• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

My very first time - it hurt so bad....

angelone

BSB Addict
Reaction score
I still remember very clearly the very first time my cousin's husband took me into his laundry room and popped my cherry. It was sudden and it hurt so bad that I didn't know whether I was bleeding or something; but I knew that I wouldn't be the same again. Looking at his dick after he penetrated me, I was amazed and shocked that such a big and long thing could have entered my small hole. The pain lingered throughout the day as I tried to forget the whole incident. Even years later, I could not fondly remember that occasion with any sort of fantasy or enjoyment. Why couldn't I have lose my virginity to someone I cared for? I was just a kid - 12 years old - and I didn't know better. I knew that I enjoyed dick but I didn't think that it will be so painful and abrupt. He gave a dollar for my virginity. I was wondering what were the experiences of other people out there - losing their virginity for the first time? Please tell.

I was 15 and it happened with someone I thought I was in love with. And it hurt like hell. He was...well endowed, so it didn't work the first time. The next time it took a little weed, some wine, and a good buzz to "pop" my cherry. After that, we did it whenever we could. He was a few years older than me, and didn't feel the same as I did, so I went thru a lot of hurt over him. Funny, tho, but he's the only guy I ever bottomed for. I wouldn't say that I loved getting fucked, and never came during it. I don't think he cared. I just got to where it wasn't a problem taking it. But I was in love with him and that made it special and enjoyable for me. So that's my first time. It was a very long time ago, so I now consider myself a virgin again, lol!

I remember my first time like it was yesterday. I was ten years old and a friend of mine that was a year older came over to play "Street Fighter" on Nintendo in my parent's finished basement. I went over to a side room to grab a second controller out of a chest of drawers and my friend followed. I was bent over looking for the controller when my friend started rubbing the crotch of his shorts against the seat of my jeans. He dared me to drop my pants, which I did. He bent me over and stuck his dick in me and it hurt like hell. After I pulled off of him, he used spit and went slower and finally I was able to bear it for a little while. But soon the pain returned and we ended the session with neither of us cumming.

At this point in my life, being raised in a strict Catholic family, and leading a sheltered life; I never equated this with sex. I always thought sex involved a man and a woman. All I knew was it felt good. My friend let the other two guys know about what happened between us, and pretty soon I was fooling around with them too. My experiences at that age involved bj's, anal, and rimming. However at the age of thirteen, everything changed. That was the age that all my friends realized what girls were useful for. LOL

My friends stopped hanging around me and word spread that I was a "fag" and my life in the small-town Iowa became a living hell. I was tormented through junior and senior high school by both students and faculty alike. I never came out and denied that I was gay to anyone who asked. However, the sharks smelled blood in the water and the feeding frenzy was on. I remained celibate from the time I was thirteen until I was almost 21 and a sophomore in college.

I still remember very clearly the very first time my cousin's husband took me into his laundry room and popped my cherry. It was sudden and it hurt so bad that I didn't know whether I was bleeding or something; but I knew that I wouldn't be the same again. Looking at his dick after he penetrated me, I was amazed and shocked that such a big and long thing could have entered my small hole. The pain lingered throughout the day as I tried to forget the whole incident. Even years later, I could not fondly remember that occasion with any sort of fantasy or enjoyment. Why couldn't I have lose my virginity to someone I cared for? I was just a kid - 12 years old - and I didn't know better. I knew that I enjoyed dick but I didn't think that it will be so painful and abrupt. He gave a dollar for my virginity. I was wondering what were the experiences of other people out there - losing their virginity for the first time? Please tell.

My first scene was definitely very similar. It hurt sooooo bad! I just kept thinking in my head "it'll be over soon, it'll be over soon." There is something not right about fitting such a big piece of meat into such a tiny straight boys hole lol