• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

New to Site: Who has the biggest dick?

Zakk has a huge dick.

It's great to watch Zakk fuck guys... but if he pointed that monstercock towards my ass, I'd start running and dial 911 for help.

Zakk has a huge dick.

It's great to watch Zakk fuck guys... but if he pointed that monstercock towards my ass, I'd start running and dial 911 for help.

Love his cock, and yes, Zakk has a "monster," but he always seemed to know how to use it and took his time to make sure "the bottom" was having as much fun! I wouldn't call 911, then I would have to share!:frown:

Hard to categorize them all by size. If you're going to start off shallow and just look for size, then those models would be a good starting place. haha You can look them up by their names in the model search feature on the home page. It's just under the bar that says "Latest News". Happy hunting. And welcome to the forum! :)

Diesal
(Tank) Shane
Rocco
(Cousin) Mike
Braden
Jarret
Shawn
Casey

But there are plenty of other models here who sizzle, even if they are still packing a little less heat.

Don't forget about seldom used Derek!

"but he always seemed to know how to use it"

Beth maybe I empathize too much with the bottom boys, but at times Zakk used his tool as an avenger. More than once I cried Ai, ai... ouch... towards the TV!

"...and took his time to make sure "the bottom" was having as much fun! I wouldn't call 911, then I would have to share!"

Well maybe I should call you Beth instead of 911. I'll do it, if you let me watch Zakk taking you hard...

Zakk has a huge dick.

Robert!

It's so good to see you back with us! :cheerleader3: haha

I hope you've been well. xo

I concur with Tampa that it is wonderful to see Abe, and the long missing Mr. RRHill.

It's like the family has come home for Christmas. :par50::dancingpenis:

Wonder if there's a surprise waiting for us members on Christmas day? :inbottle:

Love unpacking presents.

All here in the happy family

.:6thxg:

What a wonderful and unexpected suprise! Welcome Back!

Wonder if there's a surprise waiting for us members on Christmas day? :inbottle:

Love unpacking presents.

All here in the happy family

.:6thxg:

Dearest Robert,

When I saw the infamous "rrhill" user name today, my immediate reaction was this must not be current. Then I checked the date and it indicated "Today" and I had to check again to make sure I was not having a de ja vue moment. All I can say is :welcome: Robert and that we all wish you a :xmaschristmas:

It is truly nice to see some of the regulars return at Christmas time. I look forward to seeing your postings and adding your viewpoint to our discussions on the forum.

Sincerely,

Stimpy

"but he always seemed to know how to use it"

Beth maybe I empathize too much with the bottom boys, but at times Zakk used his tool as an avenger. More than once I cried Ai, ai... ouch... towards the TV!

"...and took his time to make sure "the bottom" was having as much fun! I wouldn't call 911, then I would have to share!"

Well maybe I should call you Beth instead of 911. I'll do it, if you let me watch Zakk taking you hard...

I went back and saw Zakk's "work," I think he does a nice job of taking care of himself and the "bottom." I would love a hard fuck, but my husband and I remain monogamous...but if things change, I'll let you know!:001_wub:

And the winner is . . . . . .

It is Cliff, he is by far the biggest. I hear rumors around the studio about him, let's just say I'm glad I'm on College Dudes so I don't have to worry about that mammoth tearing me apart!! haha

It is Cliff, he is by far the biggest. I hear rumors around the studio about him, let's just say I'm glad I'm on College Dudes so I don't have to worry about that mammoth tearing me apart!! haha

For some reason his vids have either been taped later or held back. I have been wondering if he would ever do more than his solo. We were just talking about him a few days ago. About how is so hot and different from the usual Broke Straight Boys model. But then he totally dropped off the radar here after one j/o scene. Not a peep. I'm so glad to hear that he is doing more scenes. As he must be if you have heard about him. Thanks for the heads up Rob. :biggrin:

And it's good to have you back. The place can always use the cheery sunshine that you bring with you. xo

For some reason his vids have either been taped later or held back. I have been wondering if he would ever do more than his solo. We were just talking about him a few days ago. About how is so hot and different from the usual Broke Straight Boys model. But then he totally dropped off the radar here after one j/o scene. Not a peep. I'm so glad to hear that he is doing more scenes. As he must be if you have heard about him. Thanks for the heads up Rob. :biggrin:

And it's good to have you back. The place can always use the cheery sunshine that you bring with you. xo

Word on the street is he is in talks about doing some man-man scenes. So keep your fingers crossed lol

I just saw this picture, and immediately thought of this thread........

ximg.php

Wow! :scared:

What a big... picture!

Ms. K really has a gift for making things as large as they can be!:001_wub: She is an inspiration and I think we could all learn something from her skills!

The way that boy looks at his dick... as if the size scares him too. (Can't blame him)

Imagine this boy wearing a tight jeans and then getting an erection... the copper teeth from his zipper rip apart and the shrapnel flies around...