• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

My Shoot Week Experience

Hey leelewiss,

Thank you and I will say that every guy that I filmed with is new to Broke Straight Boys :) Hope that helps!
It's fun to do detective work. These are the pics Mark gave us from shoot week, and Richie says he filmed with all new guys. I only see three new guys, who all look good. This looks like some fun scenes coming up!

attachment.php

And tonight we will be introduced to one of them, Elijah Scott in his BTS!

2188-cover.jpg

Happy Belated Birthday Ritchie!!!

Good Morning Everyone!

As many of you know, I am now 21 years old. May 2019 shoot week was truly amazing. I am now home relaxing and thinking of all of the memories I had made in just a week. I almost didn’t want to come back home.

The Guys at Broke Straight Boys threw a surprise birthday party for me and I had such a great time bonding with them and getting to know everyone a little deeper. Being at the model house is like hanging out at a summer camp with field trips and other fun activities like the hot tub. I am soo proud to still be part of this exciting studio and I can’t wait for you all to see my new scenes. Take care 😊

Xoxo Richie W.

Happy Belated Birthday! Totally missed you! You are amazing with ALL your scenes!! Can’t wait to see them!! My favorite Bottom! You need to do more flip scenes!! And even 3 ways!! Happy 21st! I hope you get 21 Birthday spankings from all the models!
Xoxoxo

Happy Belated Birthday! Totally missed you! You are amazing with ALL your scenes!! Can’t wait to see them!! My favorite Bottom! You need to do more flip scenes!! And even 3 ways!! Happy 21st! I hope you get 21 Birthday spankings from all the models!
Xoxoxo
Welcome to the Broke Straight Boys message board Robdock05. Hope you will continue posting here. :welcome:

Mark

Happy Birthday, Richie! 21 - now you can drink - legally that is - lol !!

As you can see from this thread you are quite a favorite with us forumites and no doubt the membership as a whole. You come across as a genuinely nice guy who does such a great job in your scenes. I hope you continue with Broke Straight Boys as long as you want to, which I hope is a long time because we will miss you when you ultimately decide to move on. And I, for one, am not ready to miss you yet.

Hi Richie - And a belated happy birthday!

I'm so glad to hear that you had a fantastic week at the model's house -- and that the owners of this sight value you as much as those of us who subscribe!

You are truly a treasure!

All the best wishes for a wonderful life!

Hi Richie happy belated birthday. Hope you had a great day celebrating. Love your scenes your one of my favourite models on this site. Hope to see you in many more scenes

Hi Richie happy belated birthday. Hope you had a great day celebrating. Love your scenes your one of my favourite models on this site. Hope to see you in many more scenes

Welcome to the Broke Straight Boys message board. Great to have you posting and hope you will continue to contribute to the board.
:welcome:

Mark

It's fun to do detective work. These are the pics Mark gave us from shoot week, and Richie says he filmed with all new guys. I only see three new guys, who all look good. This looks like some fun scenes coming up!

attachment.php

And tonight we will be introduced to one of them, Elijah Scott in his BTS!

2188-cover.jpg

Based upon our detective work, my prediction that Ryan's first scene partner will be Richie is looking better and better.

Hey leelewiss,

Thank you and I will say that every guy that I filmed with is new to Broke Straight Boys :) Hope that helps!

Since none of the newbies in Richie's shoot week have given any indication that they bottom, it looks like Richie will be taking three young new meat straight big cocks as his birthday week presents (plus hopefully lots of money from Broke Straight Boys). That would make for three great scenes for us to watch!

Thanks getitboy,

I had a great time filming with Ben and I cannot wait to see how the scene turned out! Sky was fun as well :)

Followup question to Richie: As I recall Sky shot his load while inside of your ass. Was that the first time that you received an internal cum shot? It really did look hot! I'm glad that you enjoyed the scene.