• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

New behind the scenes video

Very, very cool Mark. Thanks for putting it up! It's good to see the guys having fun.......

Jayce

I liked the part where they were putting goody bags together. That was fun.

Who was the guy in the shower? I didn't catch his name in the beginning. I know Alec is one of the guys.

I am feeling disappointed because the Phoenix video won't play. It keeps deferring to Austin and it won't allow the Phoenix video to play.

I am sure it is just a temp. glitche in the system and nothing wrong on my end though...:thumbup: So, I will come back and try again later.

I am feeling disappointed because the Phoenix video won't play. It keeps deferring to Austin and it won't allow the Phoenix video to play.

I am sure it is just a temp. glitche in the system and nothing wrong on my end though...:thumbup: So, I will come back and try again later.

Weird it is working fine here. I would try it again and see if you still have an issue.

Thanks,
Mark

Make sure you choose the "Broke Straight Boys on the road" category :) (Bottom right)

Ah. It's true that if you click on the event video option from the Home page that it takes you by default into the the Austin video instead. So what I did was just paused the Austin vid and then I did what Scorpio is suggesting. I scrolled to the bottom and pulled down the toolbar for Broke Straight Boys Events and then told it to play the vid. It won't play by clicking the option on the top right of the screen. But it will play if you use click the bottom scroll bar where it lists all of the event vids. Or "Broke Straight Boys on the Road".

It took me a couple of minutes to figure it out. Idiot proof instructions would be helpful. Worth it though fun video.

bob

Thanks Mark, Scorpio, and Tampa.:thumbup: That works great. OK, So, my settings were not the problem. It was user adaptability. LOL

Last edited:
I'm still having trouble opening the behind the scenes, when it comes to the road trips. I can't open the new one. I will try one more time.

Are you trying from the bottom right hand box? It won't work by clicking the boxes on top.

Thanks Tampa I got it when I clicked on the bottom right tap. I don't know what is going on with the weather, this is not like South Florida and it appears it is going to be cold all week.