• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

New Solo 2/20.......a little familiar

"I've been spending some time with Denver. He really is a great guy. He's hot, funny and has some good bedside stories."

Anyone else surprised by how much work Mark invested in Denver... :w00t:

"I've been spending some time with Denver. He really is a great guy. He's hot, funny and has some good bedside stories."

Anyone else surprised by how much work Mark invested in Denver... :w00t:
I was also a bit surprised to read Mark's quote last night, before the Denver solo debuted.

Mark rarely comments on models, particularly before we have seen them. I get the impression that management sees something special in Denver, and perhaps is grooming him as the next "star" of Broke Straight Boys

Time will tell.

I was also a bit surprised to read Mark's quote last night, before the Denver solo debuted.

Mark rarely comments on models, particularly before we have seen them. I get the impression that management sees something special in Denver, and perhaps is grooming him as the next "star" of Broke Straight Boys

Time will tell.

I think it's easy for Mark to see something special in Denver, especially when Mark was probably on his knees...and working it hard (that's okay Mark, we know how "dedicated" you are to your craft)!:001_tongue:

Time will tell.

Mark also said that he was meeting CHAD this month, so maybe he met with a group of tour hopefuls.......

I certainly wouldn't insinuate anything unprofessional about the meeting, we know Mark gets very offended by that, and since my adoration on Mark is only a little smaller than my love of CHAD, I would never want to offend.:001_wub:

Love the idea of seeing Jimmy Slater again. God, he was so hot. His match up with Diesal was a definite winner and take #4 would be awesome...just for old times sake

Big things cum in little packages

Dear Beth,

If only life could be that simple. Unfortunately for Diesal, one of the three was significantly longer and more girthy. Not the ideal setup for a typical tripod!:crying2::crying2:

Sincerely,:secret:

Stimpy

Dear Beth,

If only life could be that simple. Unfortunately for Diesal, one of the three was significantly longer and more girthy. Not the ideal setup for a typical tripod!:crying2::crying2:

Sincerely,:secret:

Stimpy

This is true sir, but Diesal always seemed to be able to keep his balance when his dick was in someone's mouth or ass...fuck, it was like a gift he had!:001_tongue:

Attachments

• diesel-jimmy-screens64_thumb.jpg
    diesel-jimmy-screens64_thumb.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 43
  • diesel-jimmy109_thumb.jpg
    diesel-jimmy109_thumb.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 41
"If only life could be that simple. Unfortunately for Diesal, one of the three was significantly longer and more girthy. Not the ideal setup for a typical tripod!"

If Diesal uses his tripod let's say down hill, at the right angle, you'd hardly noticed that long stump.

"I certainly wouldn't insinuate anything unprofessional about the meeting, we know Mark gets very offended by that, and since my adoration on Mark is only a little smaller than my love of CHAD, I would never want to offend.:001_wub:"

Me too Ms.K.:001_wub:! We all know that Mark works very hard at the office and only meets on a professional level with these
straight models...

Attachments

• mark-and-denver.jpg
    mark-and-denver.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
"If only life could be that simple. Unfortunately for Diesal, one of the three was significantly longer and more girthy. Not the ideal setup for a typical tripod!"

If Diesal uses his tripod let's say down hill, at the right angle, you'd hardly noticed that long stump.

"I certainly wouldn't insinuate anything unprofessional about the meeting, we know Mark gets very offended by that, and since my adoration on Mark is only a little smaller than my love of CHAD, I would never want to offend.:001_wub:"

Me too Ms.K.:001_wub:! We all know that Mark works very hard at the office and only meets on a professional level with these
straight models...

BUT I CAN DREAM CAN'T I?! :biggrin: How many of us have met our partners at work?

Play your cards right

Are you saying Mark is like me - a slut that'll do the guy when his mother stands there, right next to her boy.. crying!

NO WAY honey! Would Mark waste his time on straight guy? Why...

playyourcardsright1980al.jpg

Dear Beth:smiley-love001:, If Mark turns out to be a latent heterosexual... you just drove him right into the arms of Ms.K.:001_wub:

I don't see it at all. Saying he looks like Diesal is like saying, all black people look alike....lol (I'm black btw....) Speaking of Diesal, what is the name of that site that he went to after here, he and 2 other Broke Straight Boys guys went there....more of a leather site with younger guys.

Are you saying Mark is like me - a slut that'll do the guy when his mother stands there, right next to her boy.. crying!

NO WAY honey! Would Mark waste his time on straight guy? Why...

playyourcardsright1980al.jpg

Dear Beth:smiley-love001:, If Mark turns out to be a latent heterosexual... you just drove him right into the arms of Ms.K.:001_wub:

Oh Ray, what really counts is that we are in someone's arms! Whether it's for one night (with mom there) or it is something longer, I think we are better when we look outside ourselves and share...dick, clit...ourselves.

Now, on a personal note, and using Broke Straight Boys's forum for discreet conversations, I thought you had been somewhat absent from posting; doing a little "hard work" lately? Do tell...and don't forget the photos!

I personally never really liked diesel. I enjoyed his scenes to some extent. I never not liked him he was just never my cup of tea. I can see why he had a big fan base but he never turned me on. I loved Denver's solo I found the angles and positions sexy and can't wait to see him tonight.

I'm with you Youngandconfused! I was never that smitten with Diesal. He was okay, but not my cup of tea. I also enjoyed some of his episodes, especially the ones with Jimmie Slater, but I never thought he was all that. I do think he was a really cool guy, and as a friend, I think I would enjoy him more than as a sex partner.

I'm with you Youngandconfused! I was never that smitten with Diesal. He was okay, but not my cup of tea. I also enjoyed some of his episodes, especially the ones with Jimmie Slater, but I never thought he was all that. I do think he was a really cool guy, and as a friend, I think I would enjoy him more than as a sex partner.
JLipps Dude, our stars must be aligned together today, as whatever you are saying is exactly what I am thinking! :sneaky2:

Diesal is another real cool guy, but not someone that is a big turn on for me.