• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

New to Site: Who has the biggest dick?

Six inch max.

It can grow a long way Ms. K
Ik3AAAAAElFTkSuQmCC
:001_wub:... if you'd use your magical fingers on him, those fingers that can cure a straight guys limp dick within seconds, when you let the phoenix rise from it's ashes.

PS: It's not the size of the pencil, but how you write your name with it. (That's what we six-inch-r's use to say)

Last edited:
Beware of superman tattoo'd guys!

That Superman tattoo I might misinterpret, why did he not choose a somewhat clearer warning sign for things to come? A tattoo like:

verkeersbord_gevaar.gif

I second the idea for the smaller appendage. It makes me feel more accepted if you know where I am coming from. Tho I realize that from time immemorial the large penis carries the site, the small penis does have a following should the owner wish to explore that. Just saying.......

Oh, my Ms. K. can I have the young man's name and address as I think we have something to share so to speak! (speaking of the pic of the young man with the rather normal size ((as life goes for me)) appendage).

Does this one make you feel better?????

ximg.php
He is absolutely delicious looking, Ms. K. As much as I'd love to eat some of your delicious Christmas cookies, I think that his may be an even tastier treat, to eat. :pianodance:

And I feel confident when he is properly "inspired" this young man has a fine size to play with.

I do agree Mikey. That young man does not inspire any fear in me, of being broken in half.:scared::blink::ohmy:

After having looked so long and hard at his perky accoutrements...

Does this one make you feel better?????

ximg.php

Dear Ms. Kianna,

Your picture illustrates that a cute boy can have an equally cute dick and who knows what great lengths it can go to catch some of the sun's rays. I think of it as fondly as I think of "fun-sized Snicker bars", just that nice mouthful that promises some manly taste without having to look like some lip-smacking pig. Anything served on a stick is "carnival food" you know. Simply charming when you get down to the meat of the matter and no less! I wouldn't object if he failed to hold his Mayo, either! If properly marketed, I think a good name for his equipment would be something like "Pet Cock"!

I have looked so long and hard at his perky accoutrements (I think my eyes are permanently crossed), they are located on the same shelf just next to the regular sized condiments!

Sincerely ready to do CPR 24/7,

Stimpy