• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

New Years Resolutions

i resolve to say nothing in anger, when a kind word will produce the desired result.
i resolve to eat better and walk more.
i resolve to laugh often.
i resolve to say a kind word, at least once a day.
i resolve to keep this year's resolutions.

My new year's resolution is to stop eating so many pizzas. Ah, who am I kidding! I probably won't lol

My husband eats pizza, but without cheese. Don't worry, I've already told him he is a strange fella! He loves cheese, but it didn't agree with his heart attack he had 6 years ago; sorry to "bring you down" scorpio...but wait, maybe there is another "stringy" substitute you could use, something with protein in it perhaps?! Remember the idea is to eat healthy, while not denying yourself the fulfillment of a good meal.:thumbup:

I resolve to have more sex in 2012!

That's what I want too, but you won't give me your address...and what is this restraining order...I'm just a Southwest flight away!

And as your sexual escapades are so often with "newbies" to gay sex, please keep reporting back to your "family" here on the forum. Hell, if some of us aren't "getting any", at least we can share in your pleasure vicariously. Happy New Year to you JLipps!!!! :par50:

Ms. K it looks good, you're already testing my resolution to eat less and exercise more

THANKS Mikeyank,

Incredibly, I don't go out in search of boys to seduce. I actually sit back and let life provide me the opportunities, then I jump on that and make it happen. I think it's all about timing; being there at the right time, with the right person.

Happy New Year to you buddy!

THANKS Mikeyank,

Incredibly, I don't go out in search of boys to seduce. I actually sit back and let life provide me the opportunities, then I jump on that and make it happen. I think it's all about timing; being there at the right time, with the right person.

Happy New Year to you buddy!
I hope that you read my review of "The Making of Matt" earlier this morning. It definitely got a five "boners" rating from me. :dancingpenis::dancingpenis::dancingpenis:

:dancingpenis:

Dangling participle on the loose and feared armed!

I hope that you read my review of "The Making of Matt" earlier this morning. It definitely got a five "boners" rating from me.

PLEASE NOTE: 4 "dancingpenises" removed for operating without a license

Dear Mikeyank,

Shhhhh! I am talking to you in these hushed tones because I believe you have been the victim of a robbery and you don't even know it yet! This might be unsettling to you to hear the truth of the situation, but you see, someone has stolen one of your five boners without you even realizing it yet! I promise not to tell anyone at this time. Maybe at some research institute, they can clone you another boner to give you a full set eventually.

Be patient for now. It will take some time to actually wind up with something fully functional and nearly matching your remaining four. We always recommend our past patients get a LoJack Dick Tracking Recovery System installed for a nominal fee and lower insurance premiums. Just realize you won't pass through any airport security systems once fitted. Once installed, be sure to get the serial number so it will be easier for the police to track one or more down. Hopefully, some stray dog has not found the missing link(s) and already helped himself to it/them as if it was just one more beef frankfurter without the bun. Dogs do terrible things to dangling participles. Just ask John Wayne Bobbitt after his wife used a carving knife on him lopping off half of his penis and throwing it away in a nearby field.:crying1: The police had to go hunting for it and, once found, bring it in to the hospital for "blessed reunification".:lol::par13::smiley-love001:

My mother always taught me not to count your "dancingpenises" before they hatched or "put them all in just one basket". WORDS TO LIVE BY!

Sincerely,

Stimpy

Dear Mikeyank,

Shhhhh! I am talking to you in these hushed tones because I believe you have been the victim of a robbery and you don't even know it yet! This might be unsettling to you to hear the truth of the situation, but you see, someone has stolen one of your five boners without you even realizing it yet! I promise not to tell anyone at this time. Maybe at some research institute, they can clone you another boner to give you a full set eventually.

Be patient for now. It will take some time to actually wind up with something fully functional and nearly matching your remaining four. We always recommend our past patients get a LoJack Dick Tracking Recovery System installed for a nominal fee and lower insurance premiums. Just realize you won't pass through any airport security systems once fitted. Once installed, be sure to get the serial number so it will be easier for the police to track one or more down. Hopefully, some stray dog has not found the missing link(s) and already helped himself to it/them as if it was just one more beef frankfurter without the bun. Dogs do terrible things to dangling participles. Just ask John Wayne Bobbitt after his wife used a carving knife on him lopping off half of his penis and throwing it away in a nearby field.:crying1: The police had to go hunting for it and, once found, bring it in to the hospital for "blessed reunification".:par13::smiley-love001:

My mother always taught me not to count your "dancingpenises" before they hatched or "put them all in just one basket". WORDS TO LIVE BY!

Sincerely,

Stimpy
The truth of the matter is that I wrote "five boners" and then realized that we can only post four images, and I didn't think that anyone would notice, but I forgot that Eagle Eye Stimpy was pn the case. You caught me one dancing penis short. Ouch.:up:

I too noticed, but I didn't want to say anything, lol.

Colsbear, sorry my dear, I fly solo.