• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

New guys versus old favourites

Its great to hear yall say the same things. I saw diesel with chasen before I even came to the actual site and the whole time I couldnt figure out who I wanted to look at. I felt like both were very comfortable in there own skin. I think that diesel and jimmy put it over the top. I tried watching the other jimmy video and I felt like it was a big ol bottom fucking another bottom. I hope they do more with both of them.

Where are the hot boys!?

I've been wondering for weeks where the hot boys are that used to be on this site. It's obvious from the 2 star and 3 star ratings for the videos that the general consensus is that these new guys are boring and just not attractive.
Are they running out of hot guys? What is the problem?!

Old favorites are great! And new ones, too. But we can't always expect that every new one will be a hit. After all, when you look at the old favorites, how many of their contemporaries didn't make it onto that illustrious list?

Here's a guy who will show up in the future (David, 22, str8, married w/ 2 kids , 6.5 cut):

Attachments

• davidtaylor.jpg
    davidtaylor.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
Old favorites are great! And new ones, too. But we can't always expect that every new one will be a hit. After all, when you look at the old favorites, how many of their contemporaries didn't make it onto that illustrious list?

Here's a guy who will show up in the future (David, 22, str8, married w/ 2 kids , 6.5 cut):
Very pretty young daddy. I look forward to "meeting" young David!!! :thumbup:

As I said in another thread, I have total confidence in David, (that's David the director, not young David, the daddy), to find us very hot young straight guys for the site. Being there is a reality aspect to the site, we never know, nor does David, which models will "rise to the occasion", and which will "peter out". But that's part of the fun of meeting new talent on Broke Straight Boys

Nothing in life is perfect, but Broke Straight Boys is doing a great job of what they do, and I continue to be a huge fan. :thumbup:

Very pretty young daddy. I look forward to "meeting" young David!!! :thumbup:

As I said in another thread, I have total confidence in David, (that's David the director, not young David, the daddy), to find us very hot young straight guys for the site. Being there is a reality aspect to the site, we never know, nor does David, which models will "rise to the occasion", and which will "peter out". But that's part of the fun of meeting new talent on Broke Straight Boys

Nothing in life is perfect, but Broke Straight Boys is doing a great job of what they do, and I continue to be a huge fan. :thumbup:

Jayce and Mike, you both always have a great way of putting a positive spin on things on this forum. I for one appreciate you both for doing so. I cannot help but agree with your posts here. I know Mike that this is the only pay site you are on, that’s the same for me. I don’t know about you Jayce.

I am very particularly interested in what you guys have to say along with Slim, Paris and Tampa. I scan the threads to find specifically your posts because they give me a total sense of what’s going on with Broke Straight Boys, past, present and future.

I know I’m bloviating but that’s what I do just deal with it. You guys are great and I deeply appreciate your involvement here and what I get out of it.

Thanks guys, and David,, Mark, and Eddie too!:thumbup: