• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

"New Location-BSB and CBP" Poll

raysvq

BSB Addict
Reaction score
In reference to the "New Location-Broke Straight Boys and College Boy Physicals" thread.
This poll is in several parts.

1. Would you like to see the Broke Straight Boys boys moving the set items, especially the futon, to the new studio as part of an episode with the boys ending up on the fution?

2. Which Broke Straight Boys boys would you like to see participate in the move? (This would not have to be limited to 2 boys)

3. Would you like to see the College Boy Physicals Doc give the boys a physical after the move to make sure they had not injured themselves?

4. Would you like to see Dr Dick perform the physicals?

(My apologies for screwing up my previous attempt at creating this poll)

Seeing as I started this I should take the poll.

1. Would you like to see the Broke Straight Boys boys moving the set items, especially the futon, to the new studio as part of an episode with the boys ending up on the fution?
Yes

2. Which Broke Straight Boys boys would you like to see participate in the move? (This would not have to be limited to 2 boys)
Alden, Nelson, Jordan, Landon & (new) Mike

3. Would you like to see the College Boy Physicals Doc give the boys a physical after the move to make sure they had not injured themselves?
Yes

Yes

1. Yes, (Duh!)

2. As many boys as are able, keeping in mind that most movers use 4-6 "men" per truck

3. Yes, and at least two will have pulled groin muscles, (Bilaterally, Doc)

4. Yes, and I believe that there will be a need for consults, and follow-up therapy
with the new college student/massage therapist.

In reference to the "New Location-Broke Straight Boys and College Boy Physicals" thread.

1. Would you like to see the Broke Straight Boys boys moving the set items, especially the futon, to the new studio as part of an episode with the boys ending up on the fution? Hell, yeah!

2. Which Broke Straight Boys boys would you like to see participate in the move? (This would not have to be limited to 2 boys) Tyler, of course, Jordan, Mike and Logan!

3. Would you like to see the College Boy Physicals Doc give the boys a physical after the move to make sure they had not injured themselves? YES!

4. Would you like to see Dr Dick perform the physicals? Absolutely!

This needs to be set up as a poll. Don't ask me. I haven't done one!

I might also suggest that the "workmen" should wear loose fitting clothing which can slowly be removed as they sweat and labor in the HOT OPPRESIVE Florida Sun! And drink lot's of fluids! before and during sex, er, uhm, I mean moving! OOPS!!

I might also suggest that the "workmen" should wear loose fitting clothing which can slowly be removed as they sweat and labor in the HOT OPPRESIVE Florida Sun! And drink lot's of fluids! before and during sex, er, uhm, I mean moving! OOPS!!

Oh my, yes! Loose fitting clothing is required. A sprinkler system should be kept available. We do NOT want the Broke Straight Boys to become in any way "overheated"! Especially dehydrated! My goodness! They need to be able to "shoot"!! :lol:

1. Would you like to see the Broke Straight Boys boys moving the set items, especially the futon, to the new studio as part of an episode with the boys ending up on the fution? Oh yeah, but I hope they don't think they'll get the same "hourly" wage!

2. Which Broke Straight Boys boys would you like to see participate in the move? (This would not have to be limited to 2 boys) Ty of course he'll be there anyway, CJ, Logan, Jordan

3. Would you like to see the College Boy Physicals Doc give the boys a physical after the move to make sure they had not injured themselves? Oh yeah, I'm sure that he'll have to check for hernias and make sure they haven't damaged their prostates.

4. Would you like to see Dr Dick perform the physicals? I think it would be only fitting that Dr. Dick break in the new set.

Jayce

Yes!! It would make for a fun change of pace to set up a shoot.

Alden, Nelson, Landon, Ricky, Ryan, Tyler!

Naturally! We can't have models getting injured on the job!!!

Is there a better DR. in the House???????

Live Long and Prosper

Vicekid

1. Would you like to see the Broke Straight Boys boys moving the set items, especially the futon, to the new studio as part of an episode with the boys ending up on the fution? Yes, and it could be in 3 episodes in order not to rush it.

2. Which Broke Straight Boys boys would you like to see participate in the move? (This would not have to be limited to 2 boys) Tyler flipflopping between filming the episodes and schlepping the set, Alden, Nelson, Jordan, Landon, and both Mikes, plus Corey and Zack who will be around anyway.

3. Would you like to see the College Boy Physicals Doc give the boys a physical after the move to make sure they had not injured themselves? I would like to see one of the episodes start with an emergency, with all the movers bringing their injured bro into the clinic, exterior shots as well as getting him in past nurse Cindy. The doc would be detained and they would have to strip the casualty very nude to see if anything was broken.

4. Would you like to see Dr Dick perform the physicals? I would like to see Dr. Dick do an RP (Rimmerman Procedure) on the wounded boy. No one but Eddie has seen Dr's dick for years and I want it on film, in the ER vignette. He claims it's not huge, but I bet it's a very hot looking piece of man.

My apologies for screwing up my present attempt at answering this poll

:waw:

Sure, that could be hot.
Diesal, Tyler, C.J., Alden, Robert, Austin, Logan, Jay, Anthony, Mike 1&2 Danny, Corey, and Zach would all be great choices. Maybe do the moving in three phases. More action that way. It would also be great to see everyone take a turn at getting fucked too if possible.
3. Would you like to see the College Boy Physicals Doc give the boys a physical after the move to make sure they had not injured themselves?Sure, that could be hot.
4. Would you like to see Dr Dick perform the physicals? I think Dr. Dick should give physicals to assure that they will be ok to appear on Broke Straight Boys

Last edited:
Parisnoyd,

I thought we were friends and you dont even mention Danny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:mad::crying:

Sorry, Canada!

I don't want to risk Danny getting a disabling injury! How about if he supervises? No physical risk there. :biggrin:

Sorry, Canada!

I don't want to risk Danny getting a disabling injury! How about if he supervises? No physical risk there. :biggrin:

Oh Canada! Paris was just concerned for Danny's safety. He's too valuable to the team to have him out of commision due to a non futon event. It would be too great a loss if he had a groin injury that put him on the disabled list. LOL :001_tongue: :biggrin:

I think that it would be awesome to have Anthony and Mike the pizza boy and the N.C. country boy along with Dustin and Lane help with the move, get all sweaty and F--K.
Sign Bob The Bad Rooster...