• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

New Update coming soon shot by myself and Sha

I noted that this film appeared as a main feature whereas the Leon bedroom scene one off appeared as behind the scenes. In fact if I remember rightly didn't you mention the words "behind the scenes" in the film or the script.

Any particular reason why this did not appear as a Behind the scenes special ?

We made this as a main update so our webmasters could also use it for promotion and members could also download it. Not sure what Sha films will always be available for download. This was more of a test to see and decide from there.

Thanks,
Mark

Diesal is totally like that when you meet him. He can charm his way out of anything. I have seen him do it enough times that you just laugh when you see the person who has no idea what they are getting their self into. If yall get a chance to see these guys on tour please do cause austin and diesal are act altogether but throw shannon in and all you can do it giggle lol.

You and L.L. are so right Boy Gusher Diesal really does have a personality that will pull you right in. As well as leave you laughing. LOL I can't say enough good things about the guy.

We did enjoy your shoot, Sha and Mark. We did. We did! haha