• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

New Year Wishes

Well now, Hmmmm! A dick that's over thirty?* HMMMM** Thirty what?* I guess that's really the question, now, isn't it? And as far as showing flesh, OK, as long as it doesn't look like turkey skin!

M&M if you see a real 30 inch penis let us know first, then call Guinness. To my knowledge they have never documented the worlds longest penis nor have they documented the person who can swallow the worlds longest penis.

I am sure at least one of these goals is achievable for members of this forum. :thumbup1:

My New Years wish is to be "Happy", and that includes making all of you "Happy" as well...

Wah, make us happy. Post an album, mister, of your sickeningly beautiful torso, the delicate musculature at the small of your back, your left underarm with your pectoral flexed, your right hip, what's left of your tanline, a closeup of your bellybutton, your jaw and earlobe with a little stubble. Tyler is sure to check it out next time he's on too :tongue_smilie:

Guys, add or subtract to/from the Wah bodyparts list and stimulate him verbally to create the album. Do it for me guys, fo' ma birfday tomorrow lol.

Guys, add or subtract to/from the Wah bodyparts list and stimulate him verbally to create the album. Do it for me guys, fo' ma birfday tomorrow lol.
Happy Birthday Slimvintage! And if an album of Wahoo will make you happy, hopefully he will oblige you, but please Wahoo, post it for all the guys on the site to see. You are quite striking looking.:001_smile:
Mike

Happy Birthday Slimvintage! And if an album of Wahoo will make you happy, hopefully he will oblige you, but please Wahoo, post it for all the guys on the site to see. You are quite striking looking.:001_smile:
Mike

Exactly mike, an album on his profile page, along the lines of Jayman's? Wouldn't you say?

Thanks for the birthday wishes mate.

Wah, make us happy. Post an album, mister, of your sickeningly beautiful torso, the delicate musculature at the small of your back, your left underarm with your pectoral flexed, your right hip, what's left of your tanline, a closeup of your bellybutton, your jaw and earlobe with a little stubble. Tyler is sure to check it out next time he's on too :tongue_smilie:

Ok guys, I hereby add my request to see Wahoo do all he can to make us Happy in the New Year. I agree 1000% with the assessment of his good looks. I also feel certain that he would look too hot in a video with Tyler, or Austin, or, oh hell, just about any one of the boys.

Best regards to all!

M&M

I have to agree with slimvintage, wah is just WAH, so nice on the eyes, and so well put toghter, what a wish that is. Happy B-day too slim :biggrin:

So, I'm reading back a few posts on this thread. For a moment, just a moment, I forgot we were talking about a member, not a model. I have a very fertile imagination, whew!

M&M

So, I'm reading back a few posts on this thread. For a moment, just a moment, I forgot we were talking about a member, not a model. I have a very fertile imagination, whew!

M&M

Be careful, if your imagination becomes anymore fertile we will need to call Guinness to document your pregnancy. LOL :blush:

Sorry, M&M I couldn't resist. Hey, Babies are associated with the new year. Am I right???:001_rolleyes:

Be careful, if your imagination becomes anymore fertile we will need to call Guinness to document your pregnancy.* LOL :blush: Sorry, M&M I couldn't resist.* Hey, Babies are associated with the new year.* Am I right???:001_rolleyes:[/QUOTEYes Jayman01, babies are associated with the New YearM&M

Be careful, if your imagination becomes anymore fertile we will need to call Guinness to document your pregnancy. LOL :blush:

Sorry, M&M I couldn't resist. Hey, Babies are associated with the new year. Am I right???:001_rolleyes:

Not only babies, but also Babes, so as I was saying, uh, Wah should share the sofabed with one of the straighties, yeah?...for example, er, well, why not, um, Tyler? Just suddenly occurred to me, don't have the slightest idea where the thought came from or anything...

Not only babies, but also Babes, so as I was saying, uh, Wah should share the sofabed with one of the straighties, yeah?...for example, er, well, why not, um, Tyler? Just suddenly occurred to me, don't have the slightest idea where the thought came from or anything...

I would definitely tune into that episode. I don't know why, Tyler makes every episode special for me too. :blushing:

I would definitely tune into that episode. I don't know why, Tyler makes every episode special for me too. :blushing:

Yeah, but this would be the once in history that I'd be tuning in for the other guy. The sexual jolt of seeing Wah, a dude I've messaged with several times and who says the stuff he says and is such a tylertype cutie, getting fucked by any of the straighties, would be such a big head and dick trip for me lol...and of course, if it were Tyler, just jackoff epiphany. I would feel like autographing my own sheets after that particular episode.

Wah is, by the way, gone? He needs to be putting in his two cents worth here, especially if he might eventually get interviewed by Señor Anderson.

Yeah, but this would be the once in history that I'd be tuning in for the other guy. The sexual jolt of seeing Wah, a dude I've messaged with several times and who says the stuff he says and is such a tylertype cutie, getting fucked by any of the straighties, would be such a big head and dick trip for me lol...and of course, if it were Tyler, just jackoff epiphany. I would feel like autographing my own sheets after that particular episode.

Wah is, by the way, gone? He needs to be putting in his two cents worth here, especially if he might eventually get interviewed by Señor Anderson.

Thanks now I get it. :cool: :drool:

Thanks now I get it. :cool: :drool:

Look at the messages Wah left on my profile about a week ago Jay. He is definitely up for being one of the first Members to share the sofabed with a Straighty in an episode. The idea sexually stimulates me in the most humiliating way lol (wet spots that actually come through the underarmor and the denim). Bigtime. What about you?

Can we all barrage David gently with the suggestion? I'm gonna open a Draft Wah thread. Be nice so it doesn't sound like we're being pushy, but he's said yes already. And I think he's Dave's style boy too.

Look at the messages Wah left on my profile about a week ago Jay. He is definitely up for being one of the first Members to share the sofa bed with a Straighty in an episode. The idea sexually stimulates me in the most humiliating way lol (wet spots that actually come through the underarmor and the denim). Bigtime. What about you?

Can we all barrage David gently with the suggestion? I'm gonna open a Draft Wah thread. Be nice so it doesn't sound like we're being pushy, but he's said yes already. And I think he's Dave's style boy too.

Wow, I saw you were his manager too. LOL. I do have goose bumps thinking about it too. Well, that is great. Hey, I am a huge believer in enjoying life and getting the most out of it. If that is what makes him happy it is all the better for him and for us...:001_smile::blushing: I will join you at the premiere viewing.

Last edited:
Wow, I saw you were his manager too. LOL. I do have goose bumps thinking about it too. Well, that is great. Hey, I am a huge believer in enjoying life and getting the most out of it. If that is what makes him happy it is all the better for him and for us...:001_smile::blushing: I will join you at the premiere viewing.

Gonna hold you to that mister, literally. And "join" is a word with many meanings...:monkeyfuck: :w00t:

Gonna hold you to that mister, literally. And "join" is a word with many meanings...:monkeyfuck: :w00t:

Hey, I will gladly perform the ceremony. I am not sure Wahoo is up for it or how legal it will be outside of the confines of my church. As long as you do and he does; who cares... :w00t::sexinbed: