• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

New Broke Straight Boys Site Features Added

ChuckBluMedia

BluMedia Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

As part of our ongoing efforts to improve our members experience and feedback from those who send us emails, PM messages or even talking to our members directly at pride events we have a couple new features to mention.

We wanted to make it easier to view scenes that were filmed in HD video quality easier to find. So on the "Tags" page which you can view at the top of all pages within Broke Straight Boys, you will see a new "HD" tag feature. You can customize your direct filter search and press the "HD" tag to show all videos with available HD quality downloads or streaming.

Furthermore, you will see the "Jump to Page" and "Sort By" options now available on the Tags page. This gives you a more enjoyable user experience to fully navigate scenes you are looking for.

tags_feature.jpg

--------

We also added a link under "Episodes" called: "High Definition Only" - Its self explanatory, to only display all of our scenes filmed in HD quality. These are available for download or streaming.

high_def_onlyscreen.png

Thanks you everyone who submitted feedback! Please send me any other suggestions you have in mind.

Gee that's wonderful. It's too bad the rest of the "Tag" system doesn't work maybe someday that can be fixed so when we click on a tag we actually get video choices that match that tag?

if you see something that is wrong, then you could let support know. I have found support staff to be responsive. getting things to perform as intended is more satisfying than letting them continue to disappoint you.

if you see it's wrong, report it.

Thanks for the constant improvements, Chuck, and Mark!

if you see something that is wrong, then you could let support know. I have found support staff to be responsive. getting things to perform as intended is more satisfying than letting them continue to disappoint you.

if you see it's wrong, report it.

I kind of thought that's what I just did.

I kind of thought that's what I just did.

I now know that there errors in the tags section. what would help would be what are the errors. personally, until today, I never went to that section. when I went to the tags, I found mistakes and opened a ticket with support and suggested changes. those changes have been made.

Thanks for the improvements. As for support staff, they have helped me all the time. They are there when I need them and do help.

Sorry but I can't even get into the help and support center, when I enter my info it says I entered the wrong info but I double checked to make sure everything was right and it was but still it would not let me in. Before I double checked with my initial sign up email I clicked on email me my password but never got an email. It's great that you can contact the help and support desk but I am unable to do so. How do you ask for help when you can't even get into the help section? BTW my info works to get me into the sight and in here but it would not let me into support.

There was also another thread awhile ago about the tag system, I did give details there on how in most cases the videos that popped up from selected tags did not match at all and that in many cases the only videos that did pop up were from the first generation only.

I guess it must be unreasonable for me to think that when someone is working on the tag system they would notice that most of them are wrong?

I do appreciate you telling me what I should have done. Can you do anything about the people who keep starting threads in the membership area when they should be putting it in the general chat area? As long as you're the expert on how everything should be done maybe you can explain the proper selection of chat rooms?

Sorry but I can't even get into the help and support center, when I enter my info it says I entered the wrong info but I double checked to make sure everything was right and it was but still it would not let me in. Before I double checked with my initial sign up email I clicked on email me my password but never got an email. It's great that you can contact the help and support desk but I am unable to do so. How do you ask for help when you can't even get into the help section? BTW my info works to get me into the sight and in here but it would not let me into support.

There was also another thread awhile ago about the tag system, I did give details there on how in most cases the videos that popped up from selected tags did not match at all and that in many cases the only videos that did pop up were from the first generation only.

I guess it must be unreasonable for me to think that when someone is working on the tag system they would notice that most of them are wrong?

I do appreciate you telling me what I should have done. Can you do anything about the people who keep starting threads in the membership area when they should be putting it in the general chat area? As long as you're the expert on how everything should be done maybe you can explain the proper selection of chat rooms?

Hello,

I havent had any error reports of the tagging section, I am sorry you are unable to send a support ticket, you can always go directly to www.blumediasupport.com, but I would like to address the issues. I really do listen to all members like others have mentioned in this thread. If I dont know there is an issue I cant fix it.

So please send me a direct PM personally and I will look into the issue of the tagging section, if its a matter of scenes not tagged correctly? Some scenes may need extra tags if this is what you mean, I am going to look into this regardless, if there is any other scenes you see tagged incorrectly please let me know.

Thanks for the comments!
~ Chuck

Hello Everyone,

As part of our ongoing efforts to improve our members experience and feedback from those who send us emails, PM messages or even talking to our members directly at pride events we have a couple new features to mention.

We wanted to make it easier to view scenes that were filmed in HD video quality easier to find. So on the "Tags" page which you can view at the top of all pages within Broke Straight Boys, you will see a new "HD" tag feature. You can customize your direct filter search and press the "HD" tag to show all videos with available HD quality downloads or streaming.

Furthermore, you will see the "Jump to Page" and "Sort By" options now available on the Tags page. This gives you a more enjoyable user experience to fully navigate scenes you are looking for.

tags_feature.jpg

--------

We also added a link under "Episodes" called: "High Definition Only" - Its self explanatory, to only display all of our scenes filmed in HD quality. These are available for download or streaming.

high_def_onlyscreen.png

Thanks you everyone who submitted feedback! Please send me any other suggestions you have in mind.
Nice chuck Broke Straight Boys going to another level