• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Next Forum Update Needs A Like Button Installed

prodigal

Reaction score
It'd be nice to tell a poster you like what they've said without having to hit reply and write something when at the time you have no deeper feeling than that you liked what he said...

You can always use the "thumb(s) up" emoji for the same effect. I use it occasionally if I have nothing more to add, but agree with the poster.

You can always use the "thumb(s) up" emoji for the same effect. I use it occasionally if I have nothing more to add, but agree with the poster.

And I never thought of that! You be awesome! Still unnecessary clicks but does keep me from having to think up words when all I wanna say is 'I like that!'

That would be great. i will see if they have that feature yet. Thanks for the suggestion. :p

Mark

I think that it is a really good idea, particularly if a really good scene is viciously attacked by a poster, who winds up being outvoted by a 10-1 margin of "like/dislikes". It adds a degree of context for other members to evaluate the post. While everyone is entitled to his own opinion, context can be important as well in fairness to the scene and its models.

Webmonkey suggested adding that feature, many years ago. Back then the idea got several thumbs down!
Something about not wanting comments to be subject to vote.