• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Nu and Christian

chase3398

Reaction score
I'm not sure if it is me or what..but this 3/8/2010 release really left me cold. I've always enjoyed Nu and Christian even though Christian has only three scenes posted. But, this one fell flat for me.

I'm not sure if it is me or what..but this 3/8/2010 release really left me cold. I've always enjoyed Nu and Christian even though Christian has only three scenes posted. But, this one fell flat for me.
There is something about Nu that has always left me cold, so I've not even checked out the new release.

There is something about Nu that makes me hot as hell! Great body, nice cock, and a smile to die for!!!

Christian seemed very nervous and this makes it a bit difficult, but he gave it to Nu pretty good!

Nu & Christian

Very dull...dissapointing to say the least. Like Nu and his performance is usually much better. Perhaps team him up with Jimmy or Austin....Think it would be a good match up. This was almost boring!

Christian

Sensuality obviously is not a gene. Had high hopes for Christian as I am a big TAZ fan.

Awww.... I like Christian. He was nervous, poor guy. I am so a fan of Nu, too. Nu has the best smile, and he looks HOT in his glasses! Not the most exciting vid ever, but I thought it was fun to watch Christian get so turned on when Nu busted!

Nu is insanely hot and I love to watch him in anything but he looked bored in this one. He kept watching the video that was playing and would then seem to realize periodically that he was being fucked. Boring...........

Love Nu always, lose Christian please.