• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

New Year Wishes

Slim, I assume your post is in reference to the habit we have of sometimes speaking in French?

Pas du tout. En effet j'avais referé aux conseilles pour une Nouvelle Année sécure et heureuse proposées pour Jayman, petit lingerie net tous les jours! Et les constructions bizarres dans les photos...

You can be sure he has a bunch of them. You do the same thing Robert. Come on.
Jay is currently only showing his top half, same as me. I'll bare all when he does! [Are we allowed to do that?] (This is a challenge Jay!).

Jay is currently only showing his top half, same as me. I'll bare all when he does! [Are we allowed to do that?] (This is a challenge Jay!).

Tag you are it... Rswaim

well this could prove quite interesting

You first baby!

You are so sweet... I don' want to start something in here that we both may regret... Bless your heart for your kind indulgence. :lol:

Happy New Year !!!

Last edited:
You are so sweet... I don' want to start something in here that we both may regret... Bless your heart for your kind indulgence. :lol:

Happy New Year !!!
Oh Jayman, I AM quite willing to start it AND I hope we do end up regretting it. You know you had a good time when you wake up in Jail with your best buddy, then you look at each other and say "Damn that was fun!"

Oh Jayman, I AM quite willing to start it AND I hope we do end up regretting it. You know you had a good time when you wake up in Jail with your best buddy, then you look at each other and say "Damn that was fun!"

I guess so...

Last edited:
I have some fairly respectable dick pix, but I wonder, given the characteristics and make-up of the membership, if a shot of my stiffy would actually be welcome. There are probably a few members' members that we'd like to see. For instance in the case of the chickenhawks in here (the majority?) it would be those of the guys, like Wahoo and Running, who are most like Broke boys. But I can't see how any of us over-30-perverts would be interested in seeing another over-30-pervert's willy, given that what we like are young guys.

That said, I never turn down an op to see a hard-on. Almost never. Robert, go for it. He'll follow.

I have some fairly respectable dick pix, but I wonder, given the characteristics and make-up of the membership, if a shot of my stiffy would actually be welcome. There are probably a few members' members that we'd like to see. For instance in the case of the chickenhawks in here (the majority?) it would be those of the guys, like Wahoo and Running, who are most like Broke boys. But I can't see how any of us over-30-perverts would be interested in seeing another over-30-pervert's willy, given that what we like are young guys.

That said, I never turn down an op to see a hard-on. Almost never. Robert, go for it. He'll follow.
Well, I guess there is nothing wrong with putting it in an albumn on my own profile page. That way nobody would be offended because you would have to seek it out to see it.....I will think about it. Jayman will never follow, you can forget that.

I have no problem with looking at an over-30 dick. Are you crazy?

Pas du tout. En effet j'avais referé aux conseilles pour une Nouvelle Année sécure et heureuse proposées pour Jayman, petit lingerie net tous les jours! Et les constructions bizarres dans les photos...

C'est bien. Les photos ont de moi n'importe quelle voie...

I hope everybody will go to this thread and vote:
Poll: Do We Really Act Our Age....A Poll
richardnoggin869

My New Years wish is to be "Happy", and that includes making all of you "Happy" as well...

My New Years wish is to be "Happy", and that includes making all of you "Happy" as well...

Thanks buddy. Be careful if you show a little skin, they will swarm you like vulchers to prey.

Thanks buddy. Be careful if you show a little skin, they will swarm you like vulchers to prey.
Remember, the guys who belong to this site, want to see good looking young guys wearing as little as possible. If we weren't into it, we wouldn't be here.:001_rolleyes:So when you handsome young guys, show some flesh, I would hope that you take requests to show more of yourselves to us as a complement, as that is how I intend it.:biggrin:
Mike

Remember, the guys who belong to this site, want to see good looking young guys wearing as little as possible. If we weren't into it, we wouldn't be here.:001_rolleyes:So when you handsome young guys, show some flesh, I would hope that you take requests to show more of yourselves to us as a complement, as that is how I intend it.:biggrin:
Mike

Oh, Mike I realized that. It did catch me off guard though. :biggrin:

Well now, Hmmmm! A dick that's over thirty?  HMMMM   Thirty what?  I guess that's really the question, now, isn't it? And as far as showing flesh, OK, as long as it doesn't look like turkey skin!