• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Nurse AJ and the Law!

Yeah! and I bet her legs go all the way up and make an ass of themselves, too! LOL!!:001_tt2:

With Love, I am,

That one caused me actual pain...

Two blondes walk into a building. You'd think at least one of them would have seen it in time...

Ajay is so business like his shoots aren't very stimulating.

That's why they make chocolate and vanilla, baby, 'cause in my eyes you couldn't be more wrong about Ajay if your name were Wrong MacWrongerson! I even have bookmarked a page advertising Ajay's showing Anthony how a fuck should be delivered!

There are like 28 models on the site named AJ. or A.J.A.Y. One was named Alan and then came back as AJ. Then there is Ajay who wears a hat more consistently than Ron Howard and says silly things like "just because I have a lower back tatoo I am not gay." Like a tramp stamp earns you an automatic toaster oven.
OK, that was only 2, but like I said in another post, I can't count. But if you add in all the CJ's and JC's and KC's and LA's and so on, I totally get messed up without a scorecard. :001_huh:

Ok when did AJ become a bottom? last time in seen AJ he was with Jocob Anthony and would not bottom!