• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Nico Gets Fucked Hard By Blake - scene thread

Jaybifla

Chris Star and Brock Lee Reynold’s number 1 fan!
Reaction score
Cute before scene. Blake’s beautiful eyes were featured and mentioned in this clip and yes, they are beautiful. So is his smile. He’s so sexy. And Nico is gorgeous as always. Looking forward to this scene especially because I prefer Nico on bottom and want to see him take that big ass dick of Blake’s.

Both of these guys are cute as hell both with gorgeous blue eyes, Blake with his big long dick and Nico with his beautiful little hole. Can't wait until the scene is released!!!!

Hmmm. Well first of all this is an asshole lover’s dream. It started off hot for me and then for some reason when they flipped over from doggy it seemed like Nico was distracted or it was just work for him. I don’t know, I can’t put my finger on it, although I wish I could put my finger on all of it…lol. I love both guys and Blake’s dick is so fucking hot.

Hmmm. Well first of all this is an asshole lover’s dream. It started off hot for me and then for some reason when they flipped over from doggy it seemed like Nico was distracted or it was just work for him. I don’t know, I can’t put my finger on it, although I wish I could put my finger on all of it…lol. I love both guys and Blake’s dick is so fucking hot.
Being an Aussie boy i thought the scene lacked lust, needs more vocals, moaning & groaning. Both boys are HOT! I felt it was just a routine to Nico and looking at the camera is a big no, no in my books! I envy the camera man! Why i have noticed in so many scenes the cum loads are so small? Whattever happened to the shooters & squirters? Luv to see more of as quoted by Richie "cum in my mouth" scene endings. I haven't been a member a month yet and have over 21 favorite boys. I really enjoy logging in daily!

Being an Aussie boy i thought the scene lacked lust, needs more vocals, moaning & groaning. Both boys are HOT! I felt it was just a routine to Nico and looking at the camera is a big no, no in my books! I envy the camera man! Why i have noticed in so many scenes the cum loads are so small? Whattever happened to the shooters & squirters? Luv to see more of as quoted by Richie "cum in my mouth" scene endings. I haven't been a member a month yet and have over 21 favorite boys. I really enjoy logging in daily!
I’m curious as to who some of your 21 favorite boys are! And I love Australia. Been many times and wish I could move there.

I’m curious as to who some of your 21 favorite boys are! And I love Australia. Been many times and wish I could move there.

Excellent question Jay. I am always interested as to who members favorite models are. That’s why I loved your great contests offering pictures of great guys asking who we’d choose. We know TinkaBoi loves Tyler Evans from way back, but who else???

This is Blake's third scene. He has yet to bottom. Both did everything and did it all well, especially the ncock sucking. Another top 2023 scene.

Between Blake's long cock and Nico being one hot 19 year old, I had to like this scene of that long cock fucking hot teen ass, but I did notice Nico's own cock go limp and he did appear somewhat distracted while getting fucked. So I can see merit in all of the comments so far.

Between Blake's long cock and Nico being one hot 19 year old, I had to like this scene of that long cock fucking hot teen ass, but I did notice Nico's own cock go limp and he did appear somewhat distracted while getting fucked. So I can see merit in all of the comments so far.
Could it be the size of the cock caused him pain?

This is Blake's third scene. He has yet to bottom. Both did everything and did it all well, especially the ncock sucking. Another top 2023 scene.
Apparently Blake will be bottoming on Saturday July 1st.

Just watched the post scene interview. Both boys happy with the scene fees of $1500 for Nico and $1000 for Blake! Apparently Nico did some practicing for this scene!

Hmmm. Well first of all this is an asshole lover’s dream. It started off hot for me and then for some reason when they flipped over from doggy it seemed like Nico was distracted or it was just work for him. I don’t know, I can’t put my finger on it, although I wish I could put my finger on all of it…lol. I love both guys and Blake’s dick is so fucking ho
I have to agree Jay, this was not one of Nico's best performances all though he took Blakes huge dick with no problem there either were too many people in the room or too much direction as he was distracted. Blake has a nice dick but his performance was pretty generic. I think both these guys do better with seasoned partners. Love the ass shots D&E!

Last edited:
I cannot play back the before scene of this as well as the scene but after the scene plays, Please don't tell me to clear cache, cookies and history and to try a different browser I tried all of that already.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-06-20 162813.png
    Screenshot 2023-06-20 162813.png
    18 KB · Views: 38
  • Screenshot 2023-06-20 162519.png
    Screenshot 2023-06-20 162519.png
    154 KB · Views: 38
I cannot play back the before scene of this as well as the scene but after the scene plays, Please don't tell me to clear cache, cookies and history and to try a different browser I tried all of that already.
Yeah the before scene doesn’t play for me either. It did on Friday when it was released but something has since happened. Wish I could help but this seems like a Broke Straight Boys technical thing.

Yeah the before scene doesn’t play for me either. It did on Friday when it was released but something has since happened. Wish I could help but this seems like a Broke Straight Boys technical thing.
There is an issue. I mentioned it on the “one and done” thread as I tried to watch the solo that Mark featured and got html5: Video file not found.

The same thing happens when I checked out the latest scenes. Interestingly the one scene that does play for me is Jay’s “Best of Jake Spencer“. Strange things are happening. :wink:

There is an issue. I mentioned it on the “one and done” thread as I tried to watch the solo that Mark featured and got html5: Video file not found.

The same thing happens when I checked out the latest scenes. Interestingly the one scene that does play for me is Jay’s “Best of Jake Spencer“. Strange things are happening. :wink:
Jake has taken over.

Thanks I hope they get it fixed soon

I filled out a support ticket. Hopefully it will get resolved soon!