• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

OMG!! New bonus site

bookse

Reaction score
Wow, thank you Mark for the new bonus site, videoboys. Right down my alley, twink boys delight. I think I already have a favorite Johan he is super cute, hot body, skaterboy/emo twink type that I like. I am going to take my time watching the vids, but from what I have browsed so far they all look pretty good. I like scripted stuff, I like to have some kind of interaction between the models before the fucking begins, it makes the fantasy that much better when you can just imagine it were you in the scene. Some of the guys not only are they hot but some can actually, act too.:thumbup:
Please note guys that the new videoboys is within the HSBoys bonus site, sorry if I confused you guys was just excited after I saw a few of the clips. After watching another of the clips it was amazing because they are Canada based it's awesome, some are in french the one I watched had sub-titles though so if there are more in french I hope they do the same if not that's fine the action was really good. At least that is just my opinion anyway.
Thanks Again,
B

Last edited:
Wow, thank you Mark for the new bonus site, videoboys. Right down my alley, twink boys delight. I think I already have a favorite Johan he is super cute, hot body, skaterboy/emo twink type that I like. I am going to take my time watching the vids, but from what I have browsed so far they all look pretty good. I like scripted stuff, I like to have some kind of interaction between the models before the fucking begins, it makes the fantasy that much better when you can just imagine it were you in the scene. Some of the guys not only are they hot but some can actually, act too.:thumbup:
Thanks Again,
B

Thanks for the discovery Bookse. :thumbup: :sneaky2: :001_cool:

Ok is it me? When I click on the bonus site icon at the top of the page all I see is the normal 5 sites.

Okay so now I get to bitch about the site I just raved about, sorry I just tried to watch the videos and they won't play. Don't know what happened but they played last night, perhaps Mark can find out why?

Ok, Denny you first my dearest Santa. Go to HSBoys. It is the new video listed in the list in the box on the bottom left.

Bookse, now to you and Denny, you need to set your cookies to low. Then be sure you have the latest version of Quicktime player on your computer. Most of the videos are European.

Enjoy... Ty.:thumbup:

Ok, Denny you first my dearest Santa. Go to HSBoys. It is the new video listed in the list in the box on the bottom left.

Bookse, now to you and Denny, you need to set your cookies to low. Then be sure you have the latest version of Quicktime player on your computer. Most of the videos are European.

Enjoy... Ty.:thumbup:
thanks jayman fixed it

Once the tech is under control my pretties, find this episode and break out that new tube a lube:

Cliff Beltane & Shane Leblanc
October 04th 2008

Slim's Pickins

Once the tech is under control my pretties, find this episode and break out that new tub of lube:

Cliff Beltane & Shane Leblanc: October 04th 2008

Slim, you must have been in Twinkie heaven!!! Both boys were goodlooking, each had a boyish manliness and air about themselves. Passion, lust, and when they looked each other in the eyes, they had affection. And of course, I do not want to minimize the screaming yellow zonkers both boys had. In that scene, it was share and share alike. Not like some where they say you do me and I'll owe you one!!

I wonder where the producer/cameraman went to school to learn how to shoot a scene like that. It had close-ups that wouldn't quit, angles that covered the action where the action was, and there was no herky-jerk in the camera work, like the cameraman was rushing around to get a sneak peek. It was all and more....similar to what I was expecting in a Broke Straight Boys episode that was highly touted.... and fell flat as hell.

I'll tell you folk's, when Slim picks-um, view-um. Slim knows his Twinkies!! :001_tt1: And on behalf of myself, thank you, thank you, thank you. I'm looking forward to more of Slim's Pickins

I'll tell you folk's, when Slim picks-um, view-um. Slim knows his Twinkies!! :001_tt1: And on behalf of myself, thank you, thank you, thank you. I'm looking forward to more of Slim's Pickins
I like that. A new feature on Broke Straight Boys, "Slim's Pickins". Kind of like the old "Siskel & Ebert". But instead of "thumbs up", I wonder what Slim will use to indicate his approvals. Hmmm............:sneaky2:

Mike

Video Boys is a leased feed and I am glad you guys like it. If you see other feeds I don't have on other adult sites let me know and I will see if I can get them on here. I have most of the good ones. Btw to get to the video boys feed click on videos or find it under recently updated. I will be adding it to the coming soon section shortly. :biggrin:

Mark

Last edited:
Biiiiig Responsibility

Slim, you must have been in Twinkie heaven!!! Both boys were goodlooking, each had a boyish manliness and air about themselves. Passion, lust, and when they looked each other in the eyes, they had affection. And of course, I do not want to minimize the screaming yellow zonkers both boys had. In that scene, it was share and share alike. Not like some where they say you do me and I'll owe you one!!

I wonder where the producer/cameraman went to school to learn how to shoot a scene like that. It had close-ups that wouldn't quit, angles that covered the action where the action was, and there was no herky-jerk in the camera work, like the cameraman was rushing around to get a sneak peek. It was all and more....similar to what I was expecting in a Broke Straight Boys episode that was highly touted.... and fell flat as hell.

Dickhead my darling man, you wrote that whole awesome review with an eye to the final perfect pun. I know you too well so don't deny it. You're the prime punny wordmeister in the forum, beginning with your own screen name. I'll do my best to pick some more for ya.

Mike, gonna use Slim's "pick" to point the twinkies out.