• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

New Location-BSB and CBP

dande01

BluMedia Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
We are proud to announce that we finally found a new location for our offices and studio. It has been a long search to find the proper location and we are super excited about the new location.

This month we will be in the process of moving the old office and studio to the new, larger location and you will be seeing some changes to both the Broke Straight Boys and the College Boy Physicals sets. Since we have a lot of footage of Broke Straight Boys, it will be several months until you see the new set but I think you will all love the new Broke Straight Boys set. Thanks to many of our members that gave us some great ideas. We are keeping the infamous futon :thumbup1::thumbup1: its seems to be a favorite piece of furniture of Broke Straight Boys, but the surroundings will be different. As for the College Boy Physicals set, it will look more like a real doctors office for once and we will be doing a lot more realistic exams and surprise scenes that I think you will enjoy watching!

We thank all our members for supporting us and making Broke Straight Boys and College Boy Physicals sites as popular as they are today!!! You guys are awesome!!!:thumbup:

We are proud to announce that we finally found a new location for our offices and studio. It has been a long search to find the proper location and we are super excited about the new location.

This month we will be in the process of moving the old office and studio to the new, larger location and you will be seeing some changes to both the Broke Straight Boys and the College Boy Physicals sets. Since we have a lot of footage of Broke Straight Boys, it will be several months until you see the new set but I think you will all love the new Broke Straight Boys set. Thanks to many of our members that gave us some great ideas. We are keeping the infamous futon :thumbup1::thumbup1: its seems to be a favorite piece of furniture of Broke Straight Boys, but the surroundings will be different. As for the College Boy Physicals set, it will look more like a real doctors office for once and we will be doing a lot more realistic exams and surprise scenes that I think you will enjoy watching!

We thank all our members for supporting us and making Broke Straight Boys and College Boy Physicals sites as popular as they are today!!! You guys are awesome!!!:thumbup:

Congratulations David! Can't wait to see the "fruit" of your labors. You and Eddie deserve the lion's share of credit in making this site the popular one it is. Your openness, friendliness, and dedication are a model for others to follow.

I am excited about the College Boy Physicals set. I am smiling thinking of what kind of surprise scenes you have in mind :001_tongue:

Be well big guy!

Jayce

This is just great! I am really looking forward to the new sets, and I am very happy you are keeping the futon! Anyone can have a bed, but Broke Straight Boys is the only site I know of that uses a futon! I love it's uniqueness!

Congrats David on getting a new and improved site to work in! :thumbup:

SO, he asked, with a sly grin, "How far from the old site is the new site?

Marky you have just given me an idea for a Broke Straight Boys episode.
If the new studio is within walking distance of the old studio have some of the Broke Straight Boys boys carry the set items, especially the futon, to the new studio & when they arrive .... well you get the general idea :thumbup:

A 2nd suggestion is to have the College Boy Physicals Doc give the guys a physical after the move to make sure they hadn't injured themselves

Last edited:
Marky you have just given me an idea for a Broke Straight Boys episode.
If the new studio is within walking distance of the old studio have some of the Broke Straight Boys boys carry the set items, especially the futon, to the new studio & when they arrive .... well you get the general idea :thumbup:

A 2nd suggestion is to have the College Boy Physicals Doc give the guys a physical after the move to make sure they hadn't injured themselves

I like that suggestion, Ray! Even if the new studio isn't within walking distance, the Broke Straight Boys could still unload and carry in the Futon, and then, you know. :drool: Now we should have a poll set up for which Broke Straight Boys get the honors! Multiple choices allowed, of course. LOL!

The College Boy Physicals patients could do the same, and of COURSE a physical is in order after that strenuous labor! :thumbup1:

LOL!!! I love your responses....the new studio is close but to far for walking. We are now going to be closer to Ft. Lauderdale. One exit north of were its located now.

Thanks David that sounds great.:thumbup: