• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

no pic nothing

centex

Reaction score
What is going on with the site some screwed up bad no pic nothing I keep on getting redirected to:thumbdown::mad: Yahoo

Mark,

I think we have a little problem here. I too can get anything. It's like there is nothing to get. I am sure you and your team will have this licked quickly.

Thanks.

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

I'm checking the site and everything is working. Let me know where you see that problem.
Thanks

It is working if we have to wait until the 19th to get the video instead of the 18th as was originally posted.

Instead of no link it is just giving the usual come back later when you click the link.

It could have been something to do with the Sun's extraordinary activity that affected GPS mechanisms?

Wow! There is a segment of the Broke Straight Boys membership rather anxious to watch Mike Robbins fuck Sean. I was kind of curious to watch it myself, as this might really be the final appearance of Mr. Robbins on this site, (which will please his detractors, no doubt.:mellow:).

The scene has apparently been postponed until February 19, which is only hours away from now. :001_tt2: