preformer.

I don't hate cliff but I found nothing attractive about him at all. Just because he has a giant dick doesn't make him hot. I'm curious to see If he is actually a good preformer.

Did someone miss the tone body, the firm chest, the large, muscular pear shape of the legs...fuck me, please!...just imagine the "brooding, manly smells" of his crotch!...I love me a sweaty man...