• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

No more jerking off!

shyhedgehog

Reaction score
Guys I just broke my elbow! It's gonna be a very hard few weeks!!! Any suggestions on how to occupy myself over huge next 3 weeks would be most appreciated. The hornier the better of course

Did you break both elbows?

mcdonalds-big-mac-plaster-cast-arm-small-87310.jpg

Last edited:
This is the time you really realize how important a "fuck buddy" is!:001_tongue: BTW, how the hell do you break an elbow?

I just broke one but its my jerk off arm! Lol

And Beth you're totally right. I can't even acquire a fuck bud now because who wants to do a man in a sling looking sorry for himself!

And Beth you're totally right. I can't even acquire a fuck bud now because who wants to do a man in a sling looking sorry for himself!

You can use that for sympathy sex. I know I would be happy to help you with at least a handjob if you were my friend. lol A broken elbow can take up to 6 or 8 weeks to heal. Then possibly rehab to regain full mobility. One of those Fleshlight thingies might be a good idea. :)

Just place an ad: "Looking for hot guy, small deficiency no objection."

Play on humor:

th

Use sexy tools so your arm stays out of harms way in a playful manner:

roze-handboeien.jpg

or use a spare part...

a46r.jpg

Last edited:
Most times I've came in a day by jerking off was 21 times inside the full 24 hours. Most days I come 10 or so times. If bottoming, I generally go for whatever the top does, but when I am the top, I generally come 4 to 6 times in the session. ^_^

You can use that for sympathy sex. I know I would be happy to help you with at least a handjob if you were my friend. lol A broken elbow can take up to 6 or 8 weeks to heal. Then possibly rehab to regain full mobility. One of those Fleshlight thingies might be a good idea. :)

Fleshjack.

Fleshlight is straight...
Sex in a Can is either
Fleshjack is gay....and better =P

I've done a guy wearing a sling while he was laying on a sex sling. He didn't seem to be feeling sorry for himself.

sex sling.jpg

I don't think you look sorry for yourself, but I don't see any cast on your arm?!

Most times I've came in a day by jerking off was 21 times inside the full 24 hours. Most days I come 10 or so times. If bottoming, I generally go for whatever the top does, but when I am the top, I generally come 4 to 6 times in the session. ^_^

Fuck, you are my hero!:001_wub:

That is freakin impressive. LOL :p

Hmmmm.....Shy, what I want to know is what interesting thing(s) you were doing when you crashed back to earth on your elbow.

If you're anything like me you tripped over the thing that everyone else manages to either step over or walk around. I usually don't even see it!

Sooooo, feel free to make up a sexy scenario for our reading pleasure...:tongue:

Just use your other arm. It may take a little getting used to and almost feels like someone else is jerking. lol

"Guys I just broke my elbow!"

Dear Hedge, at least share with us if it's your left or right arm, and what mishap caused this...

Funny+Accidents+Pictures.jpg

So use your other hand for a new experience - it will be like a clumsy stranger getting you off LOL :masterbate: